Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
adipati
Raijin
PSN: thatgarlicguy
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, guys.

As always, this thread is intended to help everyone that has anything to ask.
You all can ask everything as long as it concerned Feng Wei in TTT2 build. And everyone can share their answers, or opinions, so this community will always continue to grow with discussions.

Please help yourself
Signature PSN: thatgarlicguy
Add me as your friend, send me an invitation and lets play!
http://www.facebook.com/adipati.rahmat
https://twitter.com/adipatirahmat
redihokuto
4th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi Adipati , i have some question for you^( sorry for my bad english:-( )

-1,2 and df 1 are 0 frame on block as in tekken 6 Br?
-BT d3 in the final build got stagger? if yes its' more easy to perform the juggle with B! ?
-b 4 it's only +2 on hit as in Tekken 6 BR or have more frame advantage?

-in some vidoes i have seen that f,3,4 dont' get lauched ? can you confirm?
-db3 its' always -15 on block?

Thanks alot !!
PECA
7th Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, I have a many question from Korea Feng user(Art-hand + HAO and etc)
They want to know TTT2 Feng's change. But TTT2 is not launch in KR (maybe launch at end of Oct), so they give me asking-list.
It maybe so hassle... s

1) is there frame change when opponent guard WS1?

Many KR user want to know this 1st (I can't understand why. because I'm only Zafina user...)

2) qcf1 's punishable delay frame and... is it able to parry?

3) is d/f3 have same frame (hit/guard) at br? no change? in br, d/f3 have +3 frame when hit and punishable when guard. is it same at TTT2?

4) is b1+2 have same rich at br?

5) d2 hit frame is same at BR? +0? and punishable frame is same? or not?

6) u/f2 dodging performance is same at BR?

7) is b4 same frame (hit/guard) at br? and it tracking one side still now?

8) d4 is same (hit/guard) frame at br?

... sorry, my skill is not so good to trans Korean to English
Signature

대한민국!
terrywang
2nd Dan
PSN: jy00765812
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
reach is still that same and damage looks like a little bit better now. Becasue in Br b1+2 is less damage than 121.
the only thing I notes is uf2 could not parry 1,2now, deal to the less parry frames( before is about 3-4)
now may be just 1-2.
My friend just travel there ,and play couple games. I hope it help.

Ps: Say hello to Hao. Hao also got a lot fans in China. I am one of then, LOL.
If Hao have time please come here to teach us how to play Feng.
Signature new comer
adipati
Raijin
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT2 has just released on the Japanese Arcade. So, other than a full list of movelist, we havent got any source of information regarding the frame data on every character.
Sure, i have done some testing. Capture it on tape, then using SONY video maker, i run a basic analyst on some moves, to know the "exact" frames and its properties. But it still based on the testing phase of TTT2.
And i think it would takes months until we get a trustworthy frame data.
So, im sorry if i havent got the answer for most of the question, but i thank you. Because this kinda question is the ones that keeping character to develop even more. When veterans (or very enthusiastic newbie) trying to finds new setups to push Feng even stronger.
thank you for asking!

Originally posted by redihokuto
Hi Adipati , i have some question for you^( sorry for my bad english:-( )

-1,2 and df 1 are 0 frame on block as in tekken 6 Br?

I haven't know of this yet, at the moment. But I really knew why you asking this. Df+1 is used to be one of the few moves that gives + frame on block. So its been used to bait CH, after a blocked df+1. Good question. Sorry i dont have the answer yet.

-BT d3 in the final build got stagger? if yes its' more easy to perform the juggle with B! ?

Yes. It stagger on blocked.
But i did not realize, did it get any easier to B! from a clean BTd3; or not.
From the video Orochimaru shared, it looked like its made easier.

-b4 it's only +2 on hit as in Tekken 6 BR or have more frame advantage?

I also did not know the answer. Since it takes time to test the exact frames of every moves, or even the bread and butter.

-in some vidoes i have seen that f,3,4 dont' get lauched ? can you confirm?

What character are they up against? f+3,4 is -16. There's still many character that could not launch -16 on hit. I.e Bob, zafina, steve.. But, theres always the possibilities of the opponents late punish.

-db3 its' always -15 on block?

