Unknown Moveset

Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
R-Dog
Kyu
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
When fighting Unknown I noticed that her f+2 uppercut is not as punishable as Jun's. Possibly less frames. Making it somewhat safer to throw out. That, said I am not sure it will remain like this when she is playable.
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
u/f+2 sounds juicy!!

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

Shirdel
Iron Fist God
PSN: Shirdel7221
XBL: Shirdel7221
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Unfortantly no, 1+2 is not useful in almost any situation. It takes at least a second to be active, meaning even against raw tags, it's super-easy to sidestep, and then they can do anything. Miguel could probably punish it with F+3+4.

ss+2~B is actually useful, it gives you good oki and more damage. However, don't use it at the wall as you'll miss your Wall Juggle and it won't hit there.

u/f+4,3~U is mostly a gimmick. It's an easy staple, but there are much more damaging options.

Also:

Hei EWGF, OTGF, f+3, EWGF, d+1 TA! Unknown b+2,1,2,2, Hei u/f+3,4 does at least 114 Damage. Can't remember the exact amount.
Signature Hello There!
I stream Tekken!
Vexion
Iron Fist God
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shirdel
After toying around with her at a friends house, I can give you a few details about her.

u/f+2 is one of the best long-ranged moves in the game. No matter where the opponent's standing, unless if it's the other side of the screen, it will be right in front of them. This makes it an incredible whiff punisher and really good at getting the Capos and Lei out of stances, for example.

If using u/f+2 on its own, do u/f+2,1 for guaranteed damage, if in a combo, do u/f+2,2.

f+4, u/f+2,1 is an easy, guaranteed combo.

Jack-6/P-Jack d+1+2_ff+[2]~5, Unknown 1+2 is guaranteed.

Best Staple Combos I've found with Jun are:

Unknown f+2_d+3+4_FC d/f,d,d/f+1+2(~5), 3, b+4,2, f+3,1+2,IZU+1+2 TA! Jun U/F+4, Unknown u/f+2,2
Jun f+2_d+3+4_FC d/f,d,d/f+1+2(~5), 3, b+4,2, f+3,1+2,IZU+1+2 TA! Unknown u/f+2,2, Jun WR+3

Jun ws+3, b+2,1,f+1+2,IZU+1+2 TA! Unknown b+2,1,2,2, Jun WR+2 (WR+3 should be guaranteed too)
Unknown ws+3, b+2,1,f+1+2, IZU+1+2 TA! Jun ff+2,3_b+2,1,4, Unknown u/f+2,2

Unknown WS! d/f+2,2 TA! Jun b+2,1,1, Unknown f+1,4

Jun WS! d/f+2,2 TA! Unknown bb, u/f+2,1_2 (can't remember which), Jun f+1,4

If anyone has any questions to ask about the character, feel free, I go round his house a lot.

I posted a video on the other page and I wanted to know if her b + 1 + 2 is meant to act as a reversal.
Signature ~Vexion
Shirdel
Iron Fist God
PSN: Shirdel7221
XBL: Shirdel7221
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Her b+1+2 is the same as Jun's, it's a low and throw parry.
Signature Hello There!
I stream Tekken!
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Very nice
Signature ~Vexion
woCdaM
Master
PSN: Wocdam
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Unknown movelist and frame data:
http://rbnorway.org/unknown-ttt2-frames/
Lee_yo
6th Dan
PSN: KING_kid6
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
I have tested today

unknown d+2 have better range than jun d+2.

f+4, d+2B! is consistent launcer for unknown
tested on xiaoyu, panda, marduk, king

2+3, d+2 B! also works

so I guess for now unknown > jun

the only thing I'm missing is jun 1+2

anybody know how many frame advantage unknown got after her reversal?
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Jun still has a better reversal than unknown. However it's a small price to pay for a f4 reliable combo, holy hell that's a good move now. and her damage is really really nice.

Really good with Asuka.

Asuka df2,db4,3 5! f3,1+2 IZU 1+2 B! dash b2,1,2,2 red life combo with more damage than the same staples by Bruce/Lars.
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Skeering
Jun still has a better reversal than unknown. However it's a small price to pay for a f4 reliable combo, holy hell that's a good move now. and her damage is really really nice.

Really good with Asuka.

Asuka df2,db4,3 5! f3,1+2 IZU 1+2 B! dash b2,1,2,2 red life combo with more damage than the same staples by Bruce/Lars.

That simple combo will put a character in red life?
Signature ~Vexion
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes, Asuka's d/b+4,3 will allow you to tag out after a launcher and then continue the combo with your second character, causing all of the incoming characters hit to deal red-life damage until the end of the juggle.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Very nice show me a video if you can.
Signature ~Vexion
Agh
Kyu
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
so can't test until later but does u/b+2 stagger? (spike comes from behind the character)

seems like it does so you get a free throw attempt d/f+1+2.
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Do you mean u/f + 2?
Signature ~Vexion
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
About Unknown's parry.

The reversal isn't so hard to time, I've been getting it consistently, does 10 damage all the time (I think even against unblockables, will recheck).

Is it me, or does that parry have a wider hitbox? I can't quite lay my finger on it yet, but there is something about that parry....

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE