Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
lol, I thought you were gonna post some crazy iWR+2 video until I was half way through the first video and realized it's most likely just the name of the thread. Grats on Dragunov mod-ship.
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2)
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
lol sorry, you can change the title if it's too confusing...

Thanks, I will do my best to help on these forums as well, but with you and Sandi the work flow is top tier already here.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#4 “Quote” Edit Post

^ Very nice and long match. Range reduction of d+2 doesn't seem that bad (see that 2nd d+2 that hits Alisa at 0:32)... Also, the combo at 3:24 is very badass until the B!. Prolly not the most damaging, but badass.

^ Another nice long match with good combos.

tyler2k
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest

Also, the combo at 3:24 is very badass until the B!. Prolly not the most damaging, but badass.

I actually did the math and it's as much, if not more damage than Dragunov's most damaging (BR) d/f+2 combo
TTT2
d/f+2, 4,1, 1, f+3~d/f~u, 1,3,2, B!

516 (total)

---

158/516 = 30.6% prebind

BR
d/f+2, f+4,4,3, 1, f,f+2, B! 54 damage

180 (total)

54/180 = 30% prebind

180(0.306) = 55 damage (in BR terms)

I know you meant that more (read better) options will come later, but comparing BR to TTT2 damage (which has been reduced mind you), this is actually a good chunk of damage w/o tagging or using TA. I could post the health bar captures from the combo if needed, but the good news is the combo damage margin of error is in Dragunov's favor, most likely making the combo do more damage than I calculated.
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Good stuff.

Just wondering, how did you calculate this (with which damage scaling) and how much would the BR staple d/f+2, f+4,4,3, 1, f,f+2 B! do (assuming it's still possible in TT2)?
tyler2k
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Good stuff.

Just wondering, how did you calculate this (with which damage scaling) and how much would the BR staple d/f+2, f+4,4,3, 1, f,f+2 B! do (assuming it's still possible in TT2)?
I don't have the images on this machine, but I took the health bars pre combo and then the health bars pre bind. Determined the pixel length (from the video @ 720p) and divided by the difference of the health bars in pixels. The resultant being the combo doing roughly 30.6% of the health bar.
AZYG4LYFE
Play FFRK
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Just a heads up, might have a little margin of error but Drag could get a little more quick oki, even if opponent uses tag crash...won't happen every often but who knows?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uf8BfA-_3M#t=1m41s

AZ
Signature Currently playing (addicted to) FFRK. Global Friend ID: GBNP JP Friend ID: QZseY
Twitter:@AZYG4LYFE Please PM or tweet me if you have any questions/issues! ラッキークロエ twitch.tv/AZYG4LYFE

BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
tyler: I see.

Azyg: interesting!

---

3,1 pick-up still works post B! d/f+3
Virtus
7th Dan
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
f+3~d/f~u~4,3 B! instead of f+1,3,2 B!

I wonder if it's possible to land four f+3 in a sigle combo. Also: post B! 4,3_4 connects as a combo filler for your partner. 4,3 probably slams them into the ground for a free ground hit setup?
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
^ Nooooooooo!

Stomp can be side rolled now apparently post B! d/f+3 (@ 0:54 of your vid).
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think I've ever seen something as beutiful with Dragunov as that combo...OMFG!!!

I had an idea, someboby test if f+3~d/f~u~b+1+2 B! works! Most likely won't work, but it would be shit cooler than bryan b+3~f~u~b+1 B!
tyler2k
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Stomp can be side rolled now apparently post B! d/f+3 (@ 0:54 of your vid).

All spikes can be teched in TTT2, it's a new change to the mechanics. That's not to say that old spike set ups won't work, they just have to be more clever. I remember seeing a Bruce/Heihachi team where (IIRC) Heihachi would do some type of spike and Bruce would immediately follow up with 3,2~f set ups and it seemed if they did anything, they would be caught. Overall I do believe you can do a remain grounded roll (i.e. 1~D) and you can't be picked up, but I'm not 100% sure.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
This was a sideroll actually, no tech...
tyler2k
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
This was a sideroll actually, no tech...

You can already (in BR) sideroll to escape the d/f+3 spike oki, the difference now is that you can tech as well
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
so for spiking on the floor, it can be teched like whiffing a combo??
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tyler2k
You can already (in BR) sideroll to escape the d/f+3 spike oki, the difference now is that you can tech as well

Really? Could that just depend on the timing of the stomp? Because I recall hitting ppl quite often with stomp if they side rolled, maybe I hit them at the vulnerabile frames at the end of the side roll shortly before they can get up?
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
tyler2k
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tmd02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLmb...p;feature=feedu

3:24 - Some sick W! carry....noice

I was actually thinking about this the other day, combos with (launch), WS+4, 1, 1, 1,3,2, B!, f,f, 3,1,2 fully land so (launch), WS+4, 1, f+3~d/f~u, 1,3,2, B! f,f, 3,1,2 would fully land as well (such as 3+4, CH iWR+2, and CH f,f+4). Exciting times.
Virtus
7th Dan
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Low parry combo featuring double f+3