#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Cheyne wats wrong with my game?
Signature Hwoarang Starter Guide Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7H6DUrQZFA
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
I am very pleased to be accepted into 15. It shall take Australia by STORM!

In any case, I'm somewhat saddened to mention that I won't be attending OHN due to being on a cruise at the time. I do however want to attend SS and will make sure very little stands in my way, looking forward to seeing others that do go
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
Zhan
Sydney Help_me!!
PSN: KNEE2nd
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
Cruise all the way to GSGW BABYIII!!!!
Signature with KNEE(?)
Me vs Knee(?) 2013
Originally Written by cgas123: If using the same move over and over to defeat a person is cheap, then the player eating it over and over is dumb. There is a way to stop everything in tekken so in the highest level of gameplay there is no cheap. -=T:SB=-
Shotokan
#Unity
PSN: ShotokanAU
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
Hahahah, the amount of water you guys have around your area is less than the Sahara Desert, so that won't be happening anytime soon.
Signature Shotokan#U
willus259
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/unity.gif
~Mon5tar~
Destroyer
PSN: timabctim1989
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
OMG ZHAN u have enlighten me !!! i shall be like knee and use bryan and steve all the way
Signature Tim: =ToT= Currently located in hk... STC for life :p
Sydney's Greatest Rank Whore because i play every character and i miss lazy davs ass sooo MUCH!!!!
Lazy Dave
Arbiter of Fashion
PSN: dale6994
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SopSop
Here's about 10mins of it being abused... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYEcchhkpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91wwMVyzqSA

Coming in now. See you all soon.
Signature What's that? You understand the difference between "your" and "you're"? Excuse me while I take my clothes off.
FaYd
War Lord
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shotokan
I am very pleased to be accepted into 15. It shall take Australia by STORM!

In any case, I'm somewhat saddened to mention that I won't be attending OHN due to being on a cruise at the time. I do however want to attend SS and will make sure very little stands in my way, looking forward to seeing others that do go

Sick. Seriously, it's a shame you can't make it OHN but never the less we will be seeing you at SS for sure.

Zorine: I am NOT leader. Only on Tekken-Net...
Draelor
Iron Fist God
PSN: Qudais
#68 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lazy Dave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91wwMVyzqSA

Coming in now. See you all soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-OvGYHHbSU

Back at ya Dave !!!

IF YOU CAN DODGE TRAFFIC YOU CAN DODGE A BALL
Signature
goldhedgehog
Iron Fist God
#69 “Quote” Edit Post
*throws a wrench at ben's groin*

I hope they get rid or at least modify that hwo unblockable TA. Does waaay too much damage
Signature u wot m8
MMT
Royal Pain
PSN: MMTheo
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by blackwings_
I think turning off my winning % makes me less of a level chicken. FYI.

Currently just 3rd Dan. Just playing with Mark and Jared atm.

Jared will be up again in 2 weeks and we'll start playing other ppl. Man I owned him so hard...
Does take time to get use to tagging... ^^

Whatever makes you sleep better at night man.

There is no middle ground by the way. Either card chicken or not. Make sure you don't make the front page name and shame list. Just saying. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Signature STC|MMT|=ToT=

- Multiple Mono Tasking.
This is a signature that was made with a lot of EFFORT
l0rds1lv3r
War Lord
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MMT
Wow Aris. If you ever lose again man.. Smack you across the head with my unblockable.

The fact that you can still juggle after the unblockable is a bit messed up.

Tech trap is nice, unblockable in juggle is nice, but to make it as a filler instead of an ender is a bit much.

I'll be honest. I'm just jealous because it's hard for me to dish out that kind of damage.
Any Hwo player would love it obviously.

That being said. I am going to laugh at Aris everytime he loses. Moreso than now.

Yeh, it's broken lol. I nearly got it consistent, The damage is a bit ridiculous, 50% is the least. and if the opponent tech roll, is an instant death, since I could pick up after the back turn from Jin and bound again which will do 100% dmg.

Also, most of the launcher that is doable for unblockable is Hwo's B+3. I know how much we love my B+3.

I don't like Hwoarang sitting in Top Tier, I might change character to Baek soon.

@FaYd : Any news with OHN? when is the date again? is it from Feb 17-19? Link us again please.

Last edited by l0rds1lv3r on Jan 3rd, 2012 at 09:22

Signature Sydney YT Channel || Sydney Forum || Sydney Blog

[Freelancer] LordSilver [STC] - Retired from Tekken
FaYd
War Lord
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate it when they have to constantly patch or update a game. It's a sign that the game is absolute horse shit *coughsf4cough*. But in this case, they really need to do something about it. As a TA filler it's a bit overpowered but as a Tech Catch it's just plain broken and stupid.

I will try to come down either tomorrow or Thursday the latest.

Piece nikkaz.
Signature Perpetual Ascension
Chrsitiecrimson
Destroyer
#73 “Quote” Edit Post
Mario please add BKcoda and DTC to the FreeLancer.
Ty guys for joining.

"I know we are young, but we are many, and from all over we come, lets share this clan, and fight for one goal, i am, you are, we are the freelancer" *im now vomiting after typing this*

Tc all
Signature Til next time
Freelancers, its just a name
Snoozer
Dont Mess With Me
#74 “Quote” Edit Post
So at OHN we will see all Hworangs

Might go too when Youssef decides to head there since my Teddy Bear is dead and now I have nothing to poke at

Also Galaxy World Sticks are Broken there is no fixing them...
Yakuza_Ark92
1st Dan
#75 “Quote” Edit Post
G'day guys! Just purchased my tekken card last week, got all Bandai ID ready to go except for one problem. Well it's been a week since I requested to change my username and tagline but it's still pending. Is there a way to cancel that and modify a new username? I can't find the page that allows you to submit/modify a tagline or username on the site. Can anyone here help me out?
blackwings_
Warrior
#76 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MMT
Whatever makes you sleep better at night man.

There is no middle ground by the way. Either card chicken or not. Make sure you don't make the front page name and shame list. Just saying. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Na, dont put my name up.

I play ppl lower and higher level than me.. jus whoever is playing. I dont care about my rank but i dont like playing death matches so that rules me out. Just for funzzies.
Chrsitiecrimson
Destroyer
#77 “Quote” Edit Post
Handbag and Dotz, Join my clan

tc all
Signature Til next time
Chrsitiecrimson
Destroyer
#78 “Quote” Edit Post
Handbag and Dotz, Join my clan

tc all
Signature Til next time
Mr. NO!
Neptis
#79 “Quote” Edit Post
Anytime a good time to visit? I'm assuming you guys are playing most of the week, heh. I shall visit soon. Too much Uncharted, probably zero Tekken in me atm.
Signature Roo of Canberra, Australia | Now based in Tokyo
[~DTC~]
Combo Derper
XBL: Nor 360 =S
#80 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Yakuza_Ark92
G'day guys! Just purchased my tekken card last week, got all Bandai ID ready to go except for one problem. Well it's been a week since I requested to change my username and tagline but it's still pending. Is there a way to cancel that and modify a new username? I can't find the page that allows you to submit/modify a tagline or username on the site. Can anyone here help me out?

Funnily no one uses G'day in Australia LOL

Anyways what you put as your username and tagline?!?! I put chinese characters in mine and it took a week... but yeah once you submit, theres no cancelling until they say accepted or not...and you have limited changes as well...

@Mr No
When you coming?!?! And canberra still haven't got tag?!?! they planning to over there?
Signature &// - Dragon - Tiger - Crane -DTC