-2nd hit spikes on aerial opponents
-2nd hit OFC
blocked
2nd hit NH

f+3,1+2:
knee to overhead smash, around i20.
-m,m.
-2nd hit B! on aerial opponent.
-1st hit stuns on CH (think qcf+2); 2nd hit bounces on CH.
Normal hit
juggle hit

u/f+1
Upward piston shot
-Chargeable u/f+[1]
-juggle filler
juggle hit

Move changes:
-1+2: Changed to h,h; jails
-FC,d/b+1: New CH hit animation, +5 on hit, +9 on CH, -9 on block.
-f+2: damage buff
-b+1+2: Now jails on block. Pushback and safe.
-2: Now 0 instead of +1 on block; worse recovery on whiff (maybe changed back in TTT2U??)
-FCd/f+1,2,1: Now jab punishable
-WS1: Damage buff
-Debugger: Homing now; Damage buff (??)

Pretty much everything else is the same as T6:BR.

Tag moves
WS+1
f,f+2
MGF/EMGF
d/f,d/f+2+4
(1+2),1+2
HCF+2
d+1+2
(d/b+1+2),1+2
ss+1
f,f+1+2

Misc. Notes:
-Wall splat, B! u+1+2 with Jack allows for incomming char to do U/F,4 into standard wall ender.
-B!~5 to Jack u/f+1 is a nice popup near the wall.
-HCF+2~5
-u/f+1+2~5 w/ Alisa tag throw.

Last edited by Keeper of the CRANE on Aug 30th, 2012 at 15:39

Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
P. GunJack-2
Legend
PSN: prototypejack69
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
They made my 1+2 H,H?!

Damn those pesky steppers.....
Signature I DO COCAINE!!!
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
In the movelist from arcadia its listed as m,m.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Is Brahma's information based on the actual 5sf arcade release, or just a compendium of stuff that is yet to be confirmed in the final build?
Signature Flushking.
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
PSN: SlayersliceNL
XBL: Slayerslice
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
I asked Wogus who is in Japan right now, about 1+2 being mid or high and f+2 damage buff confirmation..
Signature Training undercover
Playing to win vs. Playing for fun
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
PSN: BrahmaDDT
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/...movelist003.jpg this (arcadia I believe) has it listed as m,m. I saw another movelist, (don't remember where now), listing it still as h,h and every build I've played it's been h,h.

So I dunno for sure.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
rollyourmother
1st Dan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
For the record, it seems like d/f+2 2 1+2 doesn't connect anymore.
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
jay-kei says Jack's 1+2 is M,M in TT2.
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brahma

f+3,1+2:
knee to overhead smash
-2 hit string, m,m(?) Does not NC, possibly NCc
-2nd hit B! on aerial opponent.
-2nd hit bounces on CH
Normal hit
juggle hit

Move changes:
-1+2 is now h,h
-FC,d/b+1: New animation, +5 on hit.
-f+2: damage buff (unconfirmed)
-SS+1 hits grounded (unconfirmed)

Misc. Notes:
-You can tag off of u+1+2 mid combo. This is especially useful at the wall, since you can wall splat, B! u+1+2 with Jack then finish the combo.
-B!~5 to Jack u/f+1 is a nice popup near the wall.
-HCF+2~5

Let me know if I missed anything.

- f+3, 1+2 is definitely NCc, and bounces for juggles like Bry's u/f+4 on CH (just to clarify "bounces on CH," which is accurate, of course). This is true even if it was the f+3 that was the CH. I'll try to see what might happen if you hit with the f+3(CH) but don't do the 1+2.

- f+2 definitely hurts more than it used to.

- u+1+2~5 does nothing special. It is not a taggable launcher like, say, f,f+2 is. What may have confused people is that Jack can come in on a TA (as the supporting character) and land a u+1+2 before running back out. I really wish it were, because a Ganny - Jack - Ganny combo juggle would be just so beautiful (hcf+1~5, u+1+2~5, (Ganny doing something to lead to a B!...).

