Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread will be a continuously updated list. Basing off the official move-list courtesy of Namco, we can then add to it the damage and frame properties of each move. Right now this is a holder until I have the list typed over to this forum. Please start adding any information when you have it
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
just got back from milan etc etc (see todays asuka thread)

off jun's counter~5 she gets at least +17 fake frame adv, tested with black preist, if you counter~5 with jun and your opp is neutral guarding df2 and f2 are free (tagging in asuka)

should've tested if jabs are guaranteed - oh well

also...

ch fc df2 is at least +16 on hit (i reckon +18 like asuka) as uf4,3 was guaranteed - again thanks to the preist

old e3 beta i know but info is info, this kind of stuff is unlikely to be different in the final build
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
luksgammer360
War Lord
PSN: luksgammer
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER
off jun's counter~5 she gets at least +17 fake frame adv, tested with black preist, if you counter~5 with jun and your opp is neutral guarding df2 and f2 are free (tagging in asuka)

I have seen many videos where this happened, so I think it is in the final build. Yeah!
iHAZgreenhair
Kyu
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.sunlightyellow.com/tekke...racter/jun.html

Is there anyone who can translate this?
Signature - mmm that b+1

- eat my magic 4!!!!

- DAH!!
retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
PSN: acceber evol samoht
XBL: ? ! ? ! ?
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
wow, i would love to see such list soon, as i hasnt played the game yet.
be sure to add in details into the list like high/low crash, NC, NCc, hit grounded, linear evasive, backward evasive, ground breaking
Signature Every new tekken series is a new game.
no matter how early u started tekken,
if u cant follow up with the changes then u'll be out for good.
ckuriyama
Warrior
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
i have a copy on my cellphone
just need to upload it somewhere...
Signature - ckuriyama
- ckuriyama
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IRON LOBSTER
just got back from milan etc etc (see todays asuka thread)

should've tested if jabs are guaranteed - oh well

This explains the free FC mixup I got with Anna after I spammed Jun's counter and tagged out ^_^
I hope it's still there, it should be, as I asked FilthyRich, and he confirmed that it is, in fact, plus frames(he didn't say how much though)
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
ckuriyama
Warrior
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
blocked u/f+4,3 is at least -12
blocked IZU 4 stuns just like mishimas hellsweep

d+4,4 is NCc

Jun can SS immediately after b+2,1 and 1+4
Signature - ckuriyama
- ckuriyama
pIchu
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks, mate... but all that is already known. Could take a while, but backreading could help.
ckuriyama
Warrior
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
ok sorry about that
Signature - ckuriyama
- ckuriyama
iZeth
2nd Dan
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Can someone post the movelist ? Or just the Launchers, combo fillers, bound moves and enders ?
Signature "What ? O.o
pIchu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
iZeth
I've made a new thread for people who want a very Quick guide to Jun Kazama. Should have everything you need. If you want a list of all her moves, you can check Avoiding The Puddle, which is translated frame data from inatekken.

Hope this helps, mate.
iZeth
2nd Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
THANK YOU PICHU!!! XD
IT'LL HELP ME .
Signature "What ? O.o
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Is Jun's low parry from stance like Anna's, where in, she gets a full juggle?
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
pIchu
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Mr. Taxi
Jun's GEN (b+1+2) has a two extra properties on top of the transition into other moves. Reversing throws and auto low parry. It's not some weird special low parry... it's just a regular low parry (where you tap d/f when someone does a low) so treat it like an early bound.
Raiden
Mishima Xiaobatsu
PSN: RaidenNC
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by pIchu
Mr. Taxi
Jun's GEN (b+1+2) has a two extra properties on top of the transition into other moves. Reversing throws and auto low parry. It's not some weird special low parry... it's just a regular low parry (where you tap d/f when someone does a low) so treat it like an early bound.

That sounds pretty beast. Looking forward to experimenting with that (winter 2012 )

by the way, does any one know if Jun has a 3~4 sweep cancel like Asuka? I feel like I've seen her to it from a string (f+1,4) but I haven't seen it in open field.

