TTT2 Baek Solo Combo Thread

Page Splits <1234>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
The only time you can tag off of iFLA uf+3 mid-combo? HELL YEAH.
Merry Christmas to you too.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Saw this in a combo vid:
df+2, ff+4,3, b+1 B!, dash db+3,3~f, FLA 3,3~f, db+3,3~f, df+3+4
Seems like absolute max damage from df+2 (75 damage), but I don't know how consistent_tourney viable this is (also character size dependent).
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Hoods
5th Dan
XBL: Final Goose
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
What about low parry combos? All I have is 3+4~f,3+4~f,df3+4
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
df+3, 4,3,3~f,3+4~f,df+3+4
On Kuma/Panda:
4,3,3~f,3+4~f,df+3+4
I don't know if 4,3,3~f,FLA 3,3~f 3+4~f,df+3+4 works on them (haven't tried).
vittujee
Deity
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
at least on normal size
lp ff43 dash 433f~ FLA df3+4 does 49

doing the db4 combo is interesting
since there is a buffer, you can input a move within this buffer and it will come out as fast as possible
but this also means that the timing from pressing the button and the ability to input new things varies with this.

for example, db4 d2 dash 433f has a strict timing, but if the time when you are actually able to dash 433f varies, it will make it even more difficult, if not seemingly impossible or unreliable.
so cut out the buffer input and just do what baek always does, just frame that shit

when inputting d2 after db4, wait for the buffer to run out, just aim to press d2 at the moment when it will still hit the opponent and keep him in a juggle, and then learn the timing for dash 433f. this way it can be reliable on axis and at close range

I personally tend to keep on pressing df until I figure its time to input 2, so hopefully if im late a frame or so, maybe the frame of moving forward will make up for it
this also works on ws4, just keep holding df until you figure its time for n+4.

unfortunately, theres no helping off axis or range issues that i know of. oh and if i recall correct, this stuff doesnt work on bears or all larges.
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet. A friend showed me today that the following BT combo is possible:

FLA3,4,4,4 4,3,3f 3,3f b3!

104 points of damage, a full 12 points more than FLA3,4,4,4 ws2,1! Its very angle specific though (you need to be fully facing their back) and 12 points more probably isn't that much considering that any BT FLA3,4,4,4 juggle will kill them anyway. Still, really awesome... I was able to get 144 with Baek Lei... I'm sure a partner with a more damaging tag assist could get an even higher number.
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
You can actually get halberd instead of FLA 3,3~f in that combo. FLA 3,4,4,4 does a good job of realigning at the back, so it's not that difficult. Of course you're crouch cancelling which can be a little tricky, but 12 points more? I will take that.
This is 90% I believe (80-95% somewhere in there; saw a combo video with that somewhere)
Baek BT FLA 3,4,4,4 CC 4,3,3~f 3+4~f FLA b+3 B!
Hwoarang HH
Baek df+3+4.
His BT combo potential is through the roof. Screw junkyard, FLA 3,4,4,4 is where it's at, especially since the launcher itself does about 70 damage I believe.
CaCarmen
Iron Fist God
PSN: cacacarmen
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, we figured that out soon after, as well. Crazy damage... doing a halberd and then bounding is like 107! And I've also noticed that the FLA3,4,4,4 realigns well. At very least, going for 4,3,3 and then bounding is very stable.
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
Battousai
Iron Fist God
PSN: ElDiabloMacho
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
4,3,3~f, 2,3, FLA b+3, B! is stable, too. But if I do Halberd instead of 2,3, FLA b+3 whiffs most of the time.
Z1GMA
4th Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I was playing around yesterday;

FLA uf3 > 3+4~FLA > f1 > b1 > ff4, 3 (71)
BEAST!
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
You should be getting way more than 71 from that launcher.
Would you say that df+2, ff+4,3 combos are staple-able?
Z1GMA
4th Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Ye, I can get 78 now.

