Page Splits 123>...12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Didn't see any, so decided to make one.

Does Bryan live or die by Taunt? I mean, can Bryan still be good without using Taunt?
I'm just asking.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
SavageSloth
3rd Dan
PSN: JC_Taco
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
He is still good character to use. But mastering him WILL require you to use his taunt.
Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
byrans staple juggles? launchers , pokes, punishers? I want to learn and pick up this character
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Call2Arms
Legend
PSN: Call2Arms
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
How is everyone dealing with characters with up close game? My defense is decent, but does anyone have some useful CH setups that you use?
Signature

"Gettin hit with that Giorgio Oki... What? His Joki?" -Cody
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I got all excited when I thought that someone actually posted a response just to see another question. That may also never get answered. I'll still post questions thou maybe someone will respond . B3 F4 1 2 when I am doing this as a combo ender was 1 comes out? after b+3

Last edited by EndTimes on Oct 11th, 2012 at 21:16

gamerTLT
1st Dan
PSN: Big_Boy1986_PL
XBL: xTLTxgamerPL
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Does from qcb+4 it is possible somehow to make a wall carry ?
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by gamerTLT
Does from qcb+4 it is possible somehow to make a wall carry ?

it flips the person which makes it totally kind of difficult unless you have someone to flip them the other way. I just go for damage.
Demon_of_Flames
5th Dan
PSN: TyrannicalHatred
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I like Bryan's lows. Aside from the obviously horribly unsafe d/f+3, what lows do you guys prefer? Factors that decide which lows I use are:
1. stationary low(d+4/d+3+4)
2. crouching low(d/b+3)
3.forward advancing low(d+3)

Is there any reason to not use some lows aside from d/f+3?
Signature Tag 2

It's show time.
the H-mong
Woo Hoo!
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
What are things that Bryan can get for free after taunt hits besides Jet Upper?
Signature Milla - I'll never leave you guys again! ( ; ___ ; )

http://prelaunchx.com/x/rexus0149 sign up, do nothing, and eventually get monies? when they launch in august.
sandman696
Kyu
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by the H-mong
What are things that Bryan can get for free after taunt hits besides Jet Upper?

1- 1,4
2- 2,3
3- F2,1,4
5- B4
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sandman696
1- 1,4
2- 2,3
3- F2,1,4
5- B4

Obviously I can't do taunt JT I can do #1, #2 and I want to learn #3 the timing is weird I can only get it sometimes like 1 for 20 or something.

Next what is Bryan's go to moves for wall splats and then what is his wall combo when I get them at the wall I have no idea what I am suppose to be going for so I just kind of poke at them.

Lastly is b+1 safe ?
lilleboff
the daoug
PSN: lilleboff
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
At the wall you're looking for b+4. On axis and close range it gives you a jet upper, off axis or further away, f,f+2.

Combo:
b+4, f,b+2,W!, 4,3, f,f+4, B!, d+1+2~f, ws+3,4.
b+4, f,f+2, W!, (backdash d/b+2), f,f+4, B!, d+1+2~f ws+3,4

Obviously there are easier variations of those combos.

b+1 is +3 on block.
Signature It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as me
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lilleboff
At the wall you're looking for b+4. On axis and close range it gives you a jet upper, off axis or further away, f,f+2.

Combo:
b+4, f,b+2,W!, 4,3, f,f+4, B!, d+1+2~f, ws+3,4.
b+4, f,f+2, W!, (backdash d/b+2), f,f+4, B!, d+1+2~f ws+3,4

Obviously there are easier variations of those combos.

b+1 is +3 on block.

cant wait to give these a try I knew something was up when I saw a response the same day 0_0 it had to be one of my own people. We know you are really a Alisa player on the low.

Update: b+4 does not even look like it wallsplats maybe I am doing it wrong or to slow.