Last edited by Raiden on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 22:02

Signature TTT2: Return of the Mishima Xiaobatsu:

~God Bless~
eleetplayah
War Lord
PSN: tenjinmon
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Raiden
by the way, does any one know if Jun has a 3~4 sweep cancel like Asuka? I feel like I've seen her to it from a string (f+1,4) but I haven't seen it in open field.

jun does have the sweep cancel, but what she doesn't have is the sacred blade (3~4) by itself. it has to be from HPF,d+4.
Signature FaoStatic!
Complete Asuka/Jun Combo Thread
fujiyep
Kyu
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Jun Kazama + Asuka Kazama Strategy Guide Ver 1.0

Introduction
Since different people have different game play styles and strategies, this guide might not suit everyone. Tekken Tag 2 can be a high pressure game and youíve got to keep the pressure on for you to win the match. If you let the opponent pressure you, you will perpetually be in negative frames , pushed to the wall and stuck in a scenario where he gets you just where he want. This starts right from the match and here are just some tips to help you with it. Standard 10 hits and natural combos are sometimes too readable against veteran players to dish out fully. Hence, one way that can help tip the scale in your favour is your strategy, strategy at baiting your opponent into eating your throws, reversals and juggles.

Match start position ( range 0 tactics)
Generally for match start up, it puts you in the ideal position for a 10 frame jab to connect in terms of distancing and space, giving you the head start in the pressure game.

After one or two rounds, your opponent will anticipate your 10 frame jab at start of every match,and you may have got your opponent reacting the way you want him to, which essentially makes him crouch/ side step/ evasive attack or simply throw out another 10 framer jab to cancel out yours.

Strategy 1 series- 10 framers trap set up

This usually puts you in the head start of any match, 10 framers jab is as fast as you can get in TTT2, locking your opponent down into a block position. Essentially, regardless whether your hit is blocked or not, it still gives you the same advantage of locking them down.

Jun Kazama

Option 1
1,2, f1+2( stance), 1, 2, b2+4, 5 ( tag to asuka) b1+2 ,5 ( tag throw back to jun), f+2,5 ( grounded oki hit tag back to asuka)

This is an excellent lock string for good damage. 1,2, f1+2 ( izumo) is the fastest move possible less opponent throws out another 10 framer, in which case it just cancels out. Even on block, f1+2 stance puts you at +4 frame advantage. Only downside is that it is all high and 3rd hit is duckable. However, the whole string happens so fast and if you donít abuse it in your games, your opponent will naturally block the whole string. Starting out with this in any game is excellent and locks yr opponent. But why stop there, f 1+2 stance gives you a good variety of options to consider, for a first time strategy, keep the pressure on, this is part of the mind game to make your opponent think in later part of the game it is better to block whenever they are hit by f1+2. So how do you do it, the fastest possible follow up from f1+2 is 1,2 or 1,4. Both are useful in their own ways. Use 1,2 first. This forces your opponent into a crouch position and if you input the entire string without delay( it is delayable) it is uninterruptible. Plus it is high then mid, so your opponent will know not to low block in future after getting hit by izumo in fear of the mid attack. The mid juggles on counter and if it doesn't, the mid is what you want to force your opponent into a crouch on hit or on block. ( As opposed to 1+2 after izumo, which serves the same purpose and is safer on block, 1+2 takes a longer time to execute and you can be jabbed out of it, it also conditions opponents to jab or attack you straight away after izumo which is not what you want in the long run. Izumo has other launcher options you can use later in the match like 3, 2, and 3+4 ,but these can all be interrupted with attacks)

Now you may think ending with 1,2 in izumo puts you at -9 on block and youíre screwed, not that bad but hey your opponent thinks that too and is gonna dish out an attack. After all it has been a pretty long string and your opponent wants to turn the tables at this point with the pressure game. Exactly what you want. Except now that your opponent is in crouch, the moves are more likely to be reversed by jun b2+4 for a couple of reasons.

Junís reversal is good, long window and reverses almost anything except elbows, knees, and is unable to reverse anything in the air, this is the weakness. BUT, any move from iws is gonna start from the ground, so non aerial moves are more likely to be reversed. Compared to throwing out her reversal anytime instinctively in the match, it doesínt work that well and is quite prone to hop kick launchers since it cannot reverse anything, whereas anything that can be reversed, asuka can do it.

