< >
lilleboff
the daoug
PSN: lilleboff
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
ASK YOUR ALISA QUESTIONS HERE

TTT2 TEKKEN ZAIBATSU WIKI ALISA PAGE

FAQ

Q: What are Alisa's changes from T6 to TTT2?
A: Here

Q: What are Alisa's punishers?
A: From Standing:
-10f: 1,1_1,2
-12f: d/f+4
-13f: 4
-14f: f+1+2_3,2_f+3,2
-15f: u/f+4,4
-16f: d/f+2
-17f: b,f+2
-18-19f: f,f+1+2
-19f: b+3+4

From Crouching:
-10f: FC+1
-11f: ws+4
-14f: ws+1,2
-15f: u/f+4,4
-17f: ws+2

Q: What are Alisa's taggable launchers/grabs/moves?

Taggable Launchers
- b+3+4~5
- (b+1),1+2~5
- 1+2~5
- ws2~5
- ws(1,2),3~5
- (ub+3+4),1+2~5
- db+1,4~5
- FLY 4~5
- DES 2~5

Taggable Grabs
FC db,d,db+1+2~5
1+3~5 (partner Jack)
2+4~5 (partner Lars)

Taggable Moves
ff+4~5 (partner Xiaoyu or Miharu)

more to come

Last edited by Demoyon on Sep 19th, 2012 at 17:06

Signature It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as me
PaulZ
Iron Fist God
PSN: PaulZ123
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
What're Alisa's changes from T6 to the PS3 release of Tag 2? I know the "changes" thread has changes from T6 to original tag 2 and then updates. Can we have a consolidated list of T6 to PS3 tag 2?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
These are the changes (that I remember) from T6 -> TTT2, then TTT2 -> TTT2 Unlimited. I could be forgetting a few though.

The only overlapping change is her backdash, which was nerfed badly from T6 to TTT2, then buffed a bit from TTT2 to TTT2u. Overall, this leads to her backdash being nerfed a bit from T6 to TTT2u.

I'll update this with PS3 release changes if ever there are some, as well as the specific frames when they are discovered.

T6 -> TTT2 changes
- backdash nerfed
- 1,1 less +f on hit (from +9 to +4)
- 1,1 damage nerf (9,21 -> 9,20)
- b+3 now safe
- b+4,3 damage buff (19,18 -> 20,18), now NC, -12 on block. Gives FDFA B! on CH.
- f+4,4 gone
- db+3 now -13 on block (from -11), -1 or -2 on hit (from 0)
- d+2,4~1+2 go into DES
- CH 4 now juggles
- (2),3,3 does not juggle, only KND now
- ws+2, FLY 3 new hit property (allows ws+1,2 afterwards)
- FLY~b now has a cancel animation leading to backup stance
- a bunch of taggable launchers, as well as FC db,d,db+1+2.

T6 -> TTT2 new moves

f+4,1,4 -> m,h,m, does not jail. 16,16,28 (60 total) damage, NC. First hit is homing. -12/?/-14 on block. "Hit-confirmable" (you can do f+4,1, then check to see if f+4 hits before pressing 4)

db+1,3 -> T6 db+1 into long range flying kick. Mid, poor tracking.

db+1,4 -> T6 db+1 into class 1 taggable knee launcher. Mid, very poor range.

DES b+2,1 -> new spinning mid into downward chop

DES u_d+3+4, 1 -> mid horizontal swipe, gives KND. At least -17 on block.

DES FLY 2,1 -> T6 DES FLY 2 into new spike B! move. Hidden just-frame third hit with DES FLY 2,1:1+2+5

(hit by laser) 1+2 -> laser recovery similar to Jack-6. Works on Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya.

TTT2 -> TTT2 Unlimited
- backdash movement is increased
- 1,1 -> something about change on frame on guard
- 1,1~1+2 go into DES
- f+2~1+2 go into DES
- bf+2 -> improved damage
- f+1+2 -> improved damage
- d+3+4 -> is homing
- b+3+4 -> when you tag out of this move and your partner comes in faster, thus allowing easier combo followup unlike old TTT2 where most partners can't do anything after b+3+4~5.
- b+3+4,3+4 -> reduced damage
- f+3+4,1,2,1,3+4 -> the 5th hit's damage improved. Also something about the way your opponent is hit on the last hit has been changed (float higher)
- ff+1+2~2 goes into DES
- DES BT 1 or DES u/f+1+2 airborne hit property changed

Last edited by Demoyon on Oct 3rd, 2012 at 17:38

Signature
aheadtaro
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
What are Alisa's taggable launchers? Or taggable grabs? Or taggable special moves?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by aheadtaro
What are Alisa's taggable launchers? Or taggable grabs? Or taggable special moves?

Taggable Launchers
- b+3+4~5
- (b+1),1+2~5
- 1+2~5
- ws2~5
- ws(1,2),3~5
- (ub+3+4),1+2~5
- db+1,4~5
- FLY 4~5
- DES 2~5

Taggable Grabs
FC db,d,db+1+2~5
1+3~5 (partner Jack)
2+4~5 (partner Lars)

Taggable Moves
ff+4~5 (partner Xiaoyu)
Signature
ninjaguy446
6th Dan
PSN: ninjaguy446
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry for noobish question, but what is Alisa's playstyle? As in defensive, offensive, punisher, etc. Also, which of the following would be the best partner for Alisa in terms of versatility? Lili, Christie, Kunimitsu, or Angel? I've been being very fickle about my pairing lately. Thanks in advance!
Signature
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ninjaguy446
Sorry for noobish question, but what is Alisa's playstyle? As in defensive, offensive, punisher, etc. Also, which of the following would be the best partner for Alisa in terms of versatility? Lili, Christie, Kunimitsu, or Angel? I've been being very fickle about my pairing lately. Thanks in advance!

