Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
In this week's episode, I talk with noodalls from Australia. We discuss a bit about his Tekken history, travels, SBO and Evo impressions, Tekken Tag 2, and of course, programmable sticks. We discuss how he got interested in this, what it can do, and what we can learn from it, and his other projects and opinions. Thanks for your support and for listening.
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Check it out here

All feedback, questions, and comments can be sent to allthingsgaminguf [at] gmail.com
yiggs
#STAYYIGGS
PSN: yiggs_au
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
nice work! keep it up. Way to go Noodalls! Putting brisbane on the map!
Signature twitch.tv/yiggs_au | @yiggs | #BUFFLING
aris
The Beard Signal
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Noodalls is a legend.
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea and he is a pretty cool ass guy. I can't wait for his final version of his programmable stick
Ei8hTy SiX
Drunken Master
XBL: Ei8hTy SiX
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
That interview was "Nice!", as XelNaga said repeatedly throughout the podcast... Thesaurus much? j/k

"Shoutouts to everyone who's managed to keep a family and Tekken together... everyone who manages to keep the games going despite the young ones. Much respect."

I've got four boys (oldest is almost 9) and they have a growing interest in Tekken. Of course they're always interested in anything dad is doing. Family + Tekken = various results. It's quite the challenge sometimes. I unfortunately have had to take tekken out of the equation before. Balance is key!
Signature Rip - "So... does Dragunov have any stances?" Aris - "No. He's heterosexual."

Steve - "Don't be jealous." Lei - "Know how Sergei got that scar on his mouth? Haha!"

LUYG Ep.7 24:40-25:12