NEC XII Tekken 6 Official Results and shout-outs!

Page Splits 123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
HuBBsDoctor
Legend
XBL: FightClubHuBBs
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
First and foremost Thanks to Real Law and Bloodhawk for running brackets for Tekken 6. 86 man tournament in 6 hours. Good stuff. Also Major shout-out to Filthie Rich and Namco for reppin hard with TTT2. The game looks and plays amazing.

1: fighting gm
2: dmg kor
3: millionz
4: inkog
5: nyc fab
5: sluch
7: real law
7: blood hawk
9: achillez
9: flannel dragon
9: q dogg
9: pacifist
13: waygamble
13: the game
13: sayco
13: tfa rame
17: renoface
17: the exalted
17: devil himself
17: bunny blast
17: wai
17: the elite
17: liquid
17: Ace unlimited
25: formyninjas
25: LOC
25: kodee
25: damus
25: devil danny
25: panther
25: grimy grizzly
25: offinbed
33: teky
33: spero gin
33: kpc
33: neo xian wu
33: paulz
33: ttt azurefighting
33: 7th fonon
33: el scorcho
33: ABA
33: battle jitni
33: vegeta
33: blackula
33: gokurulez
33: undead
33: blackwolf1006
33: tmy jr
49: skkra
49: sohon x
49: frank the tank
49: knock
49: andy freak
49: bishop
49: swbeta
49: rdm
49: eiji
49: gavotron
49: neorussell
49: paikman
49: blackmambamoan
49: bananna ken
49: paikfor life
49: thats life
65: jugglesama
65: a-m-x
65: long shot
65: big baby jesus
65: mr taxi
65: brian h
65: justin morgan
65: guregu
65: tiemyshoes
65: erpmind
65: hubbs
65: trina
65: lord savior
65: xelnaga
65: n-stradt
65: someazndude
65: dnice
65: ultra
65: ICE
65: scud
65: d-cint
65: jimmy p kachuchi
65: broham
97: cha cha
LOC
Iron Fist God
PSN: DCS_LOC_4HM
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Congrats to millionz on his first finals set at a major.
Signature Watch me battle here :p
NY Tekken on Facebook
jiorio95
Don Frye
PSN: jiorio
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
flaaaaannel dragon
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
shouts to all, i thought i placed alot higher. one guy is higher than me and he went two and out
Gamer X
Dragon Lord
PSN: GamerD-Wreck
XBL: Gamer D-Wreck
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Good shit Millz! Not bad for somebody who hasn't play for like a year lol.

Congrats to GM for winning and KOR for second.

Also good shit Inkog for being the laziest Tekken player ever and will still dig in your shit, your too good sir.
Signature "COMES GREAT POWER, COMES A GREAT BEATDOWN!" - Spider-man, MvC3

"Remember the whole world is a circus, don't you be the clown" - People Under The Stairs.

Worse Asuka on the East Coast!
WayGamble
Iron Fist God
PSN: WayGamble
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Good job to young drake and zoolander for getting 1st and 2nd respectively
Signature I Am a Master of Those I Survey.
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
Chamberjin
Fujin
PSN: Micah1-_
XBL: Chamberjin
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Props to Sluch! Kentucky on the map.

Last edited by Chamberjin on Dec 7th, 2011 at 01:35

Signature Micahjesus
ApocryphA
Iron Fist God
PSN: ApocryphicVision
XBL: ApocryphicV
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Props to all the top placers, especially Sluch. Great job man.
Signature Youtube/ Twitter/ Twitch: ApocryphicV
Sluch
Soul Crusher
PSN: Sluch
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
What's up everyone!?

NEC was a whole lot of fun this year w/ lots of awesome Tekken going on. Big thanks to Big E & his crew for running the event. Props to Filthie Rich & his crew for giving us the chance to play TTT2. It was a lot of fun & I can't wait to actually play that game once it hits console here in the States & good games to everyone I played in TTT2. Also, props to Real Law, Blood Hawk, & Hubbs for running the Tekken 6 tournament & props to GM, Kor, & Millions for getting 1st, 2nd, & 3rd.

Good games to everyone I played in the tourney: GM, Millions, Flannel Dragon aka Ben111, Wai, 7th Fonon, Eiji, & D'Nyce. That tournament match w/ Ben was so crazy close it was disgusting. Good stuff there Ben & to everyone else I played in the tournament. Damn good shit for sure.

Good games to everyone I played in casauls as well: OffinBed, Devil Danny, ABA, Guregu, Kurai, Way Gamble, Kodee, Kor, GM, Tuch Dis, Panther, & everyone else I got the chance to play. Good stuff indeed there in Tekken. It was also awesome to get to see a whole lot of the Tekken community there & get to talk to everyone @ these tournies like always, as well as meeting some new ppl I haven't had the chance to chill w/ & shoot the shit w/ yet. Good times indeed. There were a lot of ppl there that I wanted to play in Tekken, but time didn't allow it unfortunately, so hopefully I'll get games in w/ those peeps the next time around for sure.

