Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Although this has not been a large issue since the game has launched, I believe it would be important to keep a running list of anyone that pulls/rage quits. Hopefully with this list, we can help find a way to have an enjoyable online experience, and to report feedback on the person (if we forget somehow). The second post will be updated with the names. Also, with the way XBL is constructed, we can search these people out and set to avoid them without playing, easing one less headache.
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
#
5xstarhighlander

A
AutomatedHydra
ARASHIHAN
Assassine1112

B
benzivar x
BasedGodxSwiftx
BrashManx

C
cvskidxgamer
CalebLewis0

D
Double Az
dignityforsale
DluX Shox
delite22
DJ FaLLeN AnGeL

E
Elton Fury
ecaska
estH3tikMze

G
Golden 2R

I
IIcypriotkidII
ITEKKENMASTERI
iG6 S h o t Z

J
JaaayyyTEKKEN
jordonkickass
JaiParad0x

K
kilikalex
KingShotgun999
KHR4V3N

M
MR TOO SICK 4 U
mr tiddlesworth
MASH UP PZ

N
NfxKingNamco
Nate Dogggg 12

O
OTTOMANXXL

P
P1T4
prepared3
Punisher040
PublicEnemyVx

R
RAZIEL 730

S
sollak92
Scarface962
shade127
Supe3rNa4tuRa4L

T
tazz930
The Royal Mail
tireur delite22
Twelve kicks
tireur
TauntPompano77

V
VIGILANT2010
VaporingPrism69
Vipers GRIME

X
xVIPERxDanger
x iS W A G G zZ
XLABX M0DIFI3D
xLABx DaKor
xPrince223681x

Z
ZoowillY
ZexySierra

Last edited by Mr Adam0 on Nov 30th, 2012 at 07:05

random0101
Destroyer
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
prepared3.
Signature /
/
/
Aventine
War Lord
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Double Az and Elton Fury.

These two were a couple of the most well known boosters and ragequitters in T6, seems like they're at it AGAIN in Tag.

I've had a couple more but they were just scrubs who had obviously just bought the game and were getting fed up of getting trashed so it's probably not worth mentioning them.
Signature
random0101
Destroyer
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
The Royal Mail.
Signature /
/
/
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
PSN: SlayersliceNL
XBL: Slayerslice
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
ZoowillY.
Signature Training undercover
Playing to win vs. Playing for fun
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't understand: making your opponent ragequit is worth more than a triple perfect. You haven't just won the match, you've broken the player.

I'm not sure how I feel about a thread like this though, paticularly considering its stickied: to me it comes across as somewhere to bitch about people who get mad and leave. That happens offline sometimes and it is always funny. My issue is that in a sense this is just a childish response, the better man would just feel pleased with himself and keep on playing, maybe laugh about it later. Not go on the internet to complain about players.

I have never ragequit a match, but I have lost to a lot of dumb shit, which has pissed me off but I dont go online to complain about players using said derpy shit, I just complain about the derpy stuff y'know?
Shoutouts to Law db3.

My 2 anyhoo.
Signature Dorya!
masamune blade
Inactive
PSN: MasamuneKuma
XBL: IntiIntiKuma
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
its not ragequitting with these guys, they are just ducking a loss to keep a record that doesnt mean anything. the rage is normally for the person looking to rank up off them.

when i see mans like elton fury on the loading screen i know im just wasting my time cus he is gonna dc after 3 rounds, i always send him a message after he dc's though.

GG noob
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
^
This is kind of what I'm getting at. Who gives a shit about some online nobodies? You say the record doesn't mean anything, which I agree with, but obviously it means enough to annoy you to the point that it gets its own place on the web.
Online is at best casual freeplay, threads like this give an impression of high competition and rules and regulations etc etc. It just seems a little daft to me.

No offence.
Signature Dorya!
Shirdel
Iron Fist God
PSN: Shirdel7221
XBL: Shirdel7221
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
^
With how good the online connections are now, online is actually very competitive. I mean, for example, one guy who I normally can never connect to on other games, who I got constantly lagged out against on Tekken 6 and in Parties... On Tag 2, we could fight against each-other and the connection was as good as a 4 Bar on T6. So, despite the fact that there can be slight input delays, online is more competitive now than ever.

Anyway, I did get rage quit on by some nobody twice in a row, but I can't even remember his name so it's not worth mentioning.

Thankfully not many people are rage quitting. Vigilant certainly isn't, based on his barely positive W/L Ratio lol

Last edited by Shirdel on Sep 20th, 2012 at 13:53

Signature Hello There!
I stream Tekken!
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
I can confirm Prepared3 as a ragequitter, I get paired with him 3x in a row even if I avoided him and reported him for cheating. I was on a promotion aswell lol.
random0101
Destroyer
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
IIcypriotkidII
Signature /
/
/
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
@Syn_SC: Please stay on topic. This thread is created so that way we can identify these people, and then from there, make them as an preferred to play with on live. Thank you.

First post updated
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
PSN: McAnica
XBL: mcdouglr
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Ahhh, I was looking for this thread. I was complaining about this earlier.

dignityforsale quit on me twice, one time being his demotion match. Not sure if he actually got demoted.
Signature Team WeCantPlayGames (X360)
Now recruiting! Post here if you're interested!

Bro, do you even play?
AncientOgre
6th Dan
PSN: AncientOgre
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Syn_SC
I don't understand: making your opponent ragequit is worth more than a triple perfect. You haven't just won the match, you've broken the player.

I'm not sure how I feel about a thread like this though, paticularly considering its stickied: to me it comes across as somewhere to bitch about people who get mad and leave. That happens offline sometimes and it is always funny. My issue is that in a sense this is just a childish response, the better man would just feel pleased with himself and keep on playing, maybe laugh about it later. Not go on the internet to complain about players.

I have never ragequit a match, but I have lost to a lot of dumb shit, which has pissed me off but I dont go online to complain about players using said derpy shit, I just complain about the derpy stuff y'know?
Shoutouts to Law db3.

My 2 anyhoo.
I agree with what this guy has to say. Making a list of people who rage quit is just as bad as the people who rage quit themselves. The Xbox community is small, we all know who boots, we all know who rage quits by now, it is the same group from tekken 6.
Shirdel
Iron Fist God
PSN: Shirdel7221
XBL: Shirdel7221
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
^
Not nessicarily, a lot of people who played TTT and other older Tekken games in their spare time are back, and not all of them are good players.

I can already see two or three new idiots who I haven't heard of quitting.
Signature Hello There!
I stream Tekken!
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
PSN: McAnica
XBL: mcdouglr
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Ugh, just had ANOTHER dude quit on me. Fucking xVIPERxDanger from Spain. Man, these dudes, I swear.

EDIT: Wow a dude quit on me right after that previous match too..... Yari07. This shit is crazy!

EDIT AGAIN: VIPER DC'ed on me once more. So yay, that's 3 out of 4 matches! And one of them was a promotion. Lucky me.

Last edited by Mills McDougle on Sep 22nd, 2012 at 01:23

Signature Team WeCantPlayGames (X360)
Now recruiting! Post here if you're interested!

Bro, do you even play?
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
NfxKingNamco, KingShotgun999 are both ragequitting in TT2. Known as boosters aswell from T6.
SPAM YOU SILLY
4th Dan
XBL: SPAM YOU SILLY
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by random0101
IIcypriotkidII

Lololol he quit on me before the match even started
Signature TeamMashFTW

Getting the job done online; Trollogue Vol. 1 | Trollogue Vol. 2 | Trollogue Vol. 3 |
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster