Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Yo, check it out.... Here's another thread that I'm going to try and keep as clean as possible. Since I personally don't have access to a machine yet I've attempted to get a hold of "YOU!" and asked him to keep us in the loop with things like changes to old moves and new moves that are added.

New Moves:
1) b3+4 - mh, 18 frames, -8/-9 on block, knd on hit, launch on CH
2) ff2 - High, impact frames unknown. Linier, -9 on block. TD on hit which gives a free f+1+2, ff+3 and possibly a free WTF
3) qcf423- MHH QCF4,2 gives a launch, but the move does not jail. Last hit CS's on CH
4) f21,1+2 - h,m,m. This is a new bound move and you should be off axis a bit to the left to use it

Buffs
d/b+3 KNDS on CH for good oki
d/f+3 is Neutral on hit(from -3 in T6)
d/f+3 is no longer launch punishable(was -15 in T6)( and the best part is Annas still is Launch punishable)
ff+1+2 is no longer launch punishable and now safe(was -15 in T6 now +5as well as Guard Breaks Opponent)
d+3,2 is no longer launch punishable(was -15 in T6 now -13)
d/f+3,4,4 is no longer launch punishable(was -15 in T6 now -12)
ff+3 is no longer launch punishable( was -16 in T6 now -14)
STFU is now safe(was -10 in T6 now -8/-9)
d/b+2 is now safe( as of Unlimited.. was -11 in BR/Vanilla TTT2 now -9)
crappy 20 frame ff+2 in T6 got replaced by a even better ff+2
d/f+3,4(old b+3,4) now NCs on hit(good buff because Nina can do a 50/50 after the second hit, she could do either another d/f+3 series, a d/f+1,2 for mids or a low move(d/b+3, d+2 or 12 frame d+4,1)
u/f+1+2 gives Nina less recovery so she wouldnt be punished by one of those get up kicks.
SS+4 and b+2 got a little damage increase( as of Unlimited)

Neutral

d/f+3,4(old b+3,4) no longer KNDs( on both NH and CH)
1+4 no longer FC's on block

Minor Nerfs

u/f~n~d+3,2 is now -13 on block(from -10 in T6)
4,3,2 is now -13 on block(from -10 in T6)
3,3,2 is -13 on block(as of Unlimited.. from -10 in T6/Vanilla TTT2)
STFU no longer Launchs anymore(and im saying this as a minor nerf because the move isnt that useful IMHO)
d/b+1+2 does 60 Damage now(did 78 in T6)
d/f+3+4 is now a 14 frame move now(old b+3 was a 13 frame move in T6)
d/f+3,4,4 no longer KNDs( on NH)
d/b+3 does +4 on hit( as of Unlimited... from +6 in T6/ Vanilla TTT2)

Major Nerfs

1+4 lost a lot of its tracking
ss+2 is now -14 on block

Taggable Launchers

d/b+4,3
d/b+3+4
b+1+4
qcf+1
qcb+4
u/f~n+3,2
ws+2
d/f+3,2,3
d/f+3,2,d+3,2
d+3,2

VIDEOS!
YOU! Test Playing
KYSG[YOU] Testing out combo ideas!!!
Only Practice (First Match Only then later but just click the next link)
Only_Practice from 20:00-46:00
Only Practice (From beginning to 26ish cause OP just quits
Some Nina/Alisa and they don't last long at all...
Nina/Hwoa one match
Nina/Hwoa again and again one match
Nina/Hwoa They win one this time and stay for 2 matches!!!

I think that's all of them... Honestly I don't have any clue who the one that's playing Hwoa/Nina... It's not N, Dioxin, OP, or SunWah.

IMAGES
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/...t2famitsu01.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/...t2famitsu02.jpg

So far it looks like:
Multi iWS1 is still the same. Very good wall carry and can be done from a normal launch.
d/f+2 d/f+3,2 SSR1 iWS1x4.

WTF doesn't float launch on CH like in 5.0!

W! d/f+1 hop over d+1 to the back still works

It seems W! <Combo> u/f+3 is still viable but I haven't seen it hit grounded yet

W! 1+4~5 d/f+1 (Anna) d/f+1,2,f+1+2 (Nina) does a fuck ton of damage and grounded hits are still in for wall combos.

1+4 hits after tag partner comes in and hits

W! d/f+3,2 1+4~5 (something like d/f+1,2 with Anna) 1+4 (Nina)

Anyway, I'll figure out a way to keep this thread clean and update it OFTEN!

Tag Moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUW_1aDLw58

Jin and Nina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFkoJlBgUCY

at 0:04

Anna and Nina

Continuation from the old thread!

Originally posted by Johnnay

3..d/f+3,4,4... -12

Sadly all of Annas non Generic Lows are Launch Punishable another reason why Nina is better than Anna in the Punishing Department

You can't even count this.... Unless d/f+3,4 jails (which I don't think it does) then you are going to get launch punished before you even get the do low.

Last edited by |Galen| on May 9th, 2012 at 02:04

Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
jamiet13
5th Dan
PSN: Jamietaylor123
XBL: Jamietaylor123
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Evil_Nurse_Anna
Anna's df+4 is more than -14 Lars can punish it with ws+1 which is i15 and Leo's ws+2 which is i16

Hmm, just checked ATP and it says -17. I could have sworn someone posted it was -14. My mistake.
ryroh
5th Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Is d+2 still guaranteed after WTF? The Nina player could have crouch cancelled too slow but i cant really tell.

