~.~.
PSN: JMS_
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
because it shields you from ever really being beat
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Because I haven't been in a tournament since like 2012, and I wanted advice on getting back into it.

My lack of playing in accord to my performance isn't something I used to shield myself, I'm thinking of it as something motivational. Like, damn. I got top 5 and I don't even play the game, I wonder what I could do if I got back into it and tried really hard. I made mistakes, didn't know the match up, etc. etc. but I don't live the game anymore, but if I try to, what could I do.

Regardless, most people know I stopped playing. So I guess it wasn't necessary for me to emphasize that I did. I was just sayin I wanted advice on getting back into it. My bad, I didn't think it'd be an issue for me to state facts.
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
green)Lei
do it like old water
PSN: GreenLei
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
if you want advice how to get back, watch your own PTSD and get back on setting people up.

I loved that video, very Sodamesque, would be too bad if a creative and entertaining player like you would disappear
Signature ---> Lei general guide

---> and combos traps wallgame

"you cannot outsmart that which doesnt think"
JMS
~.~.
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
im just teasing. would like to see v kodee but couldnt find it. vs gm you wouldve won if you had more lee exp. seemed like you didnt know the matchup and were nervous.
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JMS
im just teasing. would like to see v kodee but couldnt find it. vs gm you wouldve won if you had more lee exp. seemed like you didnt know the matchup and were nervous.

I don't really know any matchup ^_^
I just do what my characters do, and hope for the best.
and I wasn't nervous, so much as, I didn't want to get hit by anything dumb like a blazing kick or hopkick.
I think I did pretty well against him, proud of myself
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
JMS
~.~.
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
then the only advice for is learn the matchup
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
You guys aren't very helpful ^_^

My Anna Oki Video
JMS
~.~.
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
well, i did give some feedback in my first post. ill elaborate. even not knowing the matchup, you wouldve won the set if youd just been more decisive after getting a knockdown. on almost all the knockdowns you inflicted, whether by tag slide or something else, you seemed to run in with no plan and just gave up momentum to him, and on many occasions got hit as he was getting off the ground. it happened a lot.

Last edited by JMS on Oct 24th, 2014 at 05:06