So okay, now youíve reversed it, tag out to asuka, it gives you +17 fake frame advantage, your opponent by now is semi disorientated after being reversed, when he reacts, he is more than likely to continue blocking, as any experience player would given the +17 fake frame advantage you have now.

So throw out asukaís b1+2 grab. This grab is a non standard grab and harder to break out of it, plus the window for breaking out is very weird, not right at the start but somewhere in between when asuka is spinning. So anyway, this grab connects very well and for a first time usage, it likely will. Why stop there? tag throw out to jun with 5, for some extra flair and take out the red bar so your opponent cant recover. When your opponent lays grounded, input f+2 with jun to oki, guaranteed damage then 5 to tag back to asuka.

Voila, now youíve taken off a good chunk of damage, maybe even more than a standard juggle. Reversal damage varies but is about 35, tag throw is about 40 and plus oki damage and earlier jab string chip damage, so it all adds up to 90-100 damage. Yeap , uíre in the lead now.

Varients to strategy 1 series

Now that youíve used it, DONíT ABUSE IT AGAIN for a good long time. If you wish to use it soon in the match, make some adjustments to guarantee damage.

- 1,2, f1+2( stance), 1, 2, b2+4, 5 ( tag to asuka) THEN USE 1+2 stun instead of b1+2, for one, your opponent is gonna try to break the throw now or crouch to escape throw or tag out. Tagging out makes you whiff the grab. Either way, 1+2 stun from asuka animations looks almost exactly like the grab but it is a mid juggle launcher. Plus, given your +17 fake frame advantage , ( 1+2 is about 16- 17 frames) it will hit anyway if your opponent is neutral guarding. If your opponent ducks the ďgrabĒ it hits. If your opponent tags out, it hits. So it will hit 3 out of 4 reactions your opponent will logically make after eating your earlier trap string of close to 90-100 damage. When it hits, you know what to do, standard tag juggle for a decent 70-80 damage.

- 1,2, f1+2( stance), 1, 2, b2+4, 5 ( tag to asuka) ,THEN USE d/f 2+3 throw, f+2 oki then 5 to tag back to Jun. d/f 2+3 throw from asuka is her hardest throw to break out of, shortest window and near unseeable. This should is good for opponents who are gonna break your throws after your first jail trap.

- 1,2, f1+2( stance), THEN 2+3 grab, f+2 oki then 5 to tag to asuka. If you absolutely must use it a third time, DO NOT try the whole string again, the reversal after izumo will not have such a high chance of success. Instead, use 2+3 grab straight away after izumo with jun. If izumo connects, it will likely be successful for a couple of reasons. Your opponent is in fear of 1,2 mid so will not crouch to eat the mid. Your opponent will not try anything else because given izumoís frame advantage even on block, you are absolutely way faster and uninterruptible if you use 1,2 after izumo. So this means, a standing and blocking opponent after izumo has fallen trap to your 2+3 grab.

Three times the charm, do not abuse this strategy more than thrice in a row.

Strategy 2 series- low trap set up at range 0

Now that youíve dished out your 10 framers trap for match start up in your initial rounds, your opponent is likely gonna avoid it right from the start. While there are plenty of people who like to start a match with a low juggle. Jun is unique when she starts a match with low attack. Go into genjitsu( b1+2) then 1 for jun. Genjitsu may avoid high at certain frames, parries low and reverses throw. So what does that mean, your opponent will not be throwing out any mids now as your 10 framers have scared him off, no mids are faster at match start up then your 10 frame jabs and if they try any mids, your 10 framers will not only connect but damage.

They will likely not sidestep instead as 1,2, f1+2 from jun tracks both ways very well. If they do side step and throw, voila, genjitsu reverses it. They will likely try a low attack to avoid your jabs, but genjitsu parries the low and bounds, so you know what to do about post bound follow-ups.

If they just want to interrupt and cancel out your 10 framers with their own 10 framers, you may avoid it with genjitsu.

So these are the recommended follow ups to genjitsu as a match starter.

