Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay, I'm starting to like seeing Nina be played the way I'm use to seeing her be played. I'm glad OP broke down and went to the Tekken Cafe.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Evil Eyes
Iron Fist God
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Some Only Practice matches. I think Nina/Lars makes a terrific/terrifying team:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR0d...nel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMPe...nel_video_title

Nina can do d/f+3,2, ss+1~b,u, d/f+3,2,3 during a tag assault. That's crazy.
psylence
Iron Fist God
PSN: compsyguy
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Evil Eyes
Some Only Practice matches. I think Nina/Lars makes a terrific/terrifying team:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR0d...nel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMPe...nel_video_title

Nina can do d/f+3,2, ss+1~b,u, d/f+3,2,3 during a tag assault. That's crazy.

That's some good stuff in there!

You can do some crazy stuff with tag assault. I was messing around with the TTT2 demo and with DJ I was able to get ff+3,2, ff, df+3,2,4 during a tag assault =D
White Angel
Iron Fist God
PSN: xWhiteAngelus
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
o.o

at the first vid

16:47

also from the same vid at around 17:26~7 i can confirm that qcf+4 is safe on block
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCM...p;feature=g-all

another only practice vid

what is interesting is in 8:47 the second hit of f+2,1,1+2 Crumble Stuns on CH. Hopefully we could juggle of it.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
o.o

at the first vid

16:47

also from the same vid at around 17:26~7 i can confirm that qcf+4 is safe on block

I've seen him do SSR ArcBlast~5 d/f+1 iWS1's a few times. I don't know what he does if he gets SSL ArcBlast though.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
psylence
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
About Lars' Arc Blast~5. I've seen Only Practice do a SSR with Nina before doing df+1. It might be possible to do that if he's not too far to the left when he does f+1+2. If he is, he can probably do:
Lars: f+1+2~5 Nina: df+1, df+3,2, f+2,1,1+2 (don't remember notation for that move)

What's this move?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...CM-XPRJOI#t=45s
It looks like QCB+2 I don't remember seeing it on any lists...
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah.
You would think that df32 would hit off the bat. But maybe the ss1 won't hit from it if you ssr.

If you are able to do d/f+3,2 off the bat then these should work:
f+1+2~5 df32 ssl1~f ws1 f+2,1,1+2 b!
Or
f+1+2~5 df32 ssl1~f ws1 qcf423 for wall carry.

Last edited by |Galen| on Dec 8th, 2011 at 22:19

psylence
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...zAvoDhVxY#t=23s

You can see here how Nina's 1+4 doesn't track to the right like it used to... its still not bad though.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
10saitoni
MOAR PRACTICE DESU!
PSN: Tensaitoni
XBL: <UM> <JIBRILIST>
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Finally i was able to test THIS yesterday. I thought it was on auto but it has a notation for it to work.

Nina HCF,DB+2+3~5, Anna, QCF+1+2, Nina DB+3+4(DF+3+4 since the Geyser cannon comes out from the back of the opp) then finish it off with Anna F+2+3. i just dunno if there are any other options from this for it seems this is the only thing you can do once poison mist~tag hits the opp.

Good damage and red bar killing if you manage to make P. mist to hit.
Signature B!lovedω

Beware the Underdog
AssassinX
Iron Fist God
PSN: assassinx21
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
I feel like there should be a way to cancel Anna's booty bomb after Nina does the launcher. Plenty of characters have juggling throws like Law, Lee, Jack, Wang etc. I just think that it would put a better use to qcf+1+2, and when Nina can't seem to get a launcher in. Because that is where she gets alot of her damage from.
Mr. KuLa
Iron Fist God
PSN: mrkula
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by 10saitoni
Finally i was able to test THIS yesterday. I thought it was on auto but it has a notation for it to work.

Nina HCF,DB+2+3~5, Anna, QCF+1+2, Nina DB+3+4(DF+3+4 since the Geyser cannon comes out from the back of the opp) then finish it off with Anna F+2+3. i just dunno if there are any other options from this for it seems this is the only thing you can do once poison mist~tag hits the opp.

Good damage and red bar killing if you manage to make P. mist to hit.

it is an auto, sort of. You don't need the directions, only the 1+2, 3+4 and 2+3.
Signature y u no broken?
Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
B+4 CH B+1+4 is no longer guaranteed
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Evil_Nurse_Anna
B+4 CH B+1+4 is no longer guaranteed

It's still guaranteed(it depends on how close she is to the enemy and the timing to do the RIC).
Signature 'We'd only been married a short time. By now she's been dead longer than I knew her. I still haven't really forgiven myself for the Mona business, but I knew that was just grief. The insanity that comes with losing the life you had just built. Michelle.. I missed her with every part of my being. I hated the world for not killing me with her, and I hated myself for allowing this to happen to her, and our little girl. But I knew I had to leave town"
Max Payne.
Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
really?? thx for the info! we are practicing last night! i tried it and i noticed the animation change when hit by a CH B+4 it seems it has a faster recovery unlike before so i assume its not guaranteed anymore thank you again!
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
It's still guaranteed(it depends on how close she is to the enemy and the timing to do the RIC).

Have you tested it yet?? I've seen it missed at many different ranges and when I played I didn't get a chance to test it.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Have you tested it yet?? I've seen it missed at many different ranges and when I played I didn't get a chance to test it.

Yes I have tested it and it works for me. B+4 on CH in BR, T6.0 and DR give the same effect(as in free RIC) if you do it a bit too far away from the opponent but do it close to the opponent and its guaranteed.

So I'm thinking(and hoping) that b+4's frames on hit are the same, just do it when your next to the opponent not a bit far away from it.
Max Payne.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I've seen it be blocked also... I know it's always given a free b+1+4 and it can miss at farther CH b+4's BUT I've seen the shit blocked, that's why I'm asking.