Alisa tends to do better defensively, using her great movement and safe long range pokes such as df+4 and b+1. Having one of the best lows in the game in db+3 also helps her a lot, but it got nerfed. She used to have the best movement in the game (only rivalled by Lili) but it got nerfed too. The playstyle still works though, so there's very little that you need to change.

Playing offensively also has it perks with iWR+2 and such, but Alisa has problems breaking down turtles due to her moveset.

I can't comment on Kuni and Angel since the game isn't out yet, but given a choice between Lili and Christie, I'd go for Lili. Together they have really good movement, and both can cover the other's weaknesses (Lili's safety and Alisa's damage).
Signature
ninjaguy446
6th Dan
PSN: ninjaguy446
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Alisa tends to do better defensively, using her great movement and safe long range pokes such as df+4 and b+1. Having one of the best lows in the game in db+3 also helps her a lot, but it got nerfed. She used to have the best movement in the game (only rivalled by Lili) but it got nerfed too. The playstyle still works though, so there's very little that you need to change.

Playing offensively also has it perks with iWR+2 and such, but Alisa has problems breaking down turtles due to her moveset.

I can't comment on Kuni and Angel since the game isn't out yet, but given a choice between Lili and Christie, I'd go for Lili. Together they have really good movement, and both can cover the other's weaknesses (Lili's safety and Alisa's damage).
Thanks, this helps my decision. I wasn't too sure about using Alisa with Christie. If Angel doesn't work out for Lili then it'll be Lili/Alisa. Thanks a bunch.
Signature
CD-DT
Eternal Student
PSN: SCA__Reborn
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I wouldn't sell Christi short though she has a lot of good setups that refloat after b! Which provides opportunity to rebound and bring alisas damage factor back into play. Investing in both assist characters would probably pay off. Lili assist If opponents don't know range and christie assist for opponents that cant block lows or love to backroll.
Signature Team: Dumb Luck...members 1....level 4....I like long walks on the beach...which usually happen after a long night of drinking
Tensa
Kyu
XBL: Fiore334
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I was thinking of using Alisa/Lili team or Alisa/Michelle team for ttt2,I was wondering is alisa more of a point character or is she best second?
rivie2x
Expert
PSN: rivie2x
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
About punishers,I would add d/f+4 as i12 and f+1+2 as i14 punisher, it's really useful for long range punishing; 3,2 DES is now NC i14 so if it's more damaging than f+3,2 DES it should be your choice. For long range I think also b,f+2 (now with increased damage) is good but it's i17 (with execution), and for i19 b+3+4 which is tag-bufferable.
Being that 1,1 is not +9 anymore, it means that 1,1 into f+1+2 is not guaranteed from side and back, I don't know what's the best you can get now.
rivie2x
Expert
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
It doesn't let me delete my double post sorry
lilleboff
the daoug
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Good thing I can always count on you to fix my mistakes rivie2x First post edited.

From now on, since I'm not a moderator here anymore, maybe someone else can edit and expand the FAQ? The taggable moves that Demoyon posted should be in there at least.
rivie2x
Expert
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
LOL no mistakes just forgetting a couple of things, we all do In fact now that I think about it, also f,f+1+2 can be used as punisher, not sure about the speed, somewhere around i19-i20; I used it only to punish asuka's b+3 (wasn't easy though)

I just realized you're not a moderator hope you're not dropping alisa for good, now that you can spam b+3
lilleboff
the daoug
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok, thanks, I'll add that one too.

I'm pretty much dropping Alisa yeah (playing Leo/Kaz or another Mishima). After the bd-nerf I was like.. fuck this. I see it's been buffed again for TTT2U and console, but I'm not really liking her new moves the nerfs on d/b+3 and 1,1 are also pretty bad. b+3 is decent though, but still pretty bad range and death on whiff. I think maybe the changes to her standing 4 is the best thing though. I'll check her out with console release.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Tensa
I was thinking of using Alisa/Lili team or Alisa/Michelle team for ttt2,I was wondering is alisa more of a point character or is she best second?

Alisa is better as a secondary character due to her lack of quick taggable launchers. However, you should put her point if you're more comfortable using her compared to your partner.

Originally posted by lilleboff
From now on, since I'm not a moderator here anymore, maybe someone else can edit and expand the FAQ? The taggable moves that Demoyon posted should be in there at least.
I'll take care of it.
Signature
Raven
Berserker
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Can someone point me to an example of tagging off FC db,d,db+1+2~5?
Signature "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win."
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Raven
Can someone point me to an example of tagging off FC db,d,db+1+2~5?

Don't see it much in match videos, but if it helps, your partner shows up right next to your opponent's feet.
Signature
Raven
Berserker
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
So df+2 height on the tag? Also, does it shoot the rocket for damage? If it doesn't that sucks.
Signature "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win."
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Raven
So df+2 height on the tag? Also, does it shoot the rocket for damage? If it doesn't that sucks.
Alisa does her grab normally, including the damage. After the rocket hits, the screen moves away from her as your partner runs/jumps in.

EDIT: not 100% sure if the grab switches sides (like if you do the grab on 2P, your partner will run in on 1P), but I seem to recall that it does
Signature