Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Take out your frustrations here, rather than clogging up the list thread.

Thank you in advance
SPAM YOU SILLY
4th Dan
XBL: SPAM YOU SILLY
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
ONLINE GRRRRRR

But on a serious note, people still push buttons at really random times...strange new unpredictability. Probably the only real headache of online for me tbh.
Signature TeamMashFTW

Getting the job done online; Trollogue Vol. 1 | Trollogue Vol. 2 | Trollogue Vol. 3 |
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
People wont ever stop pressing buttons until they are given a reason to stop.
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
SPAM YOU SILLY
4th Dan
XBL: SPAM YOU SILLY
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Give them a reason to stop, and they'll persist at the next opportunity anyway.

Dat online.
Signature TeamMashFTW

Getting the job done online; Trollogue Vol. 1 | Trollogue Vol. 2 | Trollogue Vol. 3 |
LordDarkDan
Master
PSN: LordDarkDan
XBL: LordDarkDan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I rage at myself more than I do others for doing crap or missing seeable situations. "WHY DIDNT I PUNISH THAT?!?!" or "THATS A 2 BREAK WHY DID I PRESS 1??!!" and most frequent "I NEED TO STOP USING THAT!! ITS UNSAFE!!"

Still, I am Best Scrub in the World of Tekken for a reason. (Its my official title now, So no one here can compare to my level)
Signature TeamMashFTW Member.

Using: Mishimas

Proven to be the Best Scrub player in the world of Tekken, If any high level player loses to me, you should be ashamed, unless there was lag of course.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SPAM YOU SILLY
Give them a reason to stop, and they'll persist at the next opportunity anyway.

Dat online.

They don't. That's the thing. I played a gut 5 matches in a row and he was VERY persistent in attack after he blocked ANYTHING! My match with him went a little like this

1(CH) 1,2(CH) 1(blocked) 1,2(CH) f+3(blocked) 1+4(CH) f+3(blocked) f+3(CH)

EVERY MATCH! It was bad. No learny.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
PSN: McAnica
XBL: mcdouglr
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Man, you guys are complaining about mindless players/button mashers, that wasn't a phenomenon that started with online. That started with fighting games.
Signature Team WeCantPlayGames (X360)
Now recruiting! Post here if you're interested!

Bro, do you even play?
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
PSN: SlayersliceNL
XBL: Slayerslice
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Playing quitters until they beat you and you can't quit back.

Someone tell me how to do this shit pls?
Signature Training undercover
Playing to win vs. Playing for fun
A F0xy Grampa
6th Dan
XBL: A F0xy Grampa
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dr. Cola
Playing quitters until they beat you and you can't quit back.

Someone tell me how to do this shit pls?

I'll play with you if you're looking to play it properly & get better. We get matched up ocasionally and have turtle-offs
LawrenceW
Fujin
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Omg, my stick broke at a tourney on Sat. I was forced to play on pad yesterday. It was the worse experience transitioning to the 360 pad and getting beat by people who throw out random shit because I cannot move or block properly..couple that with lag, and you have a rage storm from me...
Signature "Five albums, a hundred songs, and you ain't got no fuckin Yee -- I bet you got some J-Kwon. You ain't got no fuckin' Yeezy?!"

I've grabbed a lot of men in my life. but, none of them were as hard as PaulZ. - Lingmassacre
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LawrenceW
Omg, my stick broke at a tourney on Sat. I was forced to play on pad yesterday. It was the worse experience transitioning to the 360 pad and getting beat by people who throw out random shit because I cannot move or block properly..couple that with lag, and you have a rage storm from me...

Sauwce Bauwce?

Bro, do you even play?
LawrenceW
Fujin
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Everyone in that room.
Signature "Five albums, a hundred songs, and you ain't got no fuckin Yee -- I bet you got some J-Kwon. You ain't got no fuckin' Yeezy?!"

I've grabbed a lot of men in my life. but, none of them were as hard as PaulZ. - Lingmassacre
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Motherfucker, I was not throwing out random shit.

Bro, do you even play?
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LordDarkDan
I rage at myself more than I do others for doing crap or missing seeable situations. "WHY DIDNT I PUNISH THAT?!?!" or "THATS A 2 BREAK WHY DID I PRESS 1??!!" and most frequent "I NEED TO STOP USING THAT!! ITS UNSAFE!!"

This is my entire online experience

I find myself having the thought process of 'He wouldn't be stupid enough to throw out that launch punishable launcher when he's at -5' and such far too often.

I over-estimate most online players i fight on a daily basis. I wouldn't mind if it was an intelligent player who had the entire thought process and knew that he could interrupt my setup with a hopkick, but they're just scrubs who panic and mash out their favourite launcher.

Ergh, I need to start thinking out every possibility in a match instead of only preparing for the top 2-3 most likely.

I got beaten by a chreddy scrub who just kept mashing out random crap and accidentally applying oki i wasn't expecting last week, jumped up thinking I'M SUCH AN IDIOT' when i only meant to get up quickly and landed on the edge of a full bowl of cereal I was about to tuck into. I'm still finding dried milk on my arcade stick.
Hamchilla
Kyu
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
You 0.0 disconnection rate snobs never accept my fight challenges.

I am sorry my disconnection rate is so high! It is not my fault!
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
ANY online hero Bryan player.

I don't even get to play a game of tekken against these players, just a game of react to snake edge, launch it. Repeat another 4 or so times until the moron learns, at which point you've already won. >_>

Its almost depressing.
Signature Dorya!
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hamchilla
You 0.0 disconnection rate snobs never accept my fight challenges.

I am sorry my disconnection rate is so high! It is not my fault!

What's your disconnection rate? You can hardly blame us, no one wants to play with someone that could possibly disconnect on them, that shit is irritating.

Bro, do you even play?
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
^ This.

Mine is 6% because my broadband is a joke and randomly cuts me off from time to time, which has cost me three matches since release, but I will never ever ever play a guy with a rate over 3.3 to save the irritation as it always happens on my promotion matches.
Signature Dorya!
MadKatAsuka
Shihan
PSN: XboxIsMoreSocial :D
XBL: iP CATALYZE
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SPAM YOU SILLY
But on a serious note, people still push buttons at really random times...strange new unpredictability. Probably the only real headache of online for me tbh.

This the greatest mix-up in tekken "buttons or no buttons" no mix-up is better.

I do rage on this game but mostly at myself when I get hit by stupid stuff. Playing online the most common thing I say to myself is why wouldn't he mash the hopkick or if its a law player why wouldn't he just do d+2_3 sigh....
Signature What kind of scumbag has a safe mid launcher that's tag bufferable? (Cough Lars)

#BUFFASUKA
She obviously does not do enough damage on rage......
Hamchilla
Kyu
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mills McDougle
What's your disconnection rate? You can hardly blame us, no one wants to play with someone that could possibly disconnect on them, that shit is irritating.

I am not one to disconnect on purpose but i do not see why it would matter if someone does disconnect on you. It usually makes me chuckle.