Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This thread will be a continuously updated list. Basing off the official move-list courtesy of Namco, we can then add to it the damage and frame properties of each move. Right now this is a holder until I have the list typed over to this forum. Please start adding any information when you have it
Yuki Hime
RISA~CHAN :3
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
And punishment pls?
Signature

Sachiko
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Yuki Hime
And punishment pls?

Punishment should be roughly identical to T6 with the exception of 2,3_2,1 being 12f instead of 13.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
dekster
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone know how exactly to do the b+1+2 throw which tags in your partner who can then proceed to do another throw with Asuka? I've seen people at the arcade doing it annoyingly and it isn't a tag throw I'm sure but it sure as hell looks like b+1+2 and possibly 5 maybe? I haven't confirmed this.
OUTBREAK_YOKO
War Lord
PSN: XaingCass1
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
It's b+1+2~5.
Signature TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
TEKKEN 6 COMBO ACT VOL. 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CeTbDQcyyY
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/YoshiKatYoko
ashinomori
Lone Wolf
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
what is jin/asuka's special throw that ends with asuka doing a counter into a ff2 animation? any ideas?
Signature : Conqueror
: Master
: Marauder
Vexion
Iron Fist God
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
I had the opportunity to watch my friend play with Asuka and I tried to tell him to do her f + 2 twice but it wouldn't allow her to do it. Have they made it in this game where you are not able to perform the same move one after the other?
Signature ~Vexion
Kernkraft_99
Virtuoso
PSN: KERNKRAFT
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
He was probably inputting too early. f+2 has a huge after hit delay. Go to practice and set hit analysis son you can see when you are able to input any move after f+2... including another f+2.
Signature "WCG Mexico 2010 & 2011" champ
"For us, winning tekken, is to be the winner of the world"
"There are some who weren't born for martial arts. But for us who were, we laugh at you"
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I figured he was doing it too early! Thanks for confirming that. I know for a fact that when a character is on the virge of hitting the ground Asuka should be able to pick them back up again with that move.
Signature ~Vexion
ashinomori
Lone Wolf
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Upon hitting the ground, f2 knocks them away. picking them back up, im not so sure..
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ashinomori
Upon hitting the ground, f2 knocks them away. picking them back up, im not so sure..

Lol well maybe that was a poor choice of words on my part but I meant that they could be hit again with that move.
Signature ~Vexion
Virtue
War Lord
PSN: I-Bliss-I
XBL: Grims_
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
I didn't see it anywhere else so I'll ask a stupid question.

Is 2,3 not hopkick punishable anymore?
Signature II can feel the time pass...
And the feelings...they last....
MadKatAsuka
Shihan
PSN: XboxIsMoreSocial :D
XBL: iP CATALYZE
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
2_3 is still around -17 and will get you killed if you use it anytime besides punishment against a competent opponent. But at least the move can now punish wake-up mid kicks at the wall for a wallsplat I think Asuka has some nasty wall pressure in this game now.
Signature What kind of scumbag has a safe mid launcher that's tag bufferable? (Cough Lars)

#BUFFASUKA
She obviously does not do enough damage on rage......
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Any new additions to her moves?
Signature ~Vexion
Dilly
When in doubt, D+3+4
PSN: DancesWithNoobs
XBL: DancesWithNoobs
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by MadKatAsuka
2_3 is still around -17 and will get you killed if you use it anytime besides punishment against a competent opponent. But at least the move can now punish wake-up mid kicks at the wall for a wallsplat I think Asuka has some nasty wall pressure in this game now.

I'm almost positive it's -19 now. It DEFINITELY recovers slower.
Signature Need the hook-up on cable service? Get at me.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=124372
DaeDraug
Lone Wolf
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
db1 looks to be safe now. I was spamming the shit out of this move back in DR but they made it -10 in T6...
I'll use it a lot more now

2,3 is -19 Asuka can punish it with f+4

uf+4 is -13 now for sure, had it punished by i13 barges

db+1+2 is not technically a throw anymore, if someone hit Asuka during startup it scores a CH. It is i18 and gives +8 on block and hit! Massive frame advantage. It was one of my top 10 moves in t6 and I was really mad when they made it hit high. I'll have to try use it a bit more since they doubled the advantage. 1+2 after it is unsteppable, and unitrruptable - opp has to block it.

Last edited by DaeDraug on Oct 17th, 2012 at 21:43

(CHI) holli
Legend
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
yes db1+2 is still definitely good. I was super mad when I found out it was high, but now it seems everyone gets hit by follow ups free
Signature asuka user
ashinomori
Lone Wolf
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DaeDraug
db+1+2 is not technically a throw anymore, if someone hit Asuka during startup it scores a CH. It is i18 and gives +8 on block and hit! Massive frame advantage. It was one of my top 10 moves in t6 and I was really mad when they made it hit high. I'll have to try use it a bit more since they doubled the advantage. 1+2 after it is unsteppable, and unitrruptable - opp has to block it.

wow, that's good to hear. i've never used it ever since they made it high.
MadKatAsuka
Shihan
PSN: XboxIsMoreSocial :D
XBL: iP CATALYZE
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DaeDraug
db1 looks to be safe now. I was spamming the shit out of this move back in DR but they made it -10 in T6...
I'll use it a lot more now

2,3 is -19 Asuka can punish it with f+4

uf+4 is -13 now for sure, had it punished by i13 barges

Firstly 2_3 is -19 lmao I better start learning what moves are exactly -12. Even though -17 would have been bad enough -19 is just that much more time to receive guaranteed punishment from the whole cast.

Secondly d/b1+2 is now +8 on block
I have been neglecting Asuka a little bit since I've been trying to make my Jun stronger so I didnt really look at this move because I believed making it high was a big nerf.
But it seems that its more like a balance change, it gives great advantage on block now but also forces the opponent to crouch or use a fast highcrush or mash jabs as fast as possible -_- if they wanna counter you doing d/b1+2 into another d/b1+2.

But you can't just run up to people and do it openfield because you will probably eat a magic4 and take counter hit combo now very interesting. I will definitely start using this move more now

Thanks for the info
Signature What kind of scumbag has a safe mid launcher that's tag bufferable? (Cough Lars)

#BUFFASUKA
She obviously does not do enough damage on rage......
darklightjg1
Kyu
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Was there ever a page for her frames for TTT2?