Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DYNA$TY
Deity
PSN: Akushitsu
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
41 on float, 47 if d+3 hits them grounded which the timing is kinda weird you to time it just as their back hits the ground, hits more consistently for 47 at the wall. You can also do f,f+4 which is also guaranteed, if they move 46 dmg, if they lay there 56 dmg.

Last edited by DYNA$TY on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 16:49

Signature Team Next Generation
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
did some testing with it thanks to dynasty.

iirc, fc,df1 used to be 16 frames? in previous games... I'm not sure. either way, it's i14 now... punishing -14 lows may be a little tricky though. on paper it's a good move, but at -12 and not being a NH launcher, I still can't find much of a use for it...

however, d3 is guaranteed for 47 dmg total. df3+4 is also guaranteed for 47 dmg if they lie there or side roll. if they try to stand up or roll back, they are floating for a combo... so again, a good move ... for myself, I'm not really sure how I would incorporate it into my game since it's not really a spammable move, and kinda awkward to punish with
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
G3sp
Expert
PSN: Pepsiman_Vzla
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Well Kane. qcf+2 CH max damage can be done with FC+d/f+1 in iFC mode.
qcf+2 CH d,d/f,d,d/n,d,d/f+1 4,1 f+1+2 B! f,F+3~F+1,2 92dmg
Changing d/f+3 as a B! will 95 dmg but its hard imo.
Signature ~Formerly known as "Chamito"~