Nina Williams Combo Discussion

Page Splits <1234>...16
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
LZW
4th Dan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Nina actually has some very limited partner tag combos (not including wall) wen she's the bounder due to her high no of hits pre-bound. Sure u can bound early with her but ur gonna hav alot red health around. Better off just wall carry with her n rape at the wall.

That being said, she's got awesome tag fillers, ones which I use r (note the number of hits pre-bound on ur partner will matter):
f4,3,3 good spike
ws1, 1+2 or ss1~f, ws1, 1+2 for wall carry
df3,2, ss1~b, df3,2,3 for really B! Like 2 hits
4,3,d4,3 for wall rape
Signature Always play with ur card. If u dnt hav one, get one. If u hav one n dnt use, dnt play.
Hunter Steven
Virtuoso
PSN: huntersteven193
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
what would be the best punish after blocking a low move?(preferable if it can become a juggle)
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
It depends on the low move!

I only say that cause there are many times where WS2 won't reach and you have to settle for WS1,1+2
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
SS up_f,f, db+3+4_b+1+4 for stagger lows.

I often go for WS+4 because of how only the first hit of WS+1,1+2 is mid. I just do not feel like losing the match over a few extra points.
AssassinX
Iron Fist God
PSN: assassinx21
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Uhh, both ws+4 and ws+1 are mids and ws+1 covers just as much if not more range than ws+4 does. There's not many lows except for universal d+4 that is only -12.

Not only that, ws+1,1+2 is NC, and one of the best 13 frame ws punishers next to TP.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Julia ff3 is godly but you have to be godly to get an i13 ff3 punish.

i14 not so bad. i can usually get Miguel hopkick and almost always get lili qcf21 with Julia ff3
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AssassinX
Uhh, both ws+4 and ws+1 are mids and ws+1 covers just as much if not more range than ws+4 does. There's not many lows except for universal d+4 that is only -12.

Not only that, ws+1,1+2 is NC, and one of the best 13 frame ws punishers next to TP.
I am talking about if you block Law's db+3 or Nina's db+3. You are absolutely right, but I am just saying that I sometimes play it safe.
Hunter Steven
Virtuoso
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Which moves can nina sidestep out of?

also i saw a vid of only practice using SS+1 really fast over and over again, how do you do that?
Thanks
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hunter Steven
Which moves can nina sidestep out of?

also i saw a vid of only practice using SS+1 really fast over and over again, how do you do that?
Thanks

SS1~b~u

these are all garbage but here they are.
d+4,1~u_d
d/f+3,2~u_d
u/f+4,3,4~u_d
b+2,2,2~u_d
Hunter Steven
Virtuoso
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm I didn't know you could SS out of B+2,2,2. Might come in handy every so often when punishing.
Signature
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
This is great, the Questions and Answers Thread and the Combo Discussion Thread have merged.
Draelor
Iron Fist God
PSN: Qudais
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
u/f+4,3,4~u_d
b+2,2,2~u_d

I would recommend that you use these, but not quite so often. Once in a while it's great for pressure.
Signature
KiLLah
2nd Dan
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
SS1~b~u

these are all garbage but here they are.
d+4,1~u_d
d/f+3,2~u_d
u/f+4,3,4~u_d
b+2,2,2~u_d

i still think she should be able SS after her standing 2 jab....i wanted that since 5.0
AssassinX
Iron Fist God
PSN: assassinx21
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by KiLLah
i still think she should be able SS after her standing 2 jab....i wanted that since 5.0
It would be nice if she could cancel out of 1,2 for better ss+1 pressure, or even d/f+1,2.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsjX...ailpage#t=1925s

All that was missing from the combo was the df+1 after the wallsplat to get the last hit to damage reset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsjX...ailpage#t=2725s

Law did a one hit bound after the wallsplat, f+1+2, Nina came in and did her full 4,3,d,N,4,3, then Law went for UF+4,3 and the second backflip missed, too many hits? That was only 2 hits after Nina's 4,3,d,N,4,3!

Last edited by forest16 on Aug 20th, 2012 at 07:21

Bopper
Iron Fist God
PSN: MAGUNITO
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Probably missed because of the big angle towards the wall. Or maybe the second hit of uf 4,3 comes out to slow (doubt it tho)
Signature Brrrrrrrrrrrap
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Bopper
Probably missed because of the big angle towards the wall. Or maybe the second hit of uf 4,3 comes out to slow (doubt it tho)
I really think that the second one is the case. The second hit of Law's UF+4,3 is too slow.
Draelor
Iron Fist God
PSN: Qudais
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
It was the angle, that combo has to be linear to the wall.
Signature
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbkg...ailpage#t=3390s

Ladies and gentlemen, Nina & Lars.
Signature Flushking.