Option 1: B1+2( genjitsu) 1, iws 2, 1,2,f1+2( izumo),1,4-d, iws3( juggle)

Option 2: B1+2( genjitsu) 1, iws 2, 1,2,f1+2( izumo),1,4, 1+4,ss4( juggle on counter hit), b2,1,f1+2(izumo) 2+3 grab ( if opponent is not juggled) f+2 oki

Option 3:B1+2( genjitsu) 1 , b2+4 reversal, 5 tag out to asuka and see strategy 1 above for follow up options, do a different option if you've used one earlier.

You got the idea about genjitsuís properties, if it throw parries or low parries at the start of the match you know what to do. If it doesínt, this is where your trap begins. Genjitsu to 1 is hard to see, on hit it immediately puts you and your opponent in crouch and gives you +3 advantage as well. On block u cannot be launched also at -13 and u may try to reverse instead.

For option 1 and 2 , given your plus frame advantage, iws 2 originally 14 frames can be even faster, and it is one of the fastest iws moves, so it will connect. On hit it gives +7 frames and it will very likely hit, on block it is still very safe with -4. As opposed to most people dishing out a juggle after genjitsu 1, from jun they will likely try u/f 3,4 or f+2, the issue is that both of these juggles are not guaranteed after genjitsu 1 and very unsafe on block, you are banking on your opponent eating your juggle or the tables will be turned on you. I recommend to use this sparingly and not a first time follow- up after genjitsu 1. It has been used too much in matches and naturally anticipated from experienced opponents. Instead use iws 2 which is much safer and faster , even on block. Follow up with fast string of 1,2,f1+2( izumo),1,4, 1+4,ss4. As mentioned earlier, if you condition your opponent to block after getting hit by izumo, you can now try 1,4 or 4,1. I wouldínt try 4,1 as it is very unsafe on both hits, it does decent but not a lot of damage. Instead, try 1,4 as 1 will connect uninterruptibly and they will hardly see the 4 coming. 4 is also not that unsafe at -10 on block, and u wont eat a launcher. However, the risk is here, seasoned players might reactionary low parry after the first 4, so if you know your opponent is that kind, buffer the 4 with d, and throw out a iws 3 to juggle them. Iws3 though slow and suffers heavy negative frames on block, is junís only juggle starter from iws and in this situation is very likely to hit. Juggle them early in the game once with this and your opponent will fear and learn not to low parry your 1,4 or d/b4 lows . Pretty good defensive strategy. Also, iws 3 does gives A LOT of push back so it is still fairly safe even on block. I would recommend option 1 against seasoned opponents because if youíve played a lot of matches you know that they reactionary block after eating a low 4 from jun/asuka and thatís where youíve got them, you baited them to eat your juggle instead. They will hardly see it coming as buffering d for iws juggle is not a natural extension out of low 4.
If your opponent is not the kind to low parry or youíve already conditioned him not to, after 1,4 you can now safely use option 2 jail trap of

1+4,ss4( juggle on counter hit), b2,1,f1+2(izumo) 2+3 grab ( if opponent is not juggled) f+2 oki.

As above, 1+4 itself is another bait, seasoned players reactionary crouch block, duck or attack after 1+4 string because they anticipate 1+4,2,4 or 1+4,2,d4. This is where jun excels, 1+4 into ss4 evades decently from most non tracking moves your opponent might throw out, and if your opponent crouches, ss4 is a mid, whatís more it juggles on ch and in this case baits very well. Your opponent is eager to attack after getting locked in your strings for so long. So if it juggles, enjoy the juggle. You can blindly follow up with b+2,1, f1+2 as part of your standard juggle filler.

If it doesínt juggle, ss4 still gives you a whopping +5 frame on block, that means if you blindly follow up with b+2,1, f1+2 to continue, it will work as b+2ís 14 frames can be reduced by a further 5 frames in start up. By now it is your second izumo in this string and you are again on +4,end off with a quick 2+3 grab and f+2 oki as your opponent is very likely to be blocking after such a long and torturing series.

For option 3, you can utilise the same principles as strategy 1 series after tagging out to asuka.

