Last edited by tonyrcamp on May 10th, 2012 at 23:12

Signature B+2 and PAB we wildin out!!
exxr1c
Kyu
XBL: exxr1c
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
GT- exxr1c
Location- Charlotte,North Carolina
Playing Time- Weekdays 10PM-2AM Weekdays.
Characters- DVJ,Jin,Leo,Kaz
(My whiff punishment and movement are currently lacking due to my 4 month break.)

Last edited by exxr1c on May 8th, 2012 at 23:17

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
-snip due to tears-

Last edited by |Galen| on May 10th, 2012 at 03:33

Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
tonyrcamp
Virtuoso
XBL: Untouchabletony
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
i dont want people knowing where i live so you can delete that commment u just put down thank you
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tonyrcamp
i dont want people knowing where i live so you can delete that commment u just put down thank you

That's fine... I'll go ahead and delete you off the list as well... most people don't want to play someone that they don't know at least what state they live in.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
tonyrcamp
Virtuoso
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Well you didn't have to put the borough, just saying. The State is fine.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Well you didn't have to put the borough, just saying. The State is fine.

LOL, it's all good man. If people are lookin' for legit games you really don't have to worry about them knowing what city you live in. That city has a FAWK load of people in it anyway so I wouldn't bother about someone on TZ that got butt hurt from losing a few games coming after you. Also WTF are you doing playing online?! You have some of the best offline competition close to you. Just a subway ride away. I'd play offline by my balls are in my wife's purse and I have a kid and one on the way.
tonyrcamp
Virtuoso
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Galen if it were that easy I would but the tekken community is very divided to tell you the truth.I play at GM's house sometimes, but I usually just learn how to get my ass kicked while keeping a straight face. I just started working again and I dont like spending 7+ dollars whenever I go to people houses. Besides that the community is full of snobs who only play who they want to play. You ask where the sessions are at or you send a PM to certain people and they treat you like you're no there. Online I body everybody even most of the top ranked players, but if you ask them for a rank match for promotions alot of them clam up and tell you you're not good enough or your rank isn't high enough. If you want we can play but I've played you before. Your julia u/f 43 ed me to death lol.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Your julia u/f 43 ed me to death lol.

HAHA! Most of them hit or were a lot of them blocked?
tonyrcamp
Virtuoso
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
um well i wanna say I blocked them, but I can't
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
um well i wanna say I blocked them, but I can't

har! Yo, check your PMs.
tonyrcamp
Virtuoso
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Yo I hate julia now.....Namco nerf THAT Bitch not steve :C
tonyrcamp
Virtuoso
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
sorry Galen double post
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Typical East Coast attitude, Tony, and I guess I am just as guilty. Sorry I called u a whiney bitch when u kept bothering me for a DM. I think I have you blocked after u threatened to fight me 4 real. Here's a tip: threatening people does not work.
SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Typical East Coast attitude, Tony, and I guess I am just as guilty. Sorry I called u a whiney bitch when u kept bothering me for a DM. I think I have you blocked after u threatened to fight me 4 real. Here's a tip: threatening people does not work.

You play pretty gimmicky and ranked is a waste of time so I dont know why you and Tony still bother with it anyway. Looking forward to TTT2 so I can face you both.

If you play Ranked though (and I have no idea why) if someone requests a DM and the connection is ok I dont see the point in backing out.
EyeOfEveryStorm
Raijin
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SCRUBN1F1CENT
ranked is a waste of time so I dont know why you and Tony still bother with it anyway.

If you play Ranked though (and I have no idea why) if someone requests a DM and the connection is ok I dont see the point in backing out.

I just deathmatch people for the sole purpose of stripping undeserving scrubs of ranks they really shouldn't have got in the first place. It's funny when people ask for a DM and then run away two games in when they're getting spanked and then blame me for their shortcomings.

Also, I couldn't help but notice Elton Fury is a Tekken God now.

I lol'd.

But the reason I really posted is....

Can my char list be updated to Dragunov, Marduk, Bryan and Jin pleeeaaseee? Last time I'll ask, promise!
Signature No longer getting the job done D:
SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EyeOfEveryStorm

I just deathmatch people for the sole purpose of stripping undeserving scrubs of ranks they really shouldn't have got in the first place. It's funny when people ask for a DM and then run away two games in when they're getting spanked and then blame me for their shortcomings.

Also, I couldn't help but notice Elton Fury is a Tekken God now.

I lol'd.

But the reason I really posted is....

Can my char list be updated to Dragunov, Marduk, Bryan and Jin pleeeaaseee? Last time I'll ask, promise!

Elton Fury.. I've heard alot about him from you and the other European players. I take it that he's the equivalent to what we Americans know as iplaygay. If the netcode is legit as Namco is promising I plan on putting him on blast as well. This modified SCV netcode will be a dream come true.
glasya.labolas
Too old for this!
PSN: FOPotser
XBL: URAFPotser
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
SCRUB, forest, xTRU3x XKO, Sutter are the best to play against online recently. I may play again soon...

And Rank is fine! It has different and... many times, more players to play against. So if you don't care about rank then just don't care! Consider it another practice room!!!

All Hail CASTBOUND!!!
Signature If my movement was good I might win once in a while!
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Now that I finally got a REAL lag free monitor (seriously, we're talking within 1ms), I may try online again soon.

I'll post a review on the monitor on here soon, it's the LG W2363D. 120hz and 3d vision enabled at the same time. Now I have to get use to not having that 2-3 frames of lag.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
glasya.labolas, good stuff!

All you need to do now is say Julia Chang is far superior to Jaycee.