Jun Movelist, Damage, Frame Data thread

Page Splits <123>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
fujiyep
Kyu
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea, I agree we can never guess what the opponent is going to do 100%.

Here are some tricks that i personally find to bait well, especially for high risk moves such as 1+4 string variants and d/b 4 variants. They are useful mostly as juggle fillers or to pick up grounded opponents, when used normally in a match they seemed to trigger a reactionary low parry/block from opponents, but i do find this reaction useful for baiting a mid juggle if you planned to use it as such instead of throwing out randomly .

It seems to be that fighting seasoned opponents become increasingly hard as they do not whiff as much and it is hard to find an opening to launch them. One strategy that I find useful is to bait something out of them and create that opening yourself.

This does'nt apply to everyone and I do agree that it is more useful to have guide on general move usage. When console release happens next month, everyone will have plenty of opportunities to test out and refine their skills.
Mills McDougle
sunstone.
PSN: McAnica
XBL: mcdouglr
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Can anyone confirm how unsafe u/f+4,3 is? I'm not at my console so I can't find out on my own. I'm assuming it's at least jab punishable, but is it launch punishable?
Signature Team WeCantPlayGames (X360)
Now recruiting! Post here if you're interested!

Bro, do you even play?
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Just grabbed guide quick, looks to be -12
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
It's -13.
Signature
k-v!ncent
Expert
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
can somebody list top 10 moves for jun and explain their uses, it will be very helpful for people trying to use jun for the first time like me. Thank you.
Signature you've gotta risk it to get the biscuit
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
FF 3 is 100% safe on block.
Thats got range 3&4 covered single handedly, lol.
Signature Dorya!
MadKatAsuka
Shihan
PSN: XboxIsMoreSocial :D
XBL: iP CATALYZE
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Has anyone noticed how ridiculously small the hitbox for Jun's 3+4 is?
It hits grounded but only just barely, honestly I think it could even be a glitch/hitbox error because it feels like even if I have them grounded on the floor and pinned against the wall Jun just steps straight through them a lot of the time
Signature What kind of scumbag has a safe mid launcher that's tag bufferable? (Cough Lars)

#BUFFASUKA
She obviously does not do enough damage on rage......
Sushi
drunken master.
PSN: TZsushi
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by k-v!ncent
can somebody list top 10 moves for jun and explain their uses, it will be very helpful for people trying to use jun for the first time like me. Thank you.

I'm interested in this as well - is there another location in the Jun forum that has something like this listed? If not, if someone would be so kind...

I've been practicing various launchers/combos, but am sort of at a loss when it comes to general poking, avoiding rushdowns, etc.

Again, if this is somewhere else just point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Signature Dear Satan,
I ate all the insects like you told me but I'm still not immortal. Please send another sign.
pIchu
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Just whipped one up... it's the moves I use anyway..

Jun's Top 10 Moves
OUTBREAK_YOKO
War Lord
PSN: XaingCass1
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
One question: Anyone up in the Jun frame data compendium? If anyone is interested, then you can contact me. To test a move's negativity frames, you port the move in the defensive mode in Practice and choose Stand Guard on FreeStyle. You actually switch in between the two. To test a move's positive frames, you port the move in the assign 1 and assign X move on to assign 2 until you get a double collision. This way, you can calculate for the frames.

I've been testing around today Jun's moves and I got some quick info, but not totally tested though 'cause it was a rush.

2,1 is +3 on hit
SS+4 is +5 on block
IZU 2 is playing around -17 and -18. This was tested with Asuka punishing with:
f+2 (i17) - punished f+4 (i19) - did not punish
IZU 1,2 is safe, both moves, but the 2 can be sidestep both sides.
1,3 is negative on hit. This was tested with b+3 as a move to throw after 1,3 hits.
3+4 is -9
db+3 is -14. Tested with Asuka punishing with WS1,4 but failed.
df+1,1 is i10 but because of pushback you cannot punish the second one.
Signature TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
TEKKEN 6 COMBO ACT VOL. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CeTbDQcyyY
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/YoshiKatYoko
HIKARI-16
1st Dan
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should come here and help out with the data for Jun. I don't know if this should be here or in it's own thread, so mods, feel free to do whatever you like with it. So for starters, I thought I'd start with her frame data first, then add her move properties later on. Aside from a couple of moves that needs further testing, I've more or less gotten the majority of her moves completely calculated. That being said, there's always a chance that I screwed up and got some inaccurate numbers, so please feel free to correct me & point out any mistakes I made.

