Michelle Change movelist and frame data.

Page Splits <123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER

Then they'll be likely to duck so next it's shotgun~empty spin, df1 OC ff3 time.

how about shotgun,spin, hopkicks

what's the utility of SS2? Im sure there is sth interesting about the move; but I hardly use it.
should CH df+2,1 be used as a panic button against pressure/pitbulls ?
Signature Can't break 'em all! // SoccerEvoFC
random0101
Destroyer
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
About every move can beat shotgun spin uf4,3 hit or blocked. I don't really use ss+2 but it puts her in fc for her crouching game and is +5 on hit and df+2,1 should never be used as a panic button vs pressure it's 16f and you'll get ched if they're pressuring you and give them more +frames or a ch juggle.
Signature /
/
/
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
makes sense. thx for your reply random0101
random0101
Destroyer
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
No prob.
Signature /
/
/
AlastorTGN
1st Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER *snip*

Good stuff, I guess it's all on me than. just as long as I can trust Michelle's tools to not be so obvious or unsafe. I actually changed from Alisa TO Michelle because I wanted an interesting character, now I'm scared at what I've got myself into.

I've been watching your vids Random0101, didn't expect to see you here actually. It's quite hard to see good Michelle videos online, or even just Michelle so I've settled for JC gameplay which I don't feel is quite the same.
random0101
Destroyer
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AlastorTGN
Good stuff, I guess it's all on me than. just as long as I can trust Michelle's tools to not be so obvious or unsafe. I actually changed from Alisa TO Michelle because I wanted an interesting character, now I'm scared at what I've got myself into.

I've been watching your vids Random0101, didn't expect to see you here actually. It's quite hard to see good Michelle videos online, or even just Michelle so I've settled for JC gameplay which I don't feel is quite the same.

Thanks are you the guy from youtube to? Well if you're still into watching my videos I am actually making a new account because of all the craps being said about me "lag switching rage quitter" and the proof they have is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRaPr1vxq0 I actually find this quite funny. If you want my new gt ill pm you it. I think my Lings win % would be higher if I was.
Signature /
/
/
AlastorTGN
1st Dan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by random0101
Thanks are you the guy from youtube to? Well if you're still into watching my videos I am actually making a new account because of all the craps being said about me "lag switching rage quitter" and the proof they have is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRaPr1vxq0 I actually find this quite funny. If you want my new gt ill pm you it. I think my Lings win % would be higher if I was.

Sorry, but I've not replied to any vids on Youtube or anything like that, would love your new gamertag though, do you have many new vids of this account?
random0101
Destroyer
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Not yet been busy, they're all from tekken 6.
Signature /
/
/
AlastorTGN
1st Dan
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
That's fine, if Julia T6 is as similar to Michelle as I've been lead to believe, I've seen vids of Julia but in most of them she's being soundly beaten.

I want to ask about MA as well, holy crap she can buffer this off absolutely everything it seems, is that why it's so good, I've been thinking of where to use it.

After Shotgun Spin if you think they're getting scared to do anything.
After Elbow if they're expecting a delayed followup 4. (And if they expect that, can I not do df 2+4/1+3?)

...that's all I've got for now, I thought after a f3 or df2~3 but she has too much recovery. I'm just worried about people breaking it on reaction.
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
MA is also good because it comes out at 11f. definitely one of the best throws in the game. I sometimes try to mix it with the isw after ff+1 or shotgun, but that's not an easy task.

@Alistair: df+3 on hit followed by MA works pretty well
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
MA/Dejavu and isw is i10.

Michelle's gives her a 50/50 on oki with 4~2,1_ff3_ff1_shotgun etc.

I think Michelle's better on open stages because of her throw oki and TA! filler.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER
MA/Dejavu and isw is i10.

are you sure about MA? the grab has always been 11f from the previous versions unless they've changed it in ttt2, but i doubt it. Mad Axes
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Fuck me sideways, tested in p.mode having Michelle do her -10 on block db1 and ducking afterwards. MA won't connect but King's GS will.

Then vs Michelle's -11 on block ss1 set to crouch after. MA will connect and so will King's TS.

GS i10
MA i11
TS i11

MA is indeed i11, sure it was i10 in DR/T6. Oh well old games, not important anymore.

That said, MA is still a 45 dmg throw with savage oki. GS can be teched if there's no w! to Kings back for much less output.

I'm going to ask noodalls how fast isw actually is so we know for sure.
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
AlastorTGN
1st Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Speaking of iSW, any tips on how to buffer it after most of her combos? (Or rather, when during the Shotgun 4, 1+2 B! do I buffer the input dash)

It seems you have to catch them before their legs drop but I cannot do it 100%.
random0101
Destroyer
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
fnfnF+2+4, buffer the first forward into the shotgun spin 1+2 B! then fnF+2+4 when she has recovered after the 1+2.

Last edited by random0101 on Dec 17th, 2012 at 15:55

Signature /
/
/
Insane Axes
Berserker
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
is that locked frame thread legit?

http://rbnorway.org/michelle-ttt2-frames/
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AlastorTGN
Speaking of iSW, any tips on how to buffer it after most of her combos? (Or rather, when during the Shotgun 4, 1+2 B! do I buffer the input dash)

It seems you have to catch them before their legs drop but I cannot do it 100%.

1.as Michelle slams the opponent on the floor you can buffer the first f
2.release for a split second
3.quickly press ff+2+4 (make sure you press the last f+2+4 at the same time)

The method is exactly the same as King/AK, Michelle and Julia can land it on any character.

it should sound like tap-ta-tap

one of the best ways to practice isw
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jaguar94
3.quickly press ff+2+4 (make sure you DON'Tpress the last f+2+4 at the same time)
jaguar94
Virtuoso
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
I guess you're referring to the isw after a deep run > fff(run) then press 2+4 to grab the opponent; coz from range 0 pressing 2+4 by itself results in a regular 2-break grab. isnt it?!
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
The command is f,f,F+2+4. It is not f,f,f+2+4. You're telling people to press f+2+4 at the same time. This gives 2+4. You have to have pressed f for at least a frame before adding 2+4.

Seems like a small detail, except as per EWGF we know people are more than competent at pressing direction + button at the same time, and if they achieve that here they won't get iSW.

As always, you're welcome to provide a screenshot to prove me wrong.