Deity
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Only one way to find out.
P. GunJack-2
Legend
PSN: prototypejack69
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keeper of the CRANE
Im not that sure what to think about the SS stuff; it looks slow.

It's mostly there for nostalgia, I think. They'll have about as much use as they did back then.
Signature I DO COCAINE!!!
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
It would really surprise me if SS1 (the launcher) is safe; its a huge mid launcher after all. They should just speed it up a little, and not make it a crappier version of Devil Twister.
There arent any moves that Im aware of that have different properties when tag buffered unlike in TTT1.

If SS2 is a high crush, safe and an attack throw even at air hit (good idea there, Brahma) its somewhat useable as well.

Only one way to find out.

Last edited by Keeper of the CRANE on Jul 12th, 2012 at 09:05

tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Faggot ass Jack-6 can GTFO, it's time for the BOSSBOT to play!!!
P. GunJack-2
Legend
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought of a couple of other things throughout the day, just little things that don't really improve PJ, I just hope they're there :

-Old chokeslam animation, complete with spinning hand (it was his to begin with)

-Old 1+2, 1+2 (or at least DR)

-Clock-Up?!
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Keeper of the CRANE
It would really surprise me if SS1 (the launcher) is safe; its a huge mid launcher after all. They should just speed it up a little, and not make it a crappier version of Devil Twister.
There arent any moves that Im aware of that have different properties when tag buffered unlike in TTT1.

If SS2 is a high crush, safe and an attack throw even at air hit (good idea there, Brahma) its somewhat useable as well.

KotC is correct. No fucking way will ss1 be safe. Silly for anyone to even suggest it.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
EVADE <Launch+>
Fujin
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Hoping for new and improved b+1+2~f invincibility cancel step and other shennigans mixup.

Specifically b+1+2
Active from 5 frames onwards until 17 frames
Vulnerable if not cancelled from 17 frames - 25 frames
Forward moving motion with nice large hitbox Special Mid hitbox
If opponent blocks standing P.Jack gets +5frames
If opponent blocks crouching P.Jack gets -13frames (but give him a launching crouchthrow too )

On CH or hit when opponent does a move, i hope its somewhat similar to Jin's Parry such that large moves with massive recovery Jin gets launcher, for normal 1 jabs Jin gets squat, and mid recovery moves Jin gets 2,4
So i hope for stuff like against Paul's deathfist, P.Jack gets a df+2 or something
and if its a normal jab then just plus frames between 7 - 10 frames

Cancellable within 1- 5 frames input by ~f for ultra fast b+1+2 step!

ah well, one can hope right
Signature <Launch+> FTW!!

Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, U.S.A, Indonesia
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brahma
Father's love (the P.spank)?

Whos your daddy?
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
PSN: BrahmaDDT
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Yessssss

We in there.

So he's got a 3 hit string off of 1 that looks to be NCc. I'm really hoping he has old d/f+1,2,1,2 and 1+2,1+2. I'm guessing he might just have a 1+2 similar to Jack-6's with a different animation, which would be cool.

Given that he can probebly get a shit ton of damage off of it now, SS+1 is probably no longer safe, but here's to hoping.

I'm pretty sure SS+2 will still be an air AT. TA into J6 u+1+2 into SS+2 would be tight. I doubt it will be any sort of crush.

Want Clock up stuffs.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
P. GunJack-2
Legend
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there going to be any event where the new chars might be tested some more? Or are we pretty much winging it til September?
The-CHALLENGER
SEKAI SENSHI
PSN: The__Challenger
XBL: CHALLENGER 1980
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by P. GunJack-2
Is there going to be any event where the new chars might be tested some more? Or are we pretty much winging it til September?

That's what I've been wondering myself. Seems as if either they are playing old builds, or for some reason they just don't have the other new characters in. Besides, the way most of these players are, I really don't see P.Jack getting much exposure before release. This is one thing that erks me, 50+ characters and it's a tag game, and you see much of the same character match ups. Too many characters are neglected IMHO.

Oh and I'm getting sick of the snoop stage.
Signature "What strength!! But don't forget... There are many guys like you all over the world." -SF1
Handbag
Clan Forever.Alone
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Harada is touring around the world with some sort of early build of the game, only kuni and angel were available in the one I tried when I went to such the meet harada event here in aus
Signature / - Team Andy Warhol
/ - Team Unnecessary Nudity
Paul/Heihachi - Team Iron Fist
Aking/Roger jr. - Team Brokeback Wilderness
Ganryu/Bruce/A.Ogre/Ogre - Team names Undecided
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah most of the builds touring are the Angel/Kuni only ones.

I'm just curious to see if P.Jack ends up being better than J6. Otherwise most people probably won't use him.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
P. GunJack-2
Legend
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Just like Tag 1, it will be based on preference.

Or if one happens to be a Bottom Tier Hero.
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT Gunjack and Jack-2 were marginally better than P.Jack. In TTT2 P.Jack looks like he has all the basic tools that make Jack-6 good, d/f+2; u+1+2 for TA; assumably some version of d/b+1_D/B+1, plus some new stuff.

[sdtekken.com]
GosTanMan
Deity
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Lets pray that P.Jack isn't included just for the sake of fan service.
Inhuman Spartan
Dragon Lord
PSN: mishimablood
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
I really like P.Jack this time his moves are great plus he has that f,f+1
My fav move is U+1+2 . Does he seem better or at least same as Jack-6?
Signature Craig plz free me from that problem called Ganryu.
Oh sure Jules,u r my girl.
heh yes big boy *hugs*
Later tht day Ganryu was found in the hospital and Craig and Julia were found practicing wrestling in the MMA Gym.
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Some new info I got ahold of:

-Has all of Jack-6's good moves, including: f,f+1; d/f+2; d/b+1; FC d/b+1 which are as far as I know, identical to Jack-6's versions.

-b,d/b,d,D/F+1,2 low/high string. Debugger into follow up. Can be used post B!

-SS+1 has excellent push back and block stun, really slow but may be safe (told you guys )

-Can tag with 5~U for the stomp ala TTT1

-Neutral animation is SICK - he shuts down after awhile and starts back up

-his d/b+2* and b+2* (hold) moves don't extend like Jack-6's does. Thus his hitbox is really small in comparison.

More new info as I come across it.

[sdtekken.com]
Hunter Steven
Virtuoso
PSN: huntersteven193
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
sweet, now if only P.Jack replaced all of the jacks in the next tekken games, hahahaha
P. GunJack-2
Legend
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brahma
Some new info I got ahold of:

-Has all of Jack-6's good moves, including: f,f+1; d/f+2; d/b+1; FC d/b+1 which are as far as I know, identical to Jack-6's versions.

-b,d/b,d,D/F+1,2 low/high string. Debugger into follow up. Can be used post B!

-SS+1 has excellent push back and block stun, really slow but may be safe (told you guys )

-Can tag with 5~U for the stomp ala TTT1

-Neutral animation is SICK - he shuts down after awhile and starts back up

-his d/b+2* and b+2* (hold) moves don't extend like Jack-6's does. Thus his hitbox is really small in comparison.

More new info as I come across it.

Cool stuff. As good as it is for his game, I'm not sure how I feel about him having all the gunshot moves now. I guess him having the same d/b+1 set ups as J6 is a good thing for him.

Where'd you get this, anyhow? Should I be running to Youtube?