What's the highest possible damage w/o walls involved?
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
w/o walls and tag, this is what I do
Fla uf+3, ff+4,3 dash 4,3,3~f Fla 3,3~f Fla b+3 B! dash db+3,3~f df+3+4
Z1GMA
4th Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
w/o walls and tag, this is what I do
Fla uf+3, ff+4,3 dash 4,3,3~f Fla 3,3~f Fla b+3 B! dash db+3,3~f df+3+4

How much damage is that?
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I have no idea. Maybe you should test it lol.

A little birdie told me that if you SSL before you launch with Baek, trying to go for the standard wall carry (4,3,3~f FLA 3,3~f db+3,3~f 2,3, 3+4~f db+2), the db+2 will whiff (or if you're too off axis to the left, the last halberd will fall out). It works off a mini SSL, on axis and pretty much all the way to his right, but if you're too far to his right the db+3,3~f will more often than not whiff.

If SSL'd, max wall carry is:
4,3,3~f, (1,2,3~f) X2, 3+4
I know it sucks in terms of damage and wall carry, but hey, some characters don't even have the option to wall carry decently (Nina, I'm looking at you) in this situation.
I tried TRIPLE HALBERD but it falls out, because Halberds have the tendency to move Baek towards the left axis.

If SSR'd the best wall carry is:
4,3,3~f FLA 3,3~f, (3+4~f)X2, db+2
It's a bit difficult. If you want to, you can go for a 3+4 instead of a 4,3,3~f to make the combo
3+4~f, FLA 3,3~f, (3+4~f)X2, db+2
but it does less damage in general.
You can also do, if you feel baller enough, QUADRUPLE HALBERD, which look awesome but unfortunately don't do a whole lot of damage (I really hope they did; Namco should buff the damage on Halberds IMO)

Also guys, with off axis, don't forget that since 4,3,3~f hits low to the ground (assuming you are using the 4,3,3~f combo; I more often than not go for the ff+4,3 combos lol and they do a decent bit of realigning too) you can SS the opposite direction and 4,3,3~f to get your standard wall carry anyway (this unfortunately doesn't work for ff+3).
Zexin
Kyu
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
i cannot get 3+4 to work off of FLA when coming from 4,3,3~f
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
What do you get when you try to do that? Knowing what you're getting (or not getting) helps.
Also, read this:http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...729#post4662729
There is a section in this post on how to do 3+4 repeatedly (or even just 3+4 our of FLA in general).
Above Human
Master
PSN: Above_Human
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Df+2, ff+4 3,deep dash 433~f,fla b+3B!,dash db33~f,df 3+4...76DMG(b+1B! for 77.)Max consistent dmg...U can do the same combo off of fla uf+3 for 92/93Dmg...and 97/98 if u can manage to get a fla 33~f to fla b+3 B! after the 433~f.(works off df+2 as well 81/82 dmg?not at a console atm) Last thing(fla uf+3 only) u can do 3+4~f ,fla b+3 B! after the ff+4 3 for 89 Dmg.....i know these combos have been spoken of but dmg for them has never been put up...and I'm pretty sure these are spot on..maybe!! One point off...

Last edited by Above Human on Jun 9th, 2013 at 01:51

Signature I play Bob and Julia
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey man cheers for the damage numbers! Really thankful of you to put them up!
Wow 75+ from simple uppercut... I knew the damage from df+2, ff+4,3 was a bit more but I didn't know it was THAT much more!
I'm going to practice that 80+ dmg from df+2. Too sick damage to be true. That's more than my TA combo from df+2
Above Human
Master
PSN: Above_Human
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Ya...ff+4,3, combos do a good bit more....bt in my honest opinion bounding on the 7th hit after ff+4,3 combos is VERY hard and I go for the initial combo I posted(its also more optimal for tag assault)
Baek/Ganryu df+2,ff+4,3, 433~f, Fla b+3B! TA SSR df+412, df+3+4 should b just over 90Dmg(unfortunately I'm not at a console once again) I will finalize and verify the damages of the combos I posted in a couple of days...bt I'm pretty sure they're right