Range 1 tactics

Now that we've covered range 0 tactics which is essentially match start position, its time to think about what to do in range 1. Several moves will leave you in range 1, and these are common moves u will use with Jun. A list of moves are below:

d/f+ 1,1: 13 frame mid jab, good to keep off pressure and put you in range 1
d3+4: 14 frame low high juggle starter, good to use out of izumo, and on block, u will find yourself in range 1.
2,1,4,3: 12 frame high jab to knock down that is safe and fast, leaves you in range 1 when blocked.

when you finish your oki, the opponent is usually at range 1 when he wakes up, even if he side rolls, and this is the most common situation u find yourself in range 1, right after an oki that u do post juggle.

At range 1, 10 frame jabs may not always connect, if you plan to go on the offense which is a good idea especially after your opponent wakes up and keep on the pressure, you need moves that's fast, safe , covers distance and preferably mid since at range one your opponent has time and space to duck and evade.

Pressuring strategy at range 1
USE f+3, f1+2 into izumo
or b+2,1, f1+2 into izumo
or b+2,4, buffer d, execute iws moves

Pressuring strategy is always good to end up with izumo as that stance itself is designed for pressuring, it tracks, gives +4 even on block, covers distance/ great push back to wall, and as a stance has several juggle follow ups out of it.

With Izumo, transition from f+3 is the best from range 1, it is fast at 15 frames, hits mid, and izumo is second hit and hard to duck if f+3 hits.

The other option is to transit from b+2,1, this is good in the sense that b+2 is faster mid at 14 frames, however, do not abuse or overuse this too much, as the second hit is high and unlike asuka's b+2,1, is not a natural combo and can be ducked much easier.

Regardless, when you pressure with these tools at range 1 into izumo, you can apply the same tactics earlier for range 0.However, do not overuse the same strategy. Your goal is to condition your opponent to react the way you want him to.

If you've conditioned your opponent to block and not jab right after izumo connects, you're safer now to try out some options, all of these carry some risks/reward. You can also further bait them into eating juggle starters by delaying moves,since moves out of izumo are all delayable.

with 1+2 follow up, it knocks down on counter hit and u get a juggle out of it. On block and normal hit, it forces your opponent into crouch, is relatively safe and you can bait them eating your reversals out of their non aerial moves.

with 3 follow up, you cant tag out right after 3 that comes from izumo, its just the game mechanics, but you can follow up 3 with 4 then 1+4 for juggle filler. This is the move's weakness as I see, because effectively, you would want to follow up 3 from izumo with 4, 1+4 for juggle filler assuming it juggle since u cant tag assault out of it. If 3 does'nt juggle, 4 hits low anyway and puts you back into the pressure game. Although for a seasoned opponent, he would most likely low parry/low block after the 4 hits. However, if you've managed to condition your opponent earlier in the game into not low parry/low block by buffering d after 4 and executing iws 3 or iws 2, you're pretty safe to throw out the whole string of f+3, f1+2 ( izumo), 3,4,1+4 at range 1. If 3 did'nt juggle, you can keep up the pressure game with 1+4, either transit into ss4 as mentioned earlier or transit into genjitsu,1 and apply tactics earlier.

The last recommendation at range 1 is to use b+2,4, buffer d then execute iws moves. As mentioned, B+2 at 14 frames is possibly the fastest mid hit that covers enough distance at range 1 to hit and if you've been using a lot of b+2,1 in your juggle fillers, your opponent will not see b+2,4 coming, buffer d then execute iws moves to bait opponents that are gonna low block/low parry now. Alternatively, throw in b+2, 3 once in a while if you think your opponent has seen through your down buffering trick from b+2,4.

range 2-3 tactics

You will find yourself in this range if you are fighting in an open stage that is not walled, especially after a juggle. You will also find yourself in this range after eating a death fist or any other hard hitting moves from your opponent. My advise, always side step and plan carefully, 9 out of 10 times, your opponent will cover distance and pressure u and catch u off guard right after you wake up with a flying kick. Side step evades this. With asuka, she can reverse even flying kicks so she can just bait this out of opponents, Jun however CANNOT do this. So do not even try, side step to evade flying kicks and other long range attacks.

After side step, Jun has a couple of tricks at her disposal.

ff1+2: this is an excellent mid hit juggle starter that is safe, even on block and puts you back at range one, so on block you can apply your range one tactics. On hit ,you juggle, simple. Do it out of side step and time it when your opponent moves, it will usually counter hit them.

