Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Galen, feel free to edit in your combos.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
We'll get to this once the game starts main streaming and we can break them into categories of difficulty.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1t...bedded#t=22m59s

df+2, df+3,2,SS+1,b, uf+4, then the new move to the wall as a great looking no bound?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1t...bedded#t=26m13s

Lars f+1+2~Tag, Nina df+1, df+3,2, f,f~iWS+1 (X4), 1+4 (B!), f,f, iWS+1, d,DF+4 as a mixup

Lars f+1+2~Tag, Nina df+1, SSR~iWS+1 (x6), 1+4 (B!) but he did drop the combo in the video

Pretty sure I saw Nina get d+4,1 to hit after SS+1+2, f,F for a full juggle in a KYSG combo video. only practice. is just using d+2 and it is not juggling, itis just hitting them on the ground.

Last edited by forest16 on Jun 24th, 2012 at 23:16

SparklyUnicorns
Deity
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Pretty sure I saw Nina get d+4,1 to hit after SS+1+2, f,F for a full juggle in a KYSG combo video. only practice. is just using d+2 and it is not juggling, itis just hitting them on the ground.

d+2 picks up after ss+1+2 but the timing is really strict. I've seen Only Practice do ss+1+2 dash d+3,2~5 and then Lars finished it off.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SparklyUnicorns
d+2 picks up after ss+1+2 but the timing is really strict. I've seen Only Practice do ss+1+2 dash d+3,2~5 and then Lars finished it off.
Holy moly! 88 points! Booya! d+4,1 is only a 12 frame startup, while d+2 is a 20 frame startup, so I would assume that d+4,1 is an easier combo to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1t...bedded#t=29m59s
^
After Lars does his 2-hit bound on the wall, Nina does 4,3~d,N,4,3 and Lars gets the entire string that he gets on the wall that is another new move. The point is, after a 2-hit bound~Tag, there is a great wall combo! I assume that other characters with their signature 2-hit bound move like Paul's b+1,2 or Law's b+2,2 can get a similar high damage no bound to the wall combo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1t...mbedded#t=1855s
^
This one round is a gold mine of Nina combos.

SSL+2 does not allow the regular df+3,2,SS+1 combos, right? only practice. does

SSL+2, df+3,2,f, df+3,2, f,f+1, f,f, 1+4 (B!)~Tag (Lars) df+3,4 (W!), (Nina) uf+4, df+3,2, UF leap over crossup, d+3,d+4 (opponent Tags), iWS+1,1+2 (W!)

iWS+1,1+2 (side wallsplat), SSL/SWL, df+3,2,SSL+1,b, uf+4, iWS+1 (x3), 1+4 (B!) etc.

d+2 to close it out with a high crush at the end, amazing job!

Last edited by forest16 on Jun 24th, 2012 at 23:38

forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
QCF+1, then?
Hunter Steven
Virtuoso
PSN: huntersteven193
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
how do you do so many of the WS+1? is there some kind of trick to it, or is it just quick movement?
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
there is a very good explanation in the t6 Nina forums. The Nina Bible from there will carry over for the most part.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hunter Steven
how do you do so many of the WS+1? is there some kind of trick to it, or is it just quick movement?

Yes. Do d-df-f-uf+1
Draelor
Iron Fist God
PSN: Qudais
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Or you can do d,df,f N 1.

It's a personal preference really !
Signature
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Draelor
Or you can do d,df,f N 1.

It's a personal preference really !
This is the way I so it post bound in combos because I never use the mutiple WS+1 combos in real matches. It is kind of the noob way, you might say. d,df,f,uf+1 is the pro way.
Draelor
Iron Fist God
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
How is it noob? Please elaborate.

d,df,f,uf+1 is not the pro way. You are essentially just using uf1 as a cancel. No such thing as "pro way", you just do whatever input suits you best.
Signature
LZW
4th Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
There is no noob or pro way, personal preference really. The one with uf1 is from memory 2 frames faster. But I find qcf,N,1 more rhythmic.
Signature Always play with ur card. If u dnt hav one, get one. If u hav one n dnt use, dnt play.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
A lot of people use qcf~n1 as multi iWS1's

You can even do d,d/f~u/f+1 for a 3 frame iWS (I was just informed about that from KYSG[YOU])
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
ha. I think qcf~n1 is the pro way because to me, it's so much harder to combo. Well I can't never do qcf~n1 way because I don't know the timing for that and the combo gets dropped when I tried to do it that way. qcf~uf1 makes it so much easier, well for me though.
LZW
4th Dan
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Fair enuf. If u wany u can try (wat works for me anyways) start from db position n just flick the joystick forward in a circular motion rather than making circle. Wen u flick it'll incorporate the "N" wen u let' go.

Then again flapping is all abt consistency, if u can do it one way consistently, dnt worry abt the other.
Signature Always play with ur card. If u dnt hav one, get one. If u hav one n dnt use, dnt play.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Galen, maybe we should rename this the iWS+1 thread and make a new combos thread.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
Galen, maybe we should rename this the iWS+1 thread and make a new combos thread.

Naw, this is combo discussion. A lot of stuff is going to carry over from the bible. So I'm likely going to just edit it and make it pertain to TTT2.
AssassinX
Iron Fist God
PSN: assassinx21
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Why don't we just save a thread like this untill TTT2 actually drops? Sure, we can still go by videos from arcades and what not, it'd just be nice to have a single thread of Nina's combos with partners when the game actually drops so you can go to it/edit it whenever needed when someone posts new combos. Not to sound like a ass or anything, just a thought.
Draelor
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
There are too many combo possibilities with every partner.
Signature