Layout: frame speed
Move notation/on block/on hit/on counterhit.
[list]
i10
1,1 -7/+4/+4
1,2 -8/+3/+3
1,2.4 -11/KND//KND
1,3 -11/-1/-1

i12
1+4 -3/+9/+9
2,1 -6/+7/+7
2,1,4 -12/+4/+4
2,1,4,1 -6/KND/KND
2,1,4,3 -12/KND/KND
2,1,1+2 +2/KND/KND
1+2 -11/+1/DOS

i13
d/f+1 -4/+8/+8
d/f+1,1 -9/+3/+3
d+3+4 -6/JG/JG
b+4 -7/+3/+3
b+4,2 -13/+5/+5

i14
b+2,1 -9/+2/+2
b+2,1 -9/+2/+2
ff+4 -14/KND/KND/CS

Last edited by HIKARI-16 on Oct 8th, 2012 at 14:58

HIKARI-16
1st Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post

i15
    d+4,4 -9/KND

i16
    f+3 -9/+7/+7
    d/b+1 -11/+4/+4
    d/b+1,2 -11/+6/+6
    d/b+1,4 -5/KND/KND
    b+3 -20/JG/JG
    u/f+4,3 -13/JG/JG

i17
    f+2 -20/JG/JG
    d/f+2,2 -13/+3/+3

i19
    f+4 +3/KND/KND
    ff+2 -12/+3/+3
    ff+2,2 -17/KND/KND
    ff+2,3 -8/KND/KND

i20
    d+2 -6/+9/KND
    u/f+3 -6/+5/KND
    3+4 -9?/KND/KND

WS moves
    i11 WS+4 -12/KND/KND
    i13 WS+1,4,2 -16/+1/KND
    WS+1,4,1+2 -20/KND/KND
    i16 WS+2,1 -6/KND/KND
    i19 WS+3 -20/KND/KND

Last edited by HIKARI-16 on Oct 8th, 2012 at 15:02

HIKARI-16
1st Dan
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright. That's about it as far as moves that I was able to figure out. As you can tell, there's still a handful of moves that are not there like the moves from her IZU and GEN stances and a few others. I'll post more when I find a way to get consistent numbers. Or if you guys like, you can just test them out yourselves. I don't mind the help. :3

So please tell me what you guys think. I really want to make sure it's all accurate, so I'm hoping I didn't make too many mistakes & errors.
MiyusRibbons
Virtuoso
PSN: MiyusRibbons
XBL: MiyusRibbons
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
can i ask how or where you've gotten the startup frames from because i've seen a few errors

Last edited by MiyusRibbons on Oct 7th, 2012 at 21:48

Signature Lili and Josie

Josie Juggles
HIKARI-16
1st Dan
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
I've mostly just read the data from ATP & from this thread. Then I took what was known and tested each move against various punishable moves in practice mode to see what was correct and what wasn't. In practice, I used both the record function (I held back after the move was blocked) and guard all settings, as well as going by the "Punish" notification that appears whenever you correctly punish a move.

Ahh, spotted errors already. Ha, I fail at data gathering!!! Well, please point out what I got wrong and I'll my edit posts. Others are free to do this as well.
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
1+4 is i12
b+2 is i14
f+2 is i17
ff+4 is i14 (with a perfect buffered ff)
WS+1 SHOULD be about i13. ATP has it down as i13-i14, so I can't be sure.
d/f+2 2 is i17. Again, ATP isn't sure about his one, but they tend to be right, especially since it's been over a year since release.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
pIchu
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Isn't ATP just a translated version of inatekken?

In any case, I think it'd be worth opening a new thread purely for Jun frames, though I'd want a more comprehensive list than just i10 to i20.
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Pretty much. Inatekken has actually done a good job this time around. There aren't many errors, and the one's that are there are corrected quickly when noticed. I have faith in them anyway.

I would agree on having a frame thread. It would make it much easier for new players to find the data, as opposed to opening a new thread or asking in another part of the forum. It would also be a 100% accurate, up-to-date go to for the rest of the Jun players that aren't sure about her frames.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
MiyusRibbons
Virtuoso
PSN: MiyusRibbons
XBL: MiyusRibbons
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
well i started a google doc sometime ago and have been adding to it slowly. i've mainy focused on the startup frames, as until you have enough accurate startup frames its hard to test on block/hit/ch.

ATP/Ina are very hit and miss the majority of there stuff is good but usually when they are off it can be by quite a lot, you have to remember the data on the ATP's site is from when Ina did there first arcade gathering where they generally assumed moves weren't changed from T6.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZXpsNC1JcEpFVEE
i can add people to be able to edit but don't want to make it completely open to editing as you'll get inaccuracy with people who believe they have correct frames.
Signature Lili and Josie

Josie Juggles
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I would honstly just refer to inatekken. It is once again the issue of one site trying to take from another to just get more hits.