Page Splits 123>...6
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll keep first post updated with stuff myself and other Ogre players find.

FCd/f+2

d/b+2 guaranteed
b+1 guaranteed
d+3+4 guaranteed (keeps you closer to them)
b+1+2 guaranteed except for wang (and small characters if they keep still) (biggest damage I think, I'll keep tabs on this and look into a bit more)
1+2+5 hits some characters even if they stay grounded, if they do get up and you time it well, you get a nice TA combo
d/f+2,1,2 - first hit always hits grounded if you're close, if they get up you get the full string.

CHd+3+4

d/b+2 guaranteed ( to check)

That's what I remember from the top of my head for now, post your setups, gimmicks etc

AZ

Last edited by AZYG4LYFE on Oct 16th, 2012 at 14:54

Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Keebs
6th Dan
PSN: BlackJaguarXD
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
FF1+2
●d/b + 4 is guaranteed

TAG LAUNCHERS
●d/f+1+2
●SS2
●WS2
●d+4, 4 (the 2nd hit, or CH d+4, 4)
●Wanning Moon

BOUND MOVES
●d/b+1
●u+3+4
●d/f+3, 2
●WS1, 2

TA! FILLERS
●u/f+3, 4, 3+4
●hcf+2, 1+2
●u/b+3~f, 1, 2, 1+2
●d/f+3+4, 3+4

TA! ENDERS
●Fly (f+3+4), 1, 2, 1+2
●u+1+2
●u/b + 3~f, 1, 2 , 1+2
●hcf+2, 1+2

TA! WALL FILLERS
●1+2, 1+2, 1+2
●d/f+2, 1, 2
●u/f+1+2, 1+2
●d/f + 3+4 , 3+4

I would've liked all these to be combined with Murakumo's thread just to prevent a lot of clutter here, but that can't be done unless a complete new thread is made?

Last edited by Keebs on Oct 17th, 2012 at 22:11

Signature
zsonaa
2nd Dan
PSN: zSonaa
XBL: SQNA
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keebs
TAG LAUNCHERS
●d/f+1+2
●SS2
●WS2
●Wanning Moon

d+3,3 also (the second hit will launch, or CH d+3,3)

BOUND MOVES
●d/b+2

It is d/b+1
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
zsonaa I think you mean d+4,4 ^^

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Keebs
6th Dan
PSN: BlackJaguarXD
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Corrections made, thanks guys.
Signature
zsonaa
2nd Dan
PSN: zSonaa
XBL: SQNA
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE
zsonaa I think you mean d+4,4 ^^

AZ

AH I was too reckless. Thanks for correction (once again )
grumpy64
War Lord
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
are their any guaranteed bound moves after fc.d/f+2 ?
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Nope

AZ

grumpy64
War Lord
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
what is his best setup if you force then to stand up BT?
grumpy64
War Lord
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
what are the best options versus back rollers and side rollers
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by grumpy64
what is his best setup if you force then to stand up BT?

If they getting up BT, use b1+2 . They're not going to block it anyways since they'll take the hit from behind if they get up. If they stay on the ground, it's a pretty good ground damage. It will wiff grounded Small characters like Ling and Wang at range 0 so you would use d3+4. d3+4 would actually be better against any BT grounded characters at range 0 because if they get up they'll get hit by d3+4 from behind and probably get free ws2 or definitely ws12.

Originally posted by grumpy64
what are the best options versus back rollers and side rollers

db1. It'll !B back rollers and will hit them if they side roll.
grumpy64
War Lord
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
off of fc,d/f+2 if you time your moves correctly you can hit them just as they stand up but before they can turn around and block. That way you can eliminate scaling
grumpy64
War Lord
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
also if they make the mistake of back rolling after fc,d/f+2 you can chase after them and do u/f+1+2,1+2 and hit them in the back. Actually you can do it with pretty lose timing and get crap damage but it isn't that hard to time it sio that it hits the dummy as they stand up but before they turn around and get the full 52 damage. I assume it's unblockable as it hits them in the back. I've tried dashing in and rejuggling with d/f+1+2 but so far no dice it just whiffs.
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes, uf1+2 1+2 would be the viable option for someone to roll back BTed. I wouldn't say they make the mistake to do that. More like trying to reduce the damage from Ogre's b1+2.
grumpy64
War Lord
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
Yes, uf1+2 1+2 would be the viable option for someone to roll back BTed. I wouldn't say they make the mistake to do that. More like trying to reduce the damage from Ogre's b1+2.

yea but if you do it correctly you can get the entire 52 damage points from u/f+1+2,1+2 which is worse for them then just eating b+1+2. Some To players may not know how to reduce and eliminate scaling in certain situations. If you just do the move as they roll you only get like 22 damage but if you do it correctly you get the whole 52. A far as i know that's the most powerful option against someone who rolls back when bted. If something stronger is possible i haven't found it. Also rolls are really easy to see from a bted opponent. Actually everything is easy to see from a bted opponent. Well honestly all get ups are easy to see and react to save for teching and the quick get up. Actually teching isn't even that hard to see. I just don't know what to do against tech rolls
grumpy64
War Lord
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
i wonder if suwon's old jump over set ups are a viable option in TTT2? For those of u that are to young suwon was the best ogre and TO player on earth in many peoples opinion back in the ttt1 days. e had a similar game to jop
eibmor
Legend
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Whats the notation of the move after he does the df 3+4 move? The animation looks similar to U 3+4 animation. He ends up his back facing the opponent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkHN68rfT8
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by eibmor
Whats the notation of the move after he does the df 3+4 move? The animation looks similar to U 3+4 animation. He ends up his back facing the opponent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkHN68rfT8

d/f+3+4(hold) then u+3+4

AZ

AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll say this for now, lately I've stuck to using d+3+4 after FCd/f+2, it leaves you in FC which gives you another chance to keep on the FC game offense, assuming they have no means to tag crash:

If they stay down, you get another FCd/f+2
If they tech but don't crouch, you get a FCd/f+2 with your guaranteed follow up of choice, this option does near if not half bar damage and even more if you have rage
If they tech but crouch and you do ws+2, that's potentially all their life gone depending if you choose a decent red life combo or a TA combo of choice.

I use b+1+2 less and less now unless I know it will kill them.

Also is it me or does f+2 have a little less reach than it should...at times....it's like 100% linear...

AZ

grumpy64
War Lord
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AZYG4LYFE
I'll say this for now, lately I've stuck to using d+3+4 after FCd/f+2, it leaves you in FC which gives you another chance to keep on the FC game offense, assuming they have no means to tag crash:

If they stay down, you get another FCd/f+2
If they tech but don't crouch, you get a FCd/f+2 with your guaranteed follow up of choice, this option does near if not half bar damage and even more if you have rage
If they tech but crouch and you do ws+2, that's potentially all their life gone depending if you choose a decent red life combo or a TA combo of choice.

I use b+1+2 less and less now unless I know it will kill them.

Also is it me or does f+2 have a little less reach than it should...at times....it's like 100% linear...

AZ

No pro here but IMHO opinion you usually want to be in fc when they are grounded

Also I'm not sure if it's legit or a practice mode glitch but I swear I was messing around and it counted d/f+1+2,32,d+3+4,d/f+212 as a combo. I had first action set to block and ground action set to tech left