Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
manatarcades
3rd Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Now that wtf is online you can easily expose boosters , just look at

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/vi...x_cbs_xx-dragon

he got a 14w 0l record and won all his matches vs Blue_Money-NYC- in 40 seconds using only lows, the opponent did 0 damages everytime:

this wtf thing is gonna be nice if namco will look at the stats to ban cheaters
blackven0m
Shihan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Check out the top player in the leader-boards (PS3) in "Tekken World Federation" page i think he is a cheater?!?!?! Xx_cBs_xX-Dragon is the name of the player.

Check out his "Wins" against the same challenger, and the challenger have inflicted 0% damage on all the matches ! ? What the fuck? O_o

Go check him out!
Signature Trance Music Videos with various movies like terminator matrix Tekken and so on...Take a look and Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackV4You
Kilvoctu
Raijin
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure why people would do this sort of thing with all the transparency in player card system.
Signature Mains - and
Ashesfall
Fighter
PSN: only on PC
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
i hope that because its so transparency namco will bann them but i think namco isnt hard enough for this
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
- "Demon" Geese - "SpecialForce" Josie -
- "WarMachine" Bryan - "Brawler" Steve -
i vote for Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu in Season4 - Lets GO!
king_ruckus
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
They should just wipe his card, or even prevent him from "earning" any more stats with that account.
blackven0m
Shihan
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks to WTF we can now see who's cheating!!! HAHA he didn't see that coming.
Signature Trance Music Videos with various movies like terminator matrix Tekken and so on...Take a look and Enjoy

JFK[satZ]
Sage
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Isn't this more suited to the online thread?

/ JFK
Signature Embrace the satZ within.
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm laughing that Namco actually tipped their hat towards the T6 boosters. Playing thru ghost to try and hit tekken god I stumbled across a ghost who's got a tekken god and tekken lord with 0W 1L.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow this will be a perfect counter for boosters if they ban these people.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

Mills McDougle
sunstone.
PSN: McAnica
XBL: mcdouglr
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
IF they ban these people.

IF.
Signature Team WeCantPlayGames (X360)
Now recruiting! Post here if you're interested!

Bro, do you even play?
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JFK[satZ]
Isn't this more suited to the online thread?

/ JFK

That it is.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
KPractice
Virtuoso
PSN: K-Stick-Practice
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
At least now they are easily exposed; no more hunting for proof.
Signature "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee
Kenshobu
Shihan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
There are also Noobs cheating on Call Of Duty modern warfare 2, some have no level or icon etc but some have a fishy rate of 23 kills, 1 death... And they HAPPEN to know your exact location and shot through walls to kill you... Mud-a-fuck-in cock-a-roach-es
( they kill me when i have ninja perk full upgraded AND cold blooded Perk so im invisible to all radar and footsteps silent, but they know where i am and swoosh... )

Not sure how someone can cheat on Tekken... except for Asuka and Juns reversals (no timing required, no damage from doing it like Heihachi's, plain Noob characters)
A F0xy Grampa
6th Dan
XBL: A F0xy Grampa
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kenshobu
There are also Noobs cheating on Call Of Duty modern warfare 2, some have no level or icon etc but some have a fishy rate of 23 kills, 1 death... And they HAPPEN to know your exact location and shot through walls to kill you... Mud-a-fuck-in cock-a-roach-es
( they kill me when i have ninja perk full upgraded AND cold blooded Perk so im invisible to all radar and footsteps silent, but they know where i am and swoosh... )

Not sure how someone can cheat on Tekken... except for Asuka and Juns reversals (no timing required, no damage from doing it like Heihachi's, plain Noob characters)

1. You're getting slapped on CoD. 23-1 is hardly anything fancy.
2. If you're being beaten by just reversals thats your fault. Elbows, knees, lows, waiting etc.

That post hurt to read
Ashesfall
Fighter
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kenshobu

almost everyone in the cast has a head,shoulder,knee,elbow or tackle move xD
bruce fucks reversal heavy players xD

this is far away from cheating xD
if you step further you can also chicken them but thats hard and has to be read (cant be on reaction)
Signature FahKumRam - 11/10 most badass new fighter in History of Fighting games - i bow before the TekkenTeam
Barcaboy703
2nd Dan
PSN: Barcaboy703
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
What I want to know is what do they benefit from this? Clearly no one believes that they have skill to have 10000 plus battle points. I'm pretty sure they are not getting paid to be on top, but I don't see the benefit from it.
Ashesfall
Fighter
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
we are talking about them, thats benefit enough for them and everyone sees there name
Barcaboy703
2nd Dan
PSN: Barcaboy703
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess you're right.
Kev!n
Iron Fist God
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
He's no longer the top player. In addition, that guy hasn't moved in the rankings since I got the game, which was pre-release. My theory is that it was easy for him to boost because he was the only person playing ranked at the time.
blackven0m
Shihan
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kev!n
He's no longer the top player. In addition, that guy hasn't moved in the rankings since I got the game, which was pre-release. My theory is that it was easy for him to boost because he was the only person playing ranked at the time.

You got a point!! hmmm..Yeah maybe that's why he ended up meeting the same guy over and over again.But why didn't the other player inflict damage? lol.He had something in his mind.I think he knew he will be on top if he continuous to kill him.