Now that ff+3 is much safer in TTT2U, you can throw out ff+3 at range 2-3, on block, execute iws moves and apply tactics as mentioned earlier. This is a tracking mid move with excellent range. However, on hit it knocks down and puts u back in this range.

Ff+4 can also be used but is not as safe as ff1+2, it is faster though. I'm not sure about its tracking properties but it seems to catch floored opponents waking up in this range.

lastly, there are also seasoned players that likes to play dirty and and low slide kick at range 2-3. True enough, this usually catches people off guard. Some low slide, like Jun's d/b+3, lee's and law's running slide , nina's low sweep, mishima low sweeps actually tracks pretty well at range 2-3, so dont bother side stepping, you will eat it instead. Instead, use genjitsu with Jun. At range 2-3, firstly, if your opponent tries any of the above, IT WILL be low parried, secondly, genjitsu may avoid flying kicks that hits high instead of mid. Thirdly, genjitsu covers distance, puts you back at range 1 and leaves you free to carry out genjitsu into 1 strategies as mentioned aboved or any other range 1 strategies.

Notes:
Version 1.0. 2 Incomplete strategy guide for Jun Kazama.
Will be updated after console release.I am unable to confirm certain move properties in current ver of TTT2U.

Last edited by fujiyep on Aug 12th, 2012 at 17:14

fujiyep
Kyu
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
On Reversals
The final tip is to not dish out Jun's reversals at every instinct you have. With asuka, i believe anything in this game that can be reversed, she can do it, if there's anything she cant reverse, no other character can. Plus she has both long and short reversals. Long reversals are good for reversing charged moves like opponents who throw u an unblockable attack hoping you will eat it on wake up. So asuka is good to go and at that, a good defensive partner to keep the pressure off your team if you use her with Jun. If you know your opponent is gonna attack, why block when you can reverse it, that is asuka. That makes her exceedingly defensive against most characters, especially top tiers like steve, hwoarang, law, mishimas since the majority of these characters have movelists that asuka can easily reverse. Her weakness are against yoshimitsu, bruce , sword and elbows/knees/shoulder cannot be reversed. So if you face one of them, keep the pressure on instead of staying defensive. Now back to Jun, her reversal cannot be used in the same manner as asuka because she reverses everything that asuka does EXCEPT aerial attacks. That includes hop kicks which are pretty frequent juggle starters in a match, so you will find yourself juggled a lot if you use her reversal in the same manner. Instead Jun's reversal must be used to bait grounded moves usually by forcing them into a crouch, most iws moves can be reversed much easier. However, there is another way you can use it that compliments asuka in your team. You will realise that seasoned opponents will be conditioned to stall and wait when they think you are gonna throw out a reversal with asuka, especially with asuka's long reversal, and after that they grab you or low juggle you. This sounds familiar ?=) and more familiar now that genjitsu seems to counter both of these=) So the trick with Jun and asuka is that, when you have Jun as the active character, you can achieve two things by doing this, that is to use Jun's reversal at range 1 for baiting then immediately use genjitsu following that. The beauty is that genjitsu's reversal of throw and low parry takes effect from FRAME 1 the moment you execute it, how awesome is that. Standard reversals take effect from frame 3 of execution which is still pretty fast. So firstly, you bait the low parry/ throw reversal out of your opponent, and secondly you break the habit of your opponent doing the same thing to your asuka,hence your asuka's reversal works better and is safer from grabs/ lows.

Last edited by fujiyep on Aug 12th, 2012 at 15:24

Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
I love you.
I haven't read it all yet, but from what i've read so far you've just made my day.

Edit: Just finished reading.

The strategies I would find quite hit and miss, as you NEVER know what your opponent is going to do 100%

The most useful part IMO is the general move usage, as well as a complete guide on what mix ups you have afterwards. Trying to guess what the opponent will do never goes down well, but writing down the possibilities is going to help a lot of people in a month's time when Hundreds of players will be picking up Jun.

If you can sum up the options that Jun has after each single move or string then the community will love you.

Last edited by Jason4579 on Aug 10th, 2012 at 23:04

Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'