Page Splits <1234>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
insanelee
tinh yeu
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
juie sucks. thai players are horrible.

Vit you are complaining too much, man up.

bronson.
Signature www.eightarc.com
numotd
Shihan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by insanelee
juie sucks. thai players are horrible.

Vit you are complaining too much, man up.

bronson.

sarcasm? lol

well juie is not THE best but he knows how to deal with Chreddy since he plays Nina -_-"

but seriously, judging ALL thai players are horrible?

maybe we should delete this topic to prevent hate continuing...

Last edited by numotd on Sep 18th, 2012 at 00:49

FoxSteve
PSN: hotshot-sensei
XBL: hotshot sensei
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
haha -

well if 130Dmg combo HC with mix ups and no proper way to punish Eddy for a decent juggle is fine, then I guess that's what it is.

Personally I'm with subt-l on this... I don't mind the mix ups too much when one gets used to them, but 130Dmg without a proper chance to punish for full combo if you guess correctly is too excessive.

1 CH Combo and 1 Rodeo = 180Dmg

I guess I'll just have to start playing Cappos ^_^
Signature Steve Fox BR Combo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnN8b9ELEZQ
Steve~Hwoarang Staple Combos TTT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR90rkT6VTw
Hwoarang~Steve Staple Combos TTT2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqzeBf7ZTYI
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
The commentary in that video is great, I can't believe I never used this move this way (or at all, really). But I don't recall it being NCC? It is console only?
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
FoxSteve
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Yip - it was in the BETA testing - and now it's been added to the final product somehow - lol

Glad you enjoyed my commentary... I certainly wasn't enjoying getting CH 130Dmg for coming in with Jabs. hehe

I guess we all gonna start using it ^_^
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
PSN: subt-L
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah, i don't think its overpowering as a tool, its just that when it hits, its pretty amazing.

i would compare it to bruce's 3,2,1 from ttt1. it did comparable damage for the game (maybe more so since it was leaps and bounds over what other characters could do) but it didn't necessarily make him amazing just for having it. the mixups aren't that strong, but there is stuff to do off of it. I'd like to see what long term reaction to it it.

and tbh, i need to adapt my playstyle so people hit more buttons against me. with alot of people with a wait and see approach to capos, it might be hard to sneak in a ch b+1 unless they are just throwing out moves brainlessly.
Signature subtle (suh tul)- adj
1: So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive; Difficult to understand.
2: Able to make fine distinctions
3:Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever; Crafty or sly; devious; Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way
numotd
Shihan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by subt-L
yeah, i don't think its overpowering as a tool, its just that when it hits, its pretty amazing.

i would compare it to bruce's 3,2,1 from ttt1. it did comparable damage for the game (maybe more so since it was leaps and bounds over what other characters could do) but it didn't necessarily make him amazing just for having it. the mixups aren't that strong, but there is stuff to do off of it. I'd like to see what long term reaction to it it.

and tbh, i need to adapt my playstyle so people hit more buttons against me. with alot of people with a wait and see approach to capos, it might be hard to sneak in a ch b+1 unless they are just throwing out moves brainlessly.

"it might be hard to sneak in a ch b+1 unless they are just throwing out moves brainlessly" - agree on that...when you turtle against them, ch b+1 is very rare...
Ayos Mishima
Iron Fist God
PSN: Ron_Vong
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by subt-L

I hate when ppl play like this against me... what's a good strategy to counter that play style?
Signature Use Facebook to connect to other players for online pickup games. Join "Tekken Online Matchmaking (TOM)" today:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TekkenOnlineMatchmaking/
Current Highest Rank: Fujin
Tekken Kids
Jesus Penis
PSN: eDDIEBOYMANG
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
be a better turtle
Signature Money Inc. | eDDIEBOYMANG / EBM
Team Tekken Kids!
www.seattletekken.com

Dangstro
Sage
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by numotd

The hit confirm is not too easy, but it's not impossible either...it's similar to Dragunov's CH 1,2,1 / b+4,2,1 and df+1,4 (which luckily i play Dragunov as well )

I use drag too but I don't get exactly how its hit confirmable, could you explain a bit pleaaaaaaaaseeee???

btw, hsp grab is TOTALLY reactable, especially because you can duck it (unless they changed it TTT2)

my fav mixups is b1,4,3 (for some reason you all forgot to mention this option) and b1,4,3+4
Signature Do you... tekken?
VATekkenRage.com

