Zafina's Punishment

Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
S-square
7th Dan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Yup, I agree. Like when you punish -10 frame moves with 1,3 to go into SCR, after training people for awhile, you can start doing 1,3~B then db2 to punish people who try to poke you out of your SCR stance. If it is CH, you can dash and do b3 for good dmg. It makes people wary and not pitbull zaf, which is a weakness of hers.

Or I sometimes even do 1,4 to go into TRT, where people try to do a hopkick or generic d1 to poke me out of it but fail. Its funny how you can just spam TRT1, till they get up then do TRT3~D to hit them again and go into MNT for more mixups.
CD-DT
Eternal Student
PSN: SCA__Reborn
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Anybody know frames for 1,3 scr and!1,3~B on hit and blk?
Signature Team: Dumb Luck...members 1....level 4....I like long walks on the beach...which usually happen after a long night of drinking
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CD-DT
Anybody know frames for 1,3 scr and!1,3~B on hit and blk?

1,3~B (T6 1,3) is +1 on hit and -8 on block

According to ATP's TTT2 frame data 1,3~SCR is +5 on hit and -4 on block (this was translated from Inatekken so take it with a grain of salt).
Signature /
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
1,3~B (T6 1,3) is +1 on hit and -8 on block

According to ATP's TTT2 frame data 1,3~SCR is +5 on hit and -4 on block (this was translated from Inatekken so take it with a grain of salt).

If +5 is true, it's a party.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
df 34 to punish -14 and -15 isn't so bad thinking about it. NC, +9, 42 dmg.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

D3TROITR3D 2K
5th Dan
XBL: D3TROITR3D 2K
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
df 34 to punish -14 and -15 isn't so bad thinking about it. NC, +9, 42 dmg.

follow it up with ff+4, it will hit more than you can imagine....
Signature There's nothing to see here...
sinjin
Valar Morghulis
PSN: sinjin313
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
follow it with b+1 not ff+4
Signature [Kuni]
D3TROITR3D 2K
5th Dan
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sinjin
follow it with b+1 not ff+4

Why? For the same frames you get a mid which will catch steppers and can only be traded against with a jab. Its actually one of her few pseudo frame traps. They only have two options with ff+4 after df+3, 4...block or jab. Anything else and they eat that kick. I can see the argument for b+1 for the counter combo possibility but if they step after the df+3, 4 you are screwed...
Conrad
Champion
PSN: Disruptr-
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by D3TROITR3D 2K
Why? For the same frames you get a mid which will catch steppers and can only be traded against with a jab. Its actually one of her few pseudo frame traps. They only have two options with ff+4 after df+3, 4...block or jab. Anything else and they eat that kick. I can see the argument for b+1 for the counter combo possibility but if they step after the df+3, 4 you are screwed...
Against Lili (one of the best steppers in the game) b1 hits SSR, SSL, SWR, and SWL after df3,4 on hit.

I'm like sinjin I would just stick to b1 because of the possibility of landing a CH. If they happen to block it you're only at -11 and because of it's weird pushback/block animation your opponent may not even be able to punish it.
Signature /
D3TROITR3D 2K
5th Dan
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
Against Lili (one of the best steppers in the game) b1 hits SSR, SSL, SWR, and SWL after df3,4 on hit.

I'm like sinjin I would just stick to b1 because of the possibility of landing a CH. If they happen to block it you're only at -11 and because of it's weird pushback/block animation your opponent may not even be able to punish it.

Sooooooo....funny story. ff+ 4 is actually considered a tech jump. A tech jump which has no other actual game usage EXCEPT when used after df 3, 4. When traded with a jab you can be comboed by certain characters like Law and Lili...not fun. She better be an all time great in T7...
*NAKM*
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: xX-NAKM-Xx
XBL: XBL is for queefs!
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm a lil bummed 2, 1 doesn't lead to a juggle if the 1 CH's like it used to in T6BR.
Signature - "My unblockable sweep? U mad bro?"
sinjin
Valar Morghulis
PSN: sinjin313
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by D3TROITR3D 2K
Why?

Because if they do any move at all you get 90+ red life damage. If they try to step you hit them without the counter hit. Which in my experience that move creates dear in headlights and I just d+3 for more damage or ff+1+2 for the throw.

If they block you are at -10~11 and no one punishes that. If they do it's jabs.
Signature [Kuni]