Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
bcather
Destroyer
PSN: Jazz_LiberatorCN
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Are there any old school baek player playing TTT2, find any videos on YouTube or saw any in tournaments?
Players like:

Free baek and Miya
Signature Is the glass half full or half empty?
Its based on your perspective quite simply
Were the same and were not know what Im saying listen
I aint better than you I just think different
Marin
Sage
PSN: Marin9892
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I haven't seen many vids of players like TK and miya lately, but I don't know if they still play or not. Miya wasn't that active in T6BR either though.
Signature TTT2 Baek & Leo Combo Vid
T6BR Baek Combo Vid reupload

Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Keep guessing, till my db+3,3~f damage accumulates, idiot.
Mr.Taliban
5th Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bcather
Are there any old school baek player playing TTT2, find any videos on YouTube or saw any in tournaments?
Players like:

Free baek and Miya
|

is duhanbaek considered old school?
Signature Was wŁnschen Sie?
raybonekilla
Fujin
PSN: RayboneKilla
XBL: psn2: Hailtothethief
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Machinez moved to California, and now works in a pharmacy i believe. his last tournament was with me at Final Round 14 where he placed 17th i believe. I just wish Baek was more useful in TTT2. He's just...bad.... and his new moves aren't helping him much.
Signature
"Revenge is a dish best served electric."
Okla. Mishima Dominance
I'm from Oklahoma, the black hole of the FGC.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
His tracking's better than Hwoarang though.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Mr.Taliban
5th Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
His tracking's better than Hwoarang though.

i think Hwoarang has better tracking. df+4,3 at i14 and b+4. also LFS f+3, and RFS f+4 track really really good and launch on counter hit.
Signature Was wŁnschen Sie?
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Other stuff of his is very, very steppable. If you're doing a juggle and fuck up his RFF ff+3 for B!, and they tech to their left, they get all the way to my back. Granted it's not a good eg, but still. Random sidestep works against Hwoarang, not so much against Baek.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Battousai
Iron Fist God
PSN: ElDiabloMacho
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
If you want old-school, then look for FreeBaek. He was my inspiration back in TTT
Although I'm not sure if he has picked up TTT2. He does have some T6 videos in youtube, though.
prncejrge83
Berserker
PSN: protege_00
XBL: DeaD BeaNz
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
well i protege_00 will be the change of all that....i personally think baek is a great character as long as he matched up with a power heavy character to compliment his lack of power...i already was number 1 on tekken 6 online...havent played in a tourney though but will be attending my first soon...just to show what im capable of
Signature "use any technique that works, never limit myself to one style, but to keep an open mind " van damme bloodsport
" practice until you can meditate and nothing can distract you so that you see and feel nothing except your own energy" shidoshi
bloodsport
Commandoo
Champion
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Any good tekken tag 2 baeks I should google? any oldschool beaks playing tt2?
Signature Hwo newbie ownage!!!

+

Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
I've recently been watching Pidekun (Hwo/Baek). His Baek is very unlike how most Baek's play him ATM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9evXiojqU (Pidekun vs Nobi, 1 hr 20 mins)

Also HelpMe's Baek is very good. He played Baek/Wang before (almost like two years ago or something) and recently played Baek/Roger after the World Championships.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5KYYkazGY (Baek/Wang vs Hao, 44 mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMGSinJxXE (Baek/Roger vs AK, MMT, 20 mins)

There's also DuhanBaek who was really fun to watch in T6, but there aren't a lot of his vids around for Tag 2.

Some Japanese Hwo/Baek's you should watch for some good Baek play also include Nashi, NoGravity and some others I forget. If you go to FlyingWonkey's channel (Flying Wonkey 2013 and Flying Wonkey 2014) and search for 'Baek' you can find a few matches here and there.

PS: Almost forgot. Burimaru plays Baek/Kaz on occasion.
Commandoo
Champion
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok thanks I'll check them out
Signature Hwo newbie ownage!!!

+

gman707
4th Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Ive been playing baek since tekken 2. Loved having a tkd guy in it. Mained hworang in 3 but then went back to baek in ttt. If he's there I play him. Though I co main kaz now too.
Signature Street Fighter: Ken/Cammy
SF x Tekken: Ken+Cammy/ Kazuya+ hworang
Tekken: Kazuya/ Baek