Thanks for the support Chamberjin, Apocrypha, & all my other peeps in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, & everywhere else. I tried my best & repped the Midwest pretty well, so I'm quite happy in how I did. I hope I made u guys proud.

That's all for now. Take it easy & have a good one everybody. Peace.
Signature Proud Representative & Godfather of Cincy Tekken

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
Lingmassacre
I failed.
PSN: lingmass
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Great job Millz!

Sluch, commanding performance!

Ben, a solid 9th!

That is a strange standings list though. Can't wait to see brackets.
Signature Dinosaur: "You could have saved Tekken!"
LM: "I tried."
Dinosaur: "YOU FAILED!"
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lingmassacre
Sluch, commanding performance!

Thanks Justin. I greatly appreciate it my good sir. It would have been awesome to see u there @ NEC. I know u would have done some damage there in Tekken for sure. Hopefully we can get some games in sometime in the near future. Always fun times for sure since I learn a lot from our games whenever we get the chance to play Tekken.

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Grats to GM, KOR, and Millz

Shout out pretty much to the same people Sluch listed lol (he left out Qdog though)

WayGamble just wanted to say idk what it is but your play style made me feel really uncomfortable. I believe our last match I literally did nothing but spam db+3. lol

Qdog your Yoshi is crazy as hell, I don't even want to think about how much crazier he'd be in Tag 2 @_@

nice meeting kodee as well.

What really hurt me at this tourney is the fact that I can't adjust to CRTs as well as everyone else. All I do is play on HDTVs. My movement and timing was really shot, but I'm not upset about anything at all. Until the next tourney, tekken will strictly be on CRT and Asus monitors!

GGs everyone.
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
Ben111
Spider Queen
PSN: american STEEL
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Sluuuuuch! If I didn't like you so much, I would be upset at the way our match turned out, but it was one of the most fun games I played all weekend. Hope to see you at FR!

GGs to everyone else I played too
Signature spirit beast: owl
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
That was kind of funny that I met QDogg & talked to him for awhile, but I didn't get the chance to play him in some Tekken. This will have to happen the next time around for sure.

Nick: I just texted u what to look for in terms of Asus monitors if that's the route u wanna go. Idk where they would sell them at around Boston, but if u go online, u can usually snag a pretty good deal for them, & since it's the holiday season, ur chances of getting an Asus for a great price is very likely, so hop on that shit asap if that's what u wanna do.

Ben: That is truth right there w/ our match. Shit was so fun & awesome that it was ridiculous. That Devil Jin is fuckin' solid my good sir. That match really could have gone either way in terms of how we were playing, so if u would have won that, I wouldn't be mad whatsoever since ur my boy & it was a great fuckin' match. U know for sure that we'll be getting some more Tekken in @ Final Round for sure when we meet up there Ben.

- My Army Of Bitches

Millionz
Iron Fist God
PSN: Trash_of_VA
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
^^^I had no idea who you were until you introduced yourself before our match and I just immediately thought "oh shit..." lol. Good games sir

Big thanks to Big E and Hubbs for running a fun event.

Much props to Real Law and Bloodhawk for running the brackets.

The main reason I come to tournaments is to play a variety of good players and I got to play some good people all weekend so I'm pretty satisified with that. Good games to everyone I played!

oh and shout out to Exalted for losing $10 to me in a over/under "How many d+1s will Kor do per match" bet.
Signature Tiamat: im tryng to hard to be nice
Tiamat: Trying
Tiamat: too
Tiamat: fuck
Tiamat: ok thats funny too out of context if you take the last 3 words
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Millionz
^^^I had no idea who you were until you introduced yourself before our match and I just immediately thought "oh shit..." lol. Good games sir

Haha. All's good there Millionz. That was the 1st time we got a chance to meet up & play Tekken against each other, so it was really cool to square off w/ each other in the tournament like that. Mad props on that solid Steve play u were busting out & for getting 3rd place there my good sir. We gotta play again sometime for sure. Next time around, I think I won't switch from Alisa to Christie...I couldn't do shit w/ her against ya. Lol. Good stuff there for sure Millionz.

- My Army Of Bitches

Xiang
Holy Hot Damn!
PSN: Xiang_Allard
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Sluch. Midwest rep? NUH UH!
PaulZ
Iron Fist God
PSN: PaulZ123
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
GGs to everyone I played in casuals and MM's over the weekend. Especially BrianH and Spero. Too bad I wasn't able to sneak a game in with Sluch.
SolSamurai
Expert
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Mike Sluch, from one good sir, to another good sir lol, good shit. I didn't realize just how many people were in this. You definitely put the work in so you deserve it man. I may need to bring my CRT out of storage just so I can get back to practicing Tekken to somewhere NEAR your level lol.

Nick, I feel you man. It's a horrible feeling. To do all that practicing before a tournament, and then to realize with the timing issues, it was probably your downfall lol. Now, get your ass back to DFO! lol

Good stuff to GM, I haven't met too many of you guys yet but of the peeps I did meet at FR last year GM was the most chill. I don't see where he gets the "asshole" label from. *shrug*
Signature The A-Team