I think its still -15 (or more?), because I still get launched by several character from test play.

Originally posted by PECA
Hi, I have a many question from Korea Feng user (Art-hand + HAO and etc)
They want to know TTT2 Feng's change. But TTT2 is not launch in KR (maybe launch at end of Oct), so they give me asking-list.
It maybe so hassle... s

Originally posted by PECA 1) is there frame change when opponent guard WS1?

I havent know the answer yet. Still I live in hope. Because in T6BR build, on hit it gave +frame, and safe on block.

Many KR user want to know this 1st (I can't understand why. because I'm only Zafina user...)

Well, we, feng users, understand why. ws+1 its one of the good choice of mix up, from crouching position, or from qcf cancel. Its safe on block, and gives + frame on hit.

I think its the same with Zafina. She has many tools that keeps opponent guessing after blocking an attack pattern. In Feng, ws+1 is one of them. The only sad thing is we don't get much reward after a successfull mixup.

2) qcf1 's punishable delay frame and... is it able to parry?

Its still generic ws+4 punishable, and unparriable.

3) is d/f3 have same frame (hit/guard) at br? no change? in br, d/f3 have +3 frame when hit and punishable when guard. is it same at TTT2?

df+3? The standing launcher kick? its -7 on block and gives juggle on hit.
I don't know the difference in TTT2.
Though I often used df3 recently, because though its slow, its still the only standing moves that juggles. But I think its safe on block. Need confirmation.

Rich? Reach?
I think nothing has changed from our beloved signature move. It only has new animations now.

5) d2 hit frame is same at BR? +0? and punishable frame is same? or not?

I don't know. Really. d+2 remain hard to see. So not many managed to blocked it.
But yes, its generic ws+4 (i11f) punishable.

I think so, if you mean the side step range. They did not changed it back to T6.0 where the ss range of uf2 is further. But, I think since ss range is wider now in TTT2, we could ss first and uf2, to evade very far. On some circumstances (if wall is present on the left side) we could ended up behind our opponent. Lead to a new free damage set up! Wuw!

7) is b4 same frame (hit/guard) at br? and it tracking one side still now?

It always track both sides. But I don't know if the frames is changed from -9 on block or not.

8) d4 is same (hit/guard) frame at br?

I don't know yet. I didn't test this moves that many.

reach is still that same and damage looks like a little bit better now. Becasue in Br b1+2 is less damage than 121.

Damage? 121?

the only thing I notes is uf2 could not parry 1,2now? deal to the less parry frames( before is about 3-4)
now may be just 1-2.

Could not parry?
I'm most certain it still parries jabs. Though didn't know what you mean by 3-4. Parry window maybe?

Last edited by adipati on Oct 1st, 2011 at 18:58

THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
PSN: AOS_SCRUB_ZILLA
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I might have missed it but is Feng's tech trap still in TTT2?
Signature Make Wei or be Fenged!
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
SSJ4_Vegita
Party in my pants
PSN: VeggyUK
XBL: VeggyUK
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by THE SCRUB ZILLA
I might have missed it but is Feng's tech trap still in TTT2?

No, it's been taken out
Signature If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSJ4_Vegita
No, it's been taken out

You've got to be kidding me..
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
green)Lei
do it like old water
PSN: GreenLei
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
wat reason would people have stay on the ground now?
Signature ---> Lei general guide

---> and combos traps wallgame

"you cannot outsmart that which doesnt think"
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by green)Lei
wat reason would people have stay on the ground now?

I know right.. That was one of Feng's scariest moves..
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
PSN: Fhwoarang
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSJ4_Vegita
No, it's been taken out

Are you talking about the 2~1 tech trap? Adipati said that it's still in. But he was talking about an earlier build of the game, IIRC. So, is it gone in the final build?
Signature My wife loves to talk with me after sex. She called me from a hotel last night.
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Fhwoarang
Are you talking about the 2~1 tech trap? Adipati said that it's still in. But he was talking about an earlier build of the game, IIRC. So, is it gone in the final build?

I know, I heard him say that it was taken out in the earlier build however I remember him saying that it had been added back once again in a later video. It concerns me though because I've yet to see a Feng player use it in any of the videos so far..

