Dr. B's interesting matches

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
FrozenWorm
Champion
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I would like to invite the community to post their best matches using Dr. B. Right now he seems to remain unpopular and I don't think that's going to change, so basically the invitation is to pull out your best Dr. B in vs mode or online vs mode and post a youtube link so we all can learn (by watching) your strategies or enjoy your good luck.
Signature The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
devilsnap
Shihan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Not to be negative, but when Dr B has to play against Lars and Bob, he would be EXTREMELY unpopular.
FrozenWorm
Champion
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
so, there's not one person who feel like having an interesting match to share?
Signature The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
bbwolf326
Champion
PSN: BBWolf326
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I just started playing with Dr B and I will be putting some matches up shortly.
Signature #1 Scrub!!!
FrozenWorm
Champion
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Cool, cannot wait...!
tyrax
Expert
PSN: RealTyraxTK
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I think everyone feels like Dr.B is... trash, as the tier list says. I really love that character from TK3, but this new "Dr.B" is nothing like it. A very good Dr.B player has no chance against an average player who knows "Dr.B" a little. So I don't think we'll be watching any good matches anytime soon
Signature You ask me if I have a god complex? Let me tell you something... I AM GOD.
[Ogre] [AncientOgre] : Main
: Secondary team