XBL: Slayerslice
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Fuck off
Signature Training undercover
Playing to win vs. Playing for fun
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I knew that upon release, we would get an influx of newer posters who would make silly, pointless threads that cluttered the forum. I knew that even though there are character sub forums, Q&A threads and an entire forum devoted to beginners, some stupid shit would still end up being posted in GD.

With that said, I never expected anything quite so painfully retarded as this idiot and his need to type out and share whatever clouded thought crossed his usually vacant mind as he crawled out of his harness to sit in front of the keyboard today. Bravo.
Signature Flushking.
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll let the jun moderators take care of this =]
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
yiggs
#STAYYIGGS
PSN: yiggs_au
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
2004 scrubs : WE WANT JUN BACK
2012 scrubs : JUN IS STUPID
Signature twitch.tv/yiggs | @yiggs | #BUFFLING
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yiggs
2004 scrubs : WE WANT JUN BACK
2012 scrubs : JUN IS STUPID

+1

If you can't deal with Jun, learn her moveset. Don't take this the wrong way... but she's bottom tier, so chances are it's your fault that you're not beating her.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
Osaka
Expert
PSN: Tsinogatna
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
^ This
Or maybe just a very horrid troll, either way Jun's appearence is very much appreciated. Even though I don't professionally play her, nor do i find her broken at all shes there and is just another contender like the rest of the cast... Hell I'll admit I'm not even liking her moveset very much after playing for a while.. Maybe it's just not associating with the way I like to play :/... But I will learn!
MikeSanada
1st Dan
PSN: Nesuta90
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Maybe I should've made myself clearer. Noted I may have posted in the wrong category, cut me some slack. It was sorta a joke... If you jaded people still know what those are. I have LOVED Jun since Tekken 2 and am probably one of her biggest fans, hence she's my avatar... but I was just taken aback at how difficult it was for me to beat her at first. So its whatever I'm kinda sick of everyone ganging up on us newbies in the forum with negativity. I'm kinda done with you people. Your lust for blood just downright sickens me..
DivineFist18411
5th Dan
PSN: ThaOne18411
XBL: DivineFist18411
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MikeSanada
Maybe I should've made myself clearer. Noted I may have posted in the wrong category, cut me some slack. It was sorta a joke... If you jaded people still know what those are. I have LOVED Jun since Tekken 2 and am probably one of her biggest fans, hence she's my avatar... but I was just taken aback at how difficult it was for me to beat her at first. So its whatever I'm kinda sick of everyone ganging up on us newbies in the forum with negativity. I'm kinda done with you people. Your lust for blood just downright sickens me..

No offense, but you kinda had all the hate coming-I mean think about it, the 1st ting you said in this forum was "Death to Jun!"-if anything, you shoulda seen that coming from the get-go. You kinda sound like your contradicting yourself because, as you said and as it can be seen, Jun is your avatar and you're a fan of her, but then you come back around and talk bad about her just because you haven't adjusted to her in a day's worth of playing. If you're gonna get upset at somebody for this, you need to be upset with yourself-personally, I don't think your idea of a joke was very funny either.
Osaka
Expert
PSN: Tsinogatna
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
In general It wasn't a very good joke, I don't take personal offense and I merely stated my opinion of Jun. But anyways, this is human nature. You're not going to always meet people who are tolerant or nice. Not to say that there aren't people on these forums that are helpful, and gregarious! As imo many of them are.
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
PSN: McAnica
XBL: mcdouglr
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Why isn't this locked yet?
Signature Team WeCantPlayGames (X360)
Now recruiting! Post here if you're interested!

Bro, do you even play?
pIchu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry guys, only just got home after a very long day.

Not much else to say that hasn't already been said.

Thread locked.