DOF
Virtuoso
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Bruce ch b+2

Steve ch b+1

... I think it's ok for Chreddy to have ch b+1,4
Signature ~ Dance of Fury ~
numotd
Shihan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dangstro
I use drag too but I don't get exactly how its hit confirmable, could you explain a bit pleaaaaaaaaseeee???

btw, hsp grab is TOTALLY reactable, especially because you can duck it (unless they changed it TTT2)

my fav mixups is b1,4,3 (for some reason you all forgot to mention this option) and b1,4,3+4

You have a small amount of frames to react if you want to do the last CH b+4,2,1 or 1,2,1 or df+1,4...if you can master those 3 HC moves...then HC will be easy...try to set your practice mode to random CH and feel the timing
insanelee
tinh yeu
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
i have lots of info about Thai community. when I say they suck I don't really mean they hella suck, just a little suck. You can ask juie about me

bronson.
numotd
Shihan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
i have lots of info about Thai community. when I say they suck I don't really mean they hella suck, just a little suck. You can ask juie about me

bronson.

Haha true, we still have some stuff to work on...and the average player gap and "pro" are HUGE! lol I heard lots about you from Juie He came back and played Alisa for a while cos of you lol
Dangstro
Sage
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by numotd
You have a small amount of frames to react if you want to do the last CH b+4,2,1 or 1,2,1 or df+1,4...if you can master those 3 HC moves...then HC will be easy...try to set your practice mode to random CH and feel the timing

o i was talking about chreddy lol
Signature Do you... tekken?
VATekkenRage.com

insanelee
tinh yeu
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
don't be dumb, it's not a compliment. you guys are really bad just not really really bad.

bronson.
numotd
Shihan
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
don't be dumb, it's not a compliment. you guys are really bad just not really really bad.

bronson.

Don't worry, i didn't take it as a compliment. I took it as motivation
tuch_dis
War Lord
PSN: FAULRN
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
b+1,4 is not broken. I've been using this move since arcade and it's a good standing move. We don't have too much going for us now in TTT2 and we make due with what we are given. How can you attempt to deprive us a good move?
Why not remove RLX while your at it?
Signature Christie WR3 = Sex! <3
FoxSteve
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
haha - last night I ate a HC CH b+1,4~d+3+4 on Rage I had 100% health. Since Eddy gets to do about 4 or 5 hits before the TA, all of those hits are very painful. There was no wall at the other end of the stage, I managed to survive - somehow... but things didn't look too good for me after that.

You can keep this move, I don't mind the actual move and it's hsp mix ups that much. BUT the 130Dmg HC staple is bust for a 14F move. And 160Dmg or more (I'd need to confirm with Di tonight) on Rage for a 14F HC move is hella BUST.

You can keep the move and the mix up - but this damage scaling is worse than Hwoarang's Unblockable combo rubbish.

@ the other dood above that wrote about Bruce's b+2 and Steve b+1.

Steve's CH b+1 maybe 13F but if Chreddy or virtually anyone else in the game Crouch/SS the move they get a FULL TA Combo with no axis/float issues.

Bruce's CH b+2 is 17F (slow for Close Quarters). If you Block it he's at -9F and 100% on the defensive with NO Mix Ups. IF you SS it then you are looking at a FULL Combo with little to no axis/float issues.

I also can't replicate a Steve/Hwoarang Staple Combo without a wall after a CH b+1 that will give me 130Dmg (not 100% if I could even do that with a Wall)

I think the move is fine all in all IF the damage scaling becomes a little more realistic.

90-100 Dmg seems to be quite the norm for a lot of hard hitting TA combos. I think it'd be ok if it just didn't take your life bar in 1 CH.

Please note, I don't want to see Chreddy being shit/bad at all or them having no options or damage etc. that's not the point of the post. I just can't understand why it's so much damage for the risk/reward and all the circumstances around the move.

lol @ Bronson n Di - and you say I'm trollin
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
PSN: subt-L
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
well, in general its not a good idea to hit buttons when the opponent is in rage. knowing what you know about b+1 should also dictate your strategy. i think dealing with b+1 will be more or less about gameplanning situations and not getting into slugfests.
Signature subtle (suh tul)- adj
1: So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive; Difficult to understand.
2: Able to make fine distinctions
3:Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever; Crafty or sly; devious; Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way