Page Splits <12345>...51
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
PSN: Morninglord
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Aris hit me with that a couple of times. I find it hard to see coming because of the two enemy bodies and the thousand flailing limbs that occur in juggles in TAG2.
Literally it feels like there's a blur in a tag assault and then oh I have control back. I really need to pay attention to what the moves look like.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
handsomeboy123
I KILL U!!! -=TSB=-
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
I will be in on Friday for my last day of tekken until gw fixes the buttons or Tz gets h2h. I don't want to be known as angryboy123.
Signature When you are getting better in tekken, it means you are becoming one of them. You will start losing friends and your brain starts to malfunction!!

Once you hit the top tier level in your country, it means you are already one of them. You will have no friends, no chicks, no life or even psychologically fkd up and having wet dreams cause of tekken!!

"Why become one of them? Being a SAD FK is not wat u want to be" Before is too late, call tekken quit-line 9481-1111,
saiyuk
kansai power
PSN: syk-aus
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
^^^^^^

the sticks in GW are atrocious, and in no way conducive to self improvement
Signature zero the shadow is my bitch

The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom

- Danny Blanchflower
SopSop
=ToT=
PSN: attentiontactics
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Snoozer
Japanese people already done heaps of these setups

Yeah but they aren't abusing it to win tournaments lol
Signature Sydney Tekken Blog
Lazy Dave
Arbiter of Fashion
PSN: dale6994
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
You can't "abuse" something if it's so easily avoided. Just don't tech. I'm sure anyone with a brain can figure out why they ate a full damage unblockable after the first instance. If they eat it again, they deserve to lose.

Coming in tonight for a full strength triple dollar recharge. Probably around 5pm. I'll also drop by TZ to see if the H2H is up and running.
Signature What's that? You understand the difference between "your" and "you're"? Excuse me while I take my clothes off.
SopSop
=ToT=
PSN: attentiontactics
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's about 10mins of it being abused... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYEcchhkpw

Tech "trap" or not, that shit should not be hitting. This game is severely needs fixing.. not just nerfing characters, but *certain* other characters REALLY need buffs to get them up to scratch.

PS: it's just that one major set up that is the tech trap, the rest are mostly just the standard unblockable setup. Still, ridiculous.
Signature Sydney Tekken Blog
~Mon5tar~
Destroyer
PSN: timabctim1989
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
lol..... im still the greatest rank whore out there LOL!!!!
Main: Bryan-Steve(Grand Master) , JC - AK(Master)
Subs: King- Marduk(Master), Panda-Kuma(Master), Devil Jin- Hei(2nd dan), Bruce - Law(4th dan)

Just to let you guys know how im doing in hk hahahaha i'll shall be coming back to sydney in april hopefull on the 4th and staying until the 9th ? so only around 5-6 days.....
Signature Tim: =ToT= Currently located in hk... STC for life :p
Sydney's Greatest Rank Whore because i play every character and i miss lazy davs ass sooo MUCH!!!!
saiyuk
kansai power
PSN: syk-aus
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
dave, this is fairly wide of the mark. you occasionally make very lucid observations, but this is not one of them.

firstly, the person eating it surely yes, could have not teched. they are no mug tho - this is a proper korean tournament. think of this miniclip as a concept video - what is potentially capable within the (game engine + human decision) formula.

the full video (found here) shows the extent to which the unblockable juggle (and subsequently this setup) carried him through the tournament, and from memory there were 2 or 3 occasions where the person was significantly hurt for staying down/late-rising. whilst this particular incarnation is not completely game-breaking, the hwo TA unblockable clearly needs modification.
Signature zero the shadow is my bitch

The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom

- Danny Blanchflower
MMT
Royal Pain
PSN: MMTheo
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow Aris. If you ever lose again man.. Smack you across the head with my unblockable.

The fact that you can still juggle after the unblockable is a bit messed up.

Tech trap is nice, unblockable in juggle is nice, but to make it as a filler instead of an ender is a bit much.

I'll be honest. I'm just jealous because it's hard for me to dish out that kind of damage.
Any Hwo player would love it obviously.

That being said. I am going to laugh at Aris everytime he loses. Moreso than now.
Signature STC|MMT|=ToT=

- Multiple Mono Tasking.
This is a signature that was made with a lot of EFFORT
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Dave, its actually a 50/50. If you don't tech then you get picked up for 75% damage as well.

At GW now btw. Come love me.
Signature Flushking.
Zorine
Lone Wolf
XBL: xbox sux
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by FaYd
Diana: What it do?

Mario: You make a good point. Leave it then. Also please change Zorine's name to Harli. Haha sorry to be so picky but just trying to get 15 matters sorted and i'm very anal. And yes fellows, you CAN take this out of context.

I like a leader who stays on top of everything
Signature I'm harli.

http://twitter.com/ztharli
Snoozer
Dont Mess With Me
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Broken like T5 BROKEN
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
I reckon that the damage should be toned down at least 30-40 damage lower.

My unblockable was nerfed about 20+ damage iirc.
Signature KanTrolo ... RIP
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
I think Snoozer should be allowed one post for every day he actually comes to play.
Signature Flushking.
~Mon5tar~
Destroyer
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
srsly they need to fix it up.... everyone is purely abusing it soo hard imma pick up hwo for my bryan just beacuse it makes it soo damn easy..... even as a wall company as well his bloody using it bloody joke.... needs to be mod hardcore.... no wonder all high ranks in japan consist of a hwo in it lol
Sydney's Greatest Rank Whore because i play every character and i miss lazy davs ass sooo MUCH!!!!
~Mon5tar~
Destroyer
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
even the i think nin is getting bored of saying hwo unblockable lol listen to his voice lol
Draelor
Iron Fist God
PSN: Qudais
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken needs to be patched !
Signature
Zhan
Sydney Help_me!!
PSN: KNEE2nd
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
Knee doesn't use that shit anymore, I won't use it. This is a man will do.
Signature with KNEE(?)
Me vs Knee(?) 2013
Originally Written by cgas123: If using the same move over and over to defeat a person is cheap, then the player eating it over and over is dumb. There is a way to stop everything in tekken so in the highest level of gameplay there is no cheap. -=T:SB=-
Snoozer
Dont Mess With Me
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
I think Snoozer should be allowed one post for every day he actually comes to play.

I think I need more money to come play
blackwings_
Warrior
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
I think turning off my winning % makes me less of a level chicken. FYI.

Currently just 3rd Dan. Just playing with Mark and Jared atm.

Jared will be up again in 2 weeks and we'll start playing other ppl. Man I owned him so hard...
Does take time to get use to tagging... ^^

Jared is Urb btw.