Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SGX
1st Dan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
That's some good info!

Also, maybe parrying a tag crash after a wall combo can depend on the ender that you use?

You could try maybe doing b+2,1,1+2 or f+4,1+2,2. If that doesn't work, leave off the last hit of the string.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
The Official Guide, which I now have 2 copries of, says Wang's uf+4 is 12 frames?!?!
Wanmei
2nd Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm a big fan of under-used moves. As such I really enjoy uf+1+2.

Input_____Frames to hit_____Block Adv_____Hit Adv_____CH

uf+1+2_________??________________??____________??________ ??

qcf+2_________13(15)______________-17___________ D_________D

This week I used uf+1+2 & it was blocked, but it looked to have much greater block stun.
Soooo.. I thought I'd try to have it blocked a few more times & then slide in a qcf+2 and it's
been connecting. I know we don't have the frames for this yet but since landing a qcf+2 after
a blocked uf+1+2 wasn't a possibility I would like help from the community. Could a few other
Wang's also give this a try & give your results?

I figure it like this.. if it truly is free, then what else could we stick in there instead.

I would like some help as my normal testing partners are either too far away / like me
seem to stay busy. For reference I've done this one real people & as well as against the computer.

Hopefully we find out the frames for this soon.

Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited by Wanmei on Sep 15th, 2012 at 12:14

VargasTheSick
Tekken God
PSN: VargasTheSick
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Wanmei

This week I used uf+1+2 & it was blocked, but it looked to have much greater block stun.
Soooo.. I thought I'd try to have it blocked a few more times & then slide in a qcf+2 and it's
been connecting. I know we don't have the frames for this yet but since landing a qcf+2 after
a blocked uf+1+2 wasn't a possibility I would like help from the community. Could a few other

I figure it like this.. if it truly is free, then what else could we stick in there instead.

I would like some help as my normal testing partners are either too far away / like me
seem to stay busy. For reference I've done this one real people & as well as against the computer.

I am assuming it can be blocked. In practice if you do Wangs WS 1+2, you can qcf+2 and it registers as a combo, although it can still be blocked. Same with WM ~ 5 into Jinpachi's d+f+2.
Signature " Come back when you've learned how to fight. "
Wanmei
2nd Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by VargasTheSick
I am assuming it can be blocked. In practice if you do Wangs WS 1+2, you can qcf+2 and it registers as a combo, although it can still be blocked. Same with WM ~ 5 into Jinpachi's d+f+2.

Unfortunately (?) I'm the only person who also plays Wang in the arcade I frequent, so it makes more
difficult to test things out.
GosTanMan
Deity
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Wanmei

ss+1+2 gives more frames on block than uf+1+2 and still doesn't give a free DF.

The only way to get a free hit off a blocked ss+1+2 is when your opponent is on neutral block (not holding back), if thats the case you can even float with a b+2 / b+3 for a full juggle. Of course, when going against high level players, don't expect this to happen.
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
I found ff2 is -2 on block. I don't think I've seen anyone talk about this already. It's a shame but imo doesn't hurt him that much.
I confirmed uf31 to be -13.
Signature s3:
woCdaM
Master
PSN: Wocdam
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated translation of ina tekken for wang:
http://rbnorway.org/wang-ttt2u-frames/
poking starter
Champion
PSN: -
XBL: -
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated translation of ina tekken for wang: http://rbnorway.org/wang-ttt2u-frames/

d/f3+4 frame change to +0~+3 on block? good to know
Signature -
WangIsKhan
Lone Wolf
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
hey how sure are we that df4 is i12?
y2kooij
7th Dan
PSN: makehp150
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
i know its absolutely less than 13 for sure
Signature i go hard in the paint
Wanmei
2nd Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GosTanMan
ss+1+2 gives more frames on block than uf+1+2 and still doesn't give a free DF.

The only way to get a free hit off a blocked ss+1+2 is when your opponent is on neutral block (not holding back), if thats the case you can even float with a b+2 / b+3 for a full juggle. Of course, when going against high level players, don't expect this to happen.

Thank you for you input. Sorry for the delay in response; life.
I've never been a big fan of Neutral Guard as I've noticed many people have just gotten too lazy to even use b or d/b. ***sighs***

I will continue to look for new things to do with my Wang & will share if I have anything new.

Cheers!