I'm going to be pissed like hell if it's been removed..
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anybody know about his new 1+4 low-high poke?

I have seen lots of TTT2 Feng matches, and nobody ever uses this new move, not even by accident.

Is it good? Is it bad? Is it crap? What is it for?
Signature My wife loves to talk with me after sex. She called me from a hotel last night.
Mundo
Iron Fist God
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anybody know about his new 1+4 low-high poke?

I have seen lots of TTT2 Feng matches, and nobody ever uses this new move, not even by accident.

Is it good? Is it bad? Is it crap? What is it for?

It's good to throw out once in a while, but what kills it (and I really should edit my previous post raving about it) is the fact that it's not an NC. Once people get trained with getting hit by that low, they can always duck the high follow up, and you will be launched for it.

And this is on top of the first low hit being launch punishable. The only thing I like about it is the fact that it's a decent low that leaves you standing, and positive on hit (if both hit), possibly neutral on block if the second hit is blocked standing, but otherwise it's risky as hell if punished...

IF.
THE SCRUB ZILLA
Raijin
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mundo
It's good to throw out once in a while, but what kills it (and I really should edit my previous post raving about it) is the fact that it's not an NC. Once people get trained with getting hit by that low, they can always duck the high follow up, and you will be launched for it.

And this is on top of the first low hit being launch punishable. The only thing I like about it is the fact that it's a decent low that leaves you standing, and positive on hit (if both hit), possibly neutral on block if the second hit is blocked standing, but otherwise it's risky as hell if punished...

IF.

Well if that's the case I'd say the move is pretty much useless. Its not a NC, is duckable/launchable.. smh.. It doesn't even pick opponents off the ground.. That sucks. I mean it really doesn't serve any purpose when you think about it..
VA TEKKEN RAGE
RVA TEKKEN
FENG OF VA
SSJ4_Vegita
Party in my pants
PSN: VeggyUK
XBL: VeggyUK
#16 “Quote” Edit Post

I tested it out in the location test build that I played, and it was gone

Dunno about final build
Signature If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mundo

IF.

Great!! Thanks for the info, man.

Just like Scrub Zilla said: worthless.

Why did they add this move? Can at least be cancelled into something before the high attack comes out?

Perhaps they will change it if they patch TTT2.
adipati
Raijin
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
about 1+4, Its not totally worthless.
i really should wait until actual frame data is released, but i think is still a good addition.
lets be fair and compare it with our other low kicks.

Our fastest low is d4 at i12f. It could be followed by a mid 1+2, that safe on block. But what makes it usefull is it serves also for a wall carry.

Our most important low kicks is db3. Long range poke but -15f on block.

So i see our new 1+4 as a mix of both moves. 1+4 (i dont know how fast it is exactly) is pretty much unseeable. It should serves as our game ending moves, as it is hard to see. Just like Lars db+1,4. But our 1+4 comes with a higher damage output.

The second usable feature, (not confirmed yet, as it just my theory) comes like d4,1+4. It carries a near ground floating opponents. Like, up until now, if we have a near-ground-floatin-opponent-post juggles what do we do? nothing. Now we have 1+4 that will fill that void. So if a wall is nearby, we could carries our opponent via 1+4 for more damage. And i promise, we will see many juggles fills its end with 1+4.
<sAInt_D3m0n>
Deity
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
uhm. sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but what are feng's taggable launchers?

all i know is f+3,4/ qcf+2... anything else?

how fast btw is 1+4? I was thinking of ch4, then 1+4, then whatever afterwards, you guys think its possible? thanks.
Signature
Fhwoarang
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by adipati
about 1+4, Its not totally worthless.
i really should wait until actual frame data is released, but i think is still a good addition.
lets be fair and compare it with our other low kicks.

Our fastest low is d4 at i12f. It could be followed by a mid 1+2, that safe on block. But what makes it usefull is it serves also for a wall carry.

The thing with 1+4 is that it is unsafe and punisahble on both block and hit. I don't know about CH (maybe it's good on CH).

But for an automatic combo (you can't just do the low kick if you want), being unsafe on block or hit is pretty worthless, IMO. Regardless of the frame data, doesn't matter because the opponent can duck the high on hit.

Perhaps, as you say, it will work much better as wall carrier.