Coming back after a long hiatus...

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
leonized
War Lord
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
hello, i recently came back after a very long hiatus...can someone suggests male partners for lili with the condition of being VERY VERY easy to play no JF, simple combos, could win with a few pokes; basically anyone who's very easy... i actually started as a masher lili in DR then learned few combos. then i started playing BR oct last year, and i gotta say, im still not good with lili, hell i could hardly break throws... btw im an occasional player, and i just really wanna play lili, i know i could just solo play, but i have respect for the tag and i also wanna play tag so yeah, i need someone to pair with her. i might actually start with BR again as my movements has gotten very rusty

i also feel bad because,i really like unused characters so initially i really would want to play zafina, but somehow it feels wrong playing her because i really like playing lili. someone suggested to just pair both of them, but im afraid to be stereotyped as a homo (though i have nothing against them).
Vexion
Iron Fist God
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Lol well I can help you out if you want based on my experiences with Lili...however I haven't had the opportunity to test out Tag yet so my knowledge of her only goes as far as Tekken 6. I've become really good with her although I rarely juggle, but hit me up sometime if there's anything I can do for you.
Signature ~Vexion
AncientOgre
6th Dan
PSN: AncientOgre
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Law, Dragunov, Paul = easy. Zaf+lilli would make a good team. I wouldn't worry about that, many male players use female teams
leonized
War Lord
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
hmm i might choose law or drag,( being drag the easier choice since dss is bit much of importance rather than iwr; and i don't have the time to learn both)

what i wanna learn now is how is lili? i heard her gameplay changed being more of a punisher than an aggressive juggler in BR? how will i win with lili now?
ninjaguy446
6th Dan
PSN: ninjaguy446
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized someone suggested to just pair both of them, but im afraid to be stereotyped as a homo (though i have nothing against them).
I think if you like Zafina and Lili, pair them up. It does not matter if anyone thinks you're gay because 1. I'm assuming that you're not because you're afraid to be branded as one. You know what you like and just because you use two girls doesn't mean you will be stereotyped as one and 2. I'm pretty sure that it's more gay to use muscular men than a beautiful women. I mean, seriously, I'd rather look at Lili while I play than Jin or Kazuya. If you like Zafina, go for it. No one really cares about whether you use a girl or boy in the Tekken community. Hell, look at my 3 teams! I'm gonna use Lili/Angel, Kunimitsu, and Alisa/Christie. They're all girls and no one calls me out for being gay. Besides, it doesn't matter in the end. If they mistake you for being gay then just tell them that you're not and that you're completely content with using two female characters.

Now, that aside, I'm a Soul Calibur (my main there is a girl too, Viola, haha) player so I don't really know any Tekken character playstyles besides my mains. lol So I can't help you in that department, sorry. But please, just use Lili and Zafina. I think you'll be better off using two characters you love instead of one you love and the other forced onto you due to fear of judgement. Seriously, society is really messed up these days.

Hope this helped... in any way.
Signature
leonized
War Lord
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ninjaguy446

Hope this helped... in any way.

it did! thanks a lot, now i can comfortably play 4 female characters, i actually began to like eddy and feng so i might play them, but i don't know why im so much drawn to the female characters
ninjaguy446
6th Dan
PSN: ninjaguy446
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
it did! thanks a lot, now i can comfortably play 4 female characters, i actually began to like eddy and feng so i might play them, but i don't know why im so much drawn to the female characters
I'm drawn to them to. Haha I guess it's just personal preference. And cool, if you like Eddy and Feng then go for them too. ^-^
Signature
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm attracted to the female characters too I swear Jun, Unknown, and Miharu are getting pimped out by me the FIRST chance I get!
Signature ~Vexion
Robert J King
2nd Dan
XBL: Robert J King
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
hello, i recently came back after a very long hiatus...can someone suggests male partners for lili with the condition of being VERY VERY easy to play no JF, simple combos, could win with a few pokes; basically anyone who's very easy... against them).

...Use Combot?
Signature I will follow my heart.
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
How does Combot's functionality work this time around? Does he change after every full match or have they made him like the old Unknown and can switch to another player in the midst of battle?
Signature ~Vexion
LunaKage
Expert
PSN: LunaKage
XBL: LunaKage
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Is this really a problem in the Tekken community? Thinking someone's gay because they use an all female tag team? I sure hope it's not the norm around here lol

I use Lili/Alisa, they were my best two characters from T6, so when tag came out it was a no brainer.
Signature I play as girls, its my thing.
- Master 65-70% Highest Streak: 22
- Rogue 65-70% Highest Streak: 14
- Master 50-55% Highest Streak: 12
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Lunakage as in the Noel player?
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
LunaKage
Expert
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
That's me lol.
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah yeah, knew the name was familar, I used to go on dustloop years ago for a brief period.
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LunaKage
Is this really a problem in the Tekken community? Thinking someone's gay because they use an all female tag team? I sure hope it's not the norm around here lol

I use Lili/Alisa, they were my best two characters from T6, so when tag came out it was a no brainer.

you've just resurrected a 2 yr old thread lol ... it's fine though

~~

yea, I doubt ppl think that much. there are plenty of people who use nina / anna, leo / lili, etc. people are just stupid.

I use angel / lili ... don't get a lot of complaints that often ...
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
LunaKage
Expert
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
My bad man, I didn't even think to look at how old it was, I usually go by the rule of "If it's on the first page of threads, it should be safe"

I just didn't realize how inactive these boards are, also I find it interesting that "The Demon Kane" uses Angel lol.
Kane
Lucky Lili
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
haha. but my name is from the wwf character =p

I guess they still consider him some sort of demon or w/e though haha

I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
LunaKage
Expert
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
That's actually the reference I was making lol, it seems like nowadays they can't just call him "Kane" anymore, it's always "The Demon Kane"
Kane
Lucky Lili
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
oh haha. I stopped watching many years ago ... but u know, the name still stuck =p