@1:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5JefGkglI
Signature Team Blonde Bomb
The A-Team

Offline > Online
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ryroh
Is d+2 still guaranteed after WTF? The Nina player could have crouch cancelled too slow but i cant really tell.

@1:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5JefGkglI

He was too slow. Only tag crash can stop the d2 follow up.
IVIr.Demonic
Lone Wolf
PSN: IVIr-Demoniic
XBL: IVIr Demonic
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
im not sure if this has been already discussed but does anyone else think that d,3,2 is a little bit op being -13 on block
Signature currently using

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZxDemoniic
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IVIr.Demonic
im not sure if this has been already discussed but does anyone else think that d,3,2 is a little bit op being -13 on block
No, why?
jamiet13
5th Dan
PSN: Jamietaylor123
XBL: Jamietaylor123
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry Johnnay, it doesen't launch anymore, -15 version was better. =(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0nCgG0UahU&t=11m5s
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jamiet13
Sorry Johnnay, it doesen't launch anymore, -15 version was better. =(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0nCgG0UahU&t=11m5s

If your talking about d/f3,4,4 it launches on CH but not on NH

Anyways latest tier list shows Nina on A
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay Anyways latest tier list shows Nina on A
What moves make her A tier? I am asking so Namco can read your reply in order to nerf her

http://www.levelupyourgame.com/2012...s-from-arcadia/

^This does not look like what I would say the tiers are. Mishimas are S tier?

Last edited by forest16 on Apr 30th, 2012 at 07:26

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16

http://www.levelupyourgame.com/2012...s-from-arcadia/

^This does not look like what I would say the tiers are. Mishimas are S tier?

Mishimas have been in S Tier in nearly every list i have seen. And yes i find it exciting Nina is the best non mishima in the game according to Arcadia, lol
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay And yes i find it exciting Nina is the best non mishima in the game according to Arcadia, lol

This will just make my Nina/Jin team all the more sweeter.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
LOLOL@OP using SS1+2 as a launcher! That shit is too funny.

I see him fishing with b+3 a LOT too.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
You know... Nin said Nina is the number one tier but that was back in BR.

Look it makes sense. Giving Nina back db3 -13 on block is too good. Although they reduced it down to +4 on hit, that's still way too good. d32 only -13?! like just throw it out like you don't care and counter them with d3 then launch them with 2. Fast and crushes high, too good. I think having a safe df2 launcher is still phenomenal. db2 giving her a safe long rage homing move that pushes back. Also launches on counter and it will counter since it goes under highs. No more peeps trying to back dash and do standing 4 on you. You kill them for trying to play that dumb game.
IVIr.Demonic
Lone Wolf
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
d32 only -13?! like just throw it out like you don't care and counter them with d3 then launch them with 2. Fast and crushes high, too good.
^ OP!!!!!!

forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Galen, just go ahead and delete the two posts above this one. You have the power!
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IVIr.Demonic
^ OP!!!!!!

though the bad news of d+3,2 being -13 is Namco nerfing her 4,3,2... 3,3,2 and u/f~n d+3,2 from -10 to -13....
Max Payne.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Honestly, d+3,2 being -13 is kinda cool cause it gives you 2 more frames to do things. Like when you fuck up u/f+1 CC d/f+3,2 and end up getting u/f+1 FC d+3,2. I like that. However, in all honesty I don't see it as being OP. Good YES, but OP no.
IVIr.Demonic
Lone Wolf
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
nerfing her 4,3,2... 3,3,2 and u/f~n d+3,2 from -10 to -13....
I've rarly seen those moves used so I dont under stand the logic behind this.

Originally posted by |Galen|
Honestly, d+3,2 being -13 is kinda cool cause it gives you 2 more frames to do things. Like when you fuck up u/f+1 CC d/f+3,2 and end up getting u/f+1 FC d+3,2. I like that. However, in all honesty I don't see it as being OP. Good YES, but OP no.
i guess im just salty because i cant jet upper it anymore

Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
still enjoying d+3,2 changing the -frames..recently just got promoted my opponent launch punish it! but i know they will learn from this mistakes!

-does db+2 crashes High moves??? i was preparing for Raven's CH 4,1 its such a pain in the A%*...they will whiff some move like ff+4 or uf+4 then once you run for an offense CH 4,1...a while ago i know this will happen so i db+2 with Nina sad to say Raven CH me with 4,1...although i know the solution just wait and crouch just looking for a much sweeter counter attack!

Last edited by Evil_Nurse_Anna on May 1st, 2012 at 18:15

WeaponX
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Evil_Nurse_Anna
still enjoying d+3,2 changing the -frames..recently just got promoted my opponent launch punish it! but i know they will learn from this mistakes!

-does db+2 crashes High moves??? i was preparing for Raven's CH 4,1 its such a pain in the A%*...they will whiff some move like ff+4 or uf+4 then once you run for an offense CH 4,1...a while ago i know this will happen so i db+2 with Nina sad to say Raven CH me with 4,1...although i know the solution just wait and crouch just looking for a much sweeter counter attack!

really that sucks. Well then run up and d32 him.

about the nerfs on 432 and 332, it doesn't matter because good players will low parry the second hit anyways.

Last edited by WeaponX on May 2nd, 2012 at 17:44