Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Lionscourage
2nd Dan
PSN: Lion Zest
XBL: Lions Zest
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I watched WNF last night and when Naoki chose Michelle they said she was banned. What's the thoughts on banning DLC characters? I use Julia and Michelle on the same team so this bothers me a bit.

I wouldn't want to really play something that wasn't legit, but I don't see why Michelle would be banned other than convenience of running a tourney without the DLC content.

Any Ideas?
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I've used Michelle in two tournaments so far.

I personally think it's stupid to ban them. If you didn't preorder, tough noogies. Tournament players should be preordering anyways. Besides, anyone can get access to the DLC characters by using a hacked 360 version, so I don't see the big deal.
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
Lionscourage
2nd Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope WNF lifts this ban soon, I may go there since I only live 30 mins out. If Michelle is out, I'm out though. Not going solo Jaycee.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Lion, the ban will remain until DLCs are available for everyone instead of just people that pre-ordered.

Also, where in Cali are you?
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Shibble
Deity
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Shame about the DLC bans to be honest, especially if Korea are already running A.Ogre Angel Kuni and Michelle on console (I know the main port in Korea is arcade and most top koreans keep it that way) but it's a serious disadvantage in my eyes compared to just rolling with the fact other regions are running with them.
Signature http://twitch.tv/Sh1bble
Lionscourage
2nd Dan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Lion, the ban will remain until DLCs are available for everyone instead of just people that pre-ordered.

Also, where in Cali are you?

Pasadena, CA 91106
vaxidd
3rd Dan
PSN: Revedemption
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Kinda disappointed too that they had to ban them, I love me some Angel and Michelle D:
Signature Black Jaguar + Immortal Great GrandFather = Interracial Win.
ThatArchVillan
Kyu
PSN: slevin786
XBL: ThatArchvillan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
dlc are all available as long as the game is updated, and by now everyone who owns the game also have the DLC so this shouldn't be an issue anymore