Slim Bob Differences

Page Splits 123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Tekken7onPS4
7th Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Besides the obvious weight difference, and some of his moves have different properties because of it (from the video I watched), im really curious to know if he'll have some of his own unique moves as well. If they made them different enough like Jun compared to Asuka I think that would be really good.

Is there any info on him yet?
KOR
SOUTH AFRICAN TEXAN
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
i think the hitbox on some moves would be greatly decreased.

its like moku bob..

not looking forward to playing with him tbh haha
Signature I WILL ATTAIN PERFECTION
Originally Posted by EDDY PISTONS:
I could say we dont play in tx, or you know practice, it would make for a easy excuse but we are texans, we don't know what that means
GMMA.US
STK
Master
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
iaw from the move list vid his damage is diffrent. noteable his HS is 34pt for slim and 43 for bob
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh jesus, two bobs?
Slim bob is sexy, so I'll forgive it but I'm off to cry in a corner now, one bob took enough to learn to beat :'(
Signature Dorya!
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I dont understand how posts keep appearing in this thread when no one has played slim bob like that.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
SavageSloth
3rd Dan
PSN: JC_Taco
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
What I saw was with his uf+1+2, 1+2 on the sencond hit he falls on his ass and push away is decreased. The with his ff+1+2 grab he cant get the opponent above his head as he isn't strong enough? Don't think he will be able to juggle of that move anymore. So mostly animation changes on some moves, but I think they added him as a joke rather than an effective character.
Signature
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
He has better evasion (ss, sw) and movement than fat bot from what I've seen.

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

STK
Master
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
slim bobs moves if you didnt see then yet

every move with slim does less damage. unless hes safer or faster than bob hes fly over
KAMillion
1st Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Maybe being 'third world country thin' will grant him a sidestep better then Lili's. That I would welcome even with those silly nerfs.
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
slim bob is out
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
uf+1+2 on F0.

Slob 1+2 input til F45, NC input til F31.
Blob 1+2 input til F45. NC input til F31.
Toga 1+2 input til F45. NC input til F32.

CH makes no difference.
omgwtfbbqdude
Kyu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Does slim bob have worse frame data on his uf1+2,1+2 or f1+2?
Abigan2K
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
on hit worse.. nothing guaranteed off wall splat from u/f+1+2,1+2
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Abigan2K
on hit worse.. nothing guaranteed off wall splat from u/f+1+2,1+2

d+1~f, ff+2 B!
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
STK
Master
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
his damage seem to be the same. tested mulitple combos same damage. i been messing with his ff1+2 throw, of course no launch but putting the othe player on tag crash, tech roll, stand up ect they have not been able to get out of b3,u3+4, ub3. and if the roll back or stand straight up it gets dumb. any one else want to test. the only weakness seem to be uf1+2,1+2 on out side of combos. its is -39 on block!! i was able to qcf with drag, walk up 1+2 with asuka, iws 3 with eddy. dont miss this move! lol bob on a w! uf 1+2,1+2 falls on his but so nothing is free by the wall. but with b3 and ff2 still do a W! also there safer options anyways, i dont think hes bad. you just have to catch the wiff if your trying to punish. unless frames come up diffrent down the road he might be solid. oh edit japanese wiki does having b3 being free after ff1+2 bring its to 48. and df1+2 if they !cant! tag crash. yea!
STK
Master
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jordyce
d+1~f, ff+2 B!

yea this works 66 damage! lol nice find man. again this move is -39 lol if u where spaming it on scrubs dont. even they can see its punishable! lol hate to repeat me self but i cant almost beleve how bad it is. its so bad!! lol.
Jordyce
Planet Robobear
PSN: Jordyce
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
ff+1+2, b+3 (48dmg)

For ff+1+2, u+3+4 they can tag crash and the other character takes damage, u/b+3 does aerial damage, so b+3 for 18 damage seems to be the best option. I command recorded it and just couldn't get out of it, even though it doesn't show as a combo it seems guaranteed in every way that I can see (no quickstand, techroll, tag crash). Certainly better than 30 damage.
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
STK
Master
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
yea b3 deff tha juice . Ive found it consent to do (off any launcher) df1/db2,d23,2 (not 1. because the 1 keeps wiffing) ff2B! the 1 jab over the 2 jab not recomended. it keep wiffing for me... old t6 juice just as easy as ever. what does everyone think of his backdash and movement compaired to bob?
STK
Master
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
if you hit 1+2,1+2 W! do db2 whatever you want.
epsilon_
Champion
XBL: HelpfulJaysimon
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
he seems worse than regular bob in every way.

seems like a waste of a character.