Page Splits 123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
killerdoll89
Berserker
PSN: KILLERDOLL-FIN
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay, just cause there is only two topics in TTT2 AK forums, lets make a little bit something to do here.

Guestion is simple, who will be your team in TTT2 with AK and why???

My team will probably be..... Maybe AK/JC, because when i played that team it was really really really good for a couple of reasons, but one of the main reasons for me picking up the team is how fast i can get netsu to AK and if more than one time in a round, that is some serious business. And as i remember playing that team, it was like JC eated a couple of small damage pokes, AK goes to netsu and then starts the firing!

And then second option would be AK/Jinpachi. Jinpachi is awesome Killer looking dude, but he is so lame in TTT2, You only do like maximum of 10 moves from his list all the time.... But then again, his easy i14 launcher and good other punishers would get some bad matchups for AK turn good, by switching Jinpachi in, for example Jack6 df2 is -14 and it is so hard to punish with i14 perfect dark upper with AK, but no worries just put Jinpachi in and the spamming of df2 will stop and we tested it too, Jack has no safe range on df2 against Jinpachi, he will allways eat the whole launch

King was so bad imo in TTT2 that i cannot even think about him to partner with my AK as a Tournament player, in casuals just for fun, but in tournament i dont want to give easy wins to my opponent.

We will see, but those are the most likely teams for me.

What about you guys????
Signature new psn KILLERDOLL-FIN
Match ends when Marduk says so!!!
How to Descripe Armor King`s Stunner?
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
Ramaady
5th Dan
PSN: Ramaady
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
nice topic

AK,JC >>> same reasons you mentioned, also am happy to see AK has new real partner! always felt he is a lonely guy ... poor ganryu

AK, Drag >>> am good at drag, with his new buff in ttt2, he will stick a lot in my team!

AK,KING >>> as you said, for fun, not for serious fights... but i really would like to cloth them both in away that makes them identical, i want to see if they will cause a confusion to opponent in middle of the heat of the fight.
SteveDD
Destroyer
PSN: SquallXIII
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I will stick to my mains...Kazuya and Feng. I hope they will make a good partner to AK. They both got buffed a lot, specifically Kazuya is a killer now. i have lots of good looking and damaging TAs in mind, ending in AK's iSW, i hope they turn out great.

I also have JC in mind, since i have learned some basic Julia in Tekken 6, maybe i will try her too. A character that gives you fast netsu or a guy that will make up for your weaknesses is a good choice, but i want to stick to whomever i m feeling comfortable with, that's why i think, for myself, Kazuya and Armor King will be ideal.
Signature Hell is empty; all the devils are here....
&&&
Grhar.来吧。At least make this fun?..Kazuya...
Hugo
Expert
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Well i have played Julia off and on since ttt1, so she will probably be the first char i try out. Then i guess i will have to see who i pair her up with, probably either Ak or nina.
Signature Fuck that bitch
Data
3rd Dan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
How about Bryan and AK? Knee and JDCR
killerdoll89
Berserker
PSN: KILLERDOLL-FIN
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Data

With same skills... GODLIKE

I have been thinking about a lot of teams now and have gotten 2 more dudes to maybe pairmy AK.

Maybe Jin to have megadefensive character with my pressure AK, or king just to make people duck a lot, but i have to get my hands on King first, cause when i tried him he felt so bad in TTT2, but we will se what happens when game is out
Signature new psn KILLERDOLL-FIN
Match ends when Marduk says so!!!
How to Descripe Armor King`s Stunner?
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
alucard81
Berserker
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Data

can Bryan's 3,3,2 string hit off TA?

I know AK is either using 3+4,1 or 1+2,2

if 3,3,2 can hit then it will be TA->3,3,2->iSW

I am thinking of Ak, Drag but learning Drag properly after so long is a pain
Signature DU ftw!
"Why did you not play Christy?"
"She is from Tekken4!!"
Data
3rd Dan
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by killerdoll89
With same skills... GODLIKE

Yup. It's so Godlike. better to use a character that you are comfortable with.
Imo, maybe use 1 defensive and 1 offensive style.
Mach-Godfist2
6th Dan
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I partner AK with Lars just for the fun of it. Plus their generic tag throw looks so damn awesome. Lars RKO for the win.

Lars: uf+3 ws2~df1 b! TA! (AK) f+3,4,3 (lars) ff~n df+2~f1.

Signature Teka, baka ma-demote.
alucard81
Berserker
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
woooo

f3,4,3 hits off TA??

I really need to knuckle down on getting my Draganov play up to speed then
Signature DU ftw!
"She is from Tekken4!!"
SaixSephiroth
6th Dan
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Lei.
Perfect complementary for lei's weaknesses in punishing, and will allow me to explore two diverse styles of play at the same time.
Mach-Godfist2
6th Dan
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by alucard81
woooo

f3,4,3 hits off TA??

I really need to knuckle down on getting my Draganov play up to speed then

It's fun as hell.
Signature Teka, baka ma-demote.
alucard81
Berserker
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
I just wonder what I need to do with Drag to hit after that move ended....

off hand I can think of...
ff+4
ff+2
iWR+2
or even dash in and iWS+1+2
Signature DU ftw!
"She is from Tekken4!!"
kimimaro
6th Dan
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been wondering is Anna a good partner for AK? Between Anna, Alisa and Asuka which is the best partner for AK? Those are all my mains but Anna is my top so I wanna either Anna/Alisa or Anna/AK. Is it viable?
KNITEMAREX
Lone Wolf
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm thinking Jaycee/AK also. Mostly because the Tag 2 canon partnership, which means faster netsu gain and unique tag throws

Besides that I'd go with AK/Raven simply because they are my 2 main characters. In tournament it's most likely I'd go in strongest with these guys. Noticeable perk for this team is Raven's SDW 3+4 as tag filler, since no matter where you place it in a combo, it'll always lift them at a set height (this is what allowed his infinite on the Bears) and should allow me to end combos with u/f+3, iSW easily

And I'd probably use Leo/AK. Mostly because Fukusu has been maining this team and the damage potential with both characters together seems ridiculous, especially with Leo's TA! f+3~d, BOK 1,2 string being such beastly filler
danibhai07
Legend
PSN: DaniDaDude
XBL: n/a
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Armor king and Devil kazuya tag team is pretty good actually. I have been playing with this team from last 4 weeks and i guess they are good enough to beat any other tag team. i will upload my videos soon and show you how i m using AK and DK as a tag team.
Signature Q.How to learn tekken?
Answer: Knowledge+speed+techniques
kimimaro
6th Dan
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
I will make a King / Armor King team !!! Two of the greatest Lucha Libre
Signature Official "Anna and the king" Team lover
At least make this fun
Grrr...arrrghh (We are the ultimate team)
Bryan furry
5th Dan
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Prob AK and KING
bLoOdSh0t
Shihan
PSN: my name is SiR jAy
XBL: add me jjbm6865@y.c.
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
me AK and KAZUYA they both 1 red eyed hehe,,

check if this would work ok?

"AK" CD2 ; 1+2,2 ; d2 B!~tag "KAZ" CD4,1~tag "AK" fff2+4

"KAZ" CD2 ; 3,1,4 ; db2 B!~tag "AK" 1+2,2~tag "KAZ" CD3
Signature BeaRTaSTiC
CaTaSTiC

retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
PSN: acceber evol samoht
XBL: ? ! ? ! ?
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
love to place all the air thrower together, finishing TA! with air throws rocks
Signature Every new tekken series is a new game.
no matter how early u started tekken,
if u cant follow up with the changes then u'll be out for good.