Update: Lol definitely to slow haha

Last edited by EndTimes on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 01:20

bohnensuppe
Iron Fist God
PSN: bohne2000
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
b+4 doesnt wallsplat...it just guarentees a jet upper at the wall. b+4 after taunt is what I' also practicing right now dont think I will ever be able to do taunt jet upper consistantly in matches...

Last edited by bohnensuppe on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 15:47

Signature EXCELLENCE is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical; and expecting more than others think is possible.

EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bohnensuppe
b+3 doesnt wallsplat...it just guarentees a jet upper at the wall. b+4 after taunt is what I' also practicing right now dont think I will ever be able to do taunt jet upper consistantly in matches...

I always wanted to be able to do the taunt now that I can do baby stuff like taunt 3,2. I have only caught it a few times. People start getting super aggressive at the wall like no don't kill me. Then because the taunt is so slow they have all day to hit you. The taunt is like knowing a combo off a really unsafe launcher.
sandman696
Kyu
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
I always wanted to be able to do the taunt now that I can do baby stuff like taunt 3,2. I have only caught it a few times. People start getting super aggressive at the wall like no don't kill me. Then because the taunt is so slow they have all day to hit you. The taunt is like knowing a combo off a really unsafe launcher.

If they are aggressive you can try b,d/f+4 , if it hits Taunt them if you want add more pressure b,d/f+4 , B+1 then Tuant . This works for me in offline when i play with my friends but not sure if it will work on high level players .
bohnensuppe
Iron Fist God
PSN: bohne2000
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah its really hard to use effectively...but still its a key to play bryan on a decent level and definitely worth practicing. You can still play mindgames and hunt for CH's if they always press buttons when in fear of taunt. Also they wont press buttons if you use it after they techrolled.
sandman696 what is b,d/f+4?
Signature EXCELLENCE is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical; and expecting more than others think is possible.

EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
I got another thing Bryan's b+3,~F+4,12 ender sometimes it knocks them in the wall now while they are helplessly following down I have no idea what to follow up with I often so his running 4 that slow ass no kick but he has to have better options

Also I feel into the newb trap of using d/f+3 I know i shouldn't do it but newbs never want to block low but against good players I can expect a swift death. So I guess we are talking about his go to launchers.

qcb+4 is good but if it whiffs in the slightest prepare for that d/f+2 to murder you.
ch+3 is cool but the range is really really short and you have to catch it on ch.
b+1 seems good but if its miss spaced you will get jabbed out during the middle of the move.
JU its a High I've seen people duck this on recation and well you know how that went.
u/f+4 the legendary hopkick this is pretty good because people eventually want to try to block a low or Jab at you.
ws+1 never used it outside out practice mode.

as for his poke game these are the moves I currently use trying to see if I forgot any. d/f+2,1
d/f+1,1,1,2
d+4
d+3
qcb+4
qcb+3
1+2
b+1
ff+4
u/f+4
I am sure something is missing.

Last edited by EndTimes on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 18:36

sandman696
Kyu
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
@bohnensuppe This b,d/f+4 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwtJ...player_embedded

i think you can cancel it by holding back .

Also anyone having problem landing Taunt B4 ? i cant do it as much as i did in Tekken BR .
RollTide8569
Champion
PSN: RollTide8569
XBL: RollTide8569
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
if i'm at the wall with bryan and do B+4, JU, 43, B+1 TA!......what's the best options for Kazuya TA wall filler to Bryan ender?

Also, I'm at the wall w/ Kazuya and do a basic EWGF to db+2 TA!....what's Bryan's best wall TA! filler?

also in the combo thread Bryan has an ender of db+2 to ff+2........is this the combo where Knee will dash really far in and the DB+2 hits them backwards?

I can do the Taunt JU now (in practice mode).....I never could do it in Tekken 6. Got to be quick with it!

Last edited by RollTide8569 on Oct 29th, 2012 at 00:30

Signature Bryan, Kazuya, and Devil Jin.

Roll Tide Roll!