Page Splits <1234>...18
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
PSN: ketlord
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
wt about 3+4 animation?? can lei block moves during its animation??
Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
SuikenUser
Tell the News
PSN: Suikenuser
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Can anyone tell me if lei's ws,3+4 hit's grounded?
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRqk...eature=youtu.be

@ 10:46

Can someone please give me an answer once and for all, does the unblockable track? Cause in practice mode I set the dummy to quick roll and do the combo TGR4, FC df2,1,4 f4 but it never works, however I've done it in matches also and occasionally it just seems to hit the opponent... in open play, no walls.

Sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
WS+3+4 doesn't hit grounded

unblockable doesn't track, can be sidestepped and its gotten worst in this game, the range is much smaller and does a lot less damage...
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the reply! Er...but how did it hit the Law player in the video then?
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
PhineBuyM3
Fujin
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by [~DTC~]
WS+3+4 doesn't hit grounded

unblockable doesn't track, can be sidestepped and its gotten worst in this game, the range is much smaller and does a lot less damage...

Good fucking job Namco. I didn't think they could make a move that could only be pulled off once every blue moon even more useless, but they've done just that.
Signature
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess with tag assault and walls there might be possibilities to hit it in combos now, prolly thats why they nerfed it.
SuikenUser
Tell the News
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
But the Law player in the video I linked didn't splat on the wall like in that video. I'm still thoroughly confused how it hit in my video link. Unless he did hit the wall really slightly? It's really hard to tell....
Signature

SuikenUser
Tell the News
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Skeering
But the Law player in the video I linked didn't splat on the wall like in that video. I'm still thoroughly confused how it hit in my video link. Unless he did hit the wall really slightly? It's really hard to tell....

furumizu got a hard knock down on wake up, but it landed landed because malgu tech the incorrect way, if he had tech to his left it would have missed. I all of the videos the opponents tech right. (with the exception of the first one, he stayed grounded =p still free)
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PhineBuyM3
Good fucking job Namco. I didn't think they could make a move that could only be pulled off once every blue moon even more useless, but they've done just that.

Most of the setup might still work, but so far I can 100% confirm balcony break to unblock does not work...
Honestly with the damage nerf, the amount of time to get that move out, linear and the smaller range you would find yourself scoring more damage with the db+4,4 and mid mixup...
SuikenUser
Tell the News
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I got a chance to test it out for tag2, and it's highly scaled down but on single mode it's almost the same damage if not more 1vs 2
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
I was thinking tag assault into Lei 3~b~UB could work if they hit a wall.
How much damage does it do now? Like 50-60? Or even less?
SuikenUser
Tell the News
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
like 40 lol it isn't even worth doing it imo because of risk reward ration...unless rage and netsu
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
40 dam? Like in 25% life??
Ok, thats just rubbish...
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
40? Holy crap, well at least I still have a snowballs chance of effectively using Asuka's long wind-up HIGH unblockable. I suppose when Lei's is guaranteed at the wall it's still worth doing though.
Signature

SuikenUser
Tell the News
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
I tested it about 3 months ago..but not sure how it is now in current uttt2 I wish someone can test it for us just to be sure !
The Exalted
Last of the Trueborn
PSN: Exaltedvow
XBL: A Cautionary Tale...
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
The unblockable was guaranteed after a balcony break, so the nerf makes sense on some levels.
Signature ****The (B.A.D) Exalted?**** - "The NYC Hierarchy Ranking System (HRS) is live! "

"You look up because you desire to be Exalted...and I look down, because I am EXALTED." - Nietzsche

The bold embodiment of JUSTICE!@!, 'NYC's Wayward Son?' and Lei Wulong MASTER [RRD]
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Not really if you look at the big picture, they nerf both the damage and the range, plus the in game mechanic tweak made that move not guaranteed after the balcony break...
green)Lei
do it like old water
PSN: GreenLei
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
im sure theres some guaranteed stuff with the unblockable somewhere.

lets see who finds out first^^
Signature ---> Lei general guide

---> and combos traps wallgame

"you cannot outsmart that which doesnt think"