- Here are Jack's taggables (move~5):

hcf+2
f,f+2,
"one..." uppercut
d/f,d/f+2+4
1+2,1+2 (good luck...)
d+1+2
d/b+1+2,1+2
ws+1
ss+1
(wow! that's a lot! Most chars get, like, four...)

- I think that at least the first hit of 1+2 is h, but I think the second might be m (I'm probably wrong, but I'm hoping not - will try to confirm). IOW, just to be clear, I'm hoping that 1+2,1+2 is h,m,m.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"
My reply: OK, but only if they give him back his laugh and 'DIE!' during it.

handle: 六鬼袋《`》武雷庵
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
f+2 gives knockdown on normal hit it seems. Don't know if that was CH or not, because I couldn't see other Jack try to anything after f,f+1+2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCeG6g1GrXQ 1:46

Last edited by Dr. Cola on Sep 20th, 2011 at 13:15

Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
PSN: BrahmaDDT
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the update aviax!

Is d/f+2+4 taggable as well? After d/f,d/f+2+4~5 do you end up on the feet side or head side?

f+2, does more damage, does it KND on normal hit? In the above video it looks like Jack hits f+2 in the opponents recovery and it knocks down.

Can you do some more testing on 1+2? Dr.Cola, nothing against jay-kei, but I'd like a few more confirmations on 1+2 hit levels.

[sdtekken.com]
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brahma
Thanks for the update aviax!

Is d/f+2+4 taggable as well? After d/f,d/f+2+4~5 do you end up on the feet side or head side?

f+2, does more damage, does it KND on normal hit? In the above video it looks like Jack hits f+2 in the opponents recovery and it knocks down.

Can you do some more testing on 1+2? Dr.Cola, nothing against jay-kei, but I'd like a few more confirmations on 1+2 hit levels.

- nope. On the second question, your partner comes in from the other side of the screen.

- yes on 'more damage,' no on 'always knocks down' Unasked (and I hope soon to discover): does it behave differently in juggles now - more like Feng's b+1 or Ganny's b+1+2, which moves it is most like, and which moves shoot the opp across the screen in a juggle (which could be good with a breakable wall or - especially - balcony)?

- no further solid info on 1+2 as yet, other than to say I think it's faster than it was, and is therefore starting to resemble Roger's 1+2, but slower, with more tracking, and longer reach (no jump status tho', of course). I need to see what can be found regarding frame stuff on hit and block. This could be a decent harassment move/duck encourager.

- Unrelated to recent posts: b+1+2 now sucks the opp in on hit or block. Once you make contact, you will continue to make contact until the end of the move. No more accidentally pushing the opp out of range and giving him a good 30 seconds or so (that's what it feels like) to plan how best to hurt you. Makes this a good option to greet a tagging-in opp. I'll try to see if f+3,1+2 hits after this, but my intuition says it will.
Signature Autocrat1: "Default winning animation: Bryan punching face, minus punching just twerking"

Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by aviax
- nope. On the second question, your partner comes in from the other side of the screen.

- yes on 'more damage,' no on 'always knocks down' Unasked (and I hope soon to discover): does it behave differently in juggles now - more like Feng's b+1 or Ganny's b+1+2, which moves it is most like, and which moves shoot the opp across the screen in a juggle (which could be good with a breakable wall or - especially - balcony)?

- no further solid info on 1+2 as yet, other than to say I think it's faster than it was, and is therefore starting to resemble Roger's 1+2, but slower, with more tracking, and longer reach (no jump status tho', of course). I need to see what can be found regarding frame stuff on hit and block. This could be a decent harassment move/duck encourager.

- Unrelated to recent posts: b+1+2 now sucks the opp in on hit or block. Once you make contact, you will continue to make contact until the end of the move. No more accidentally pushing the opp out of range and giving him a good 30 seconds or so (that's what it feels like) to plan how best to hurt you. Makes this a good option to greet a tagging-in opp. I'll try to see if f+3,1+2 hits after this, but my intuition says it will.

B+1+2 is safe when it makes contact? Wow that's a sick high crush then and it gives +1 frame on block lol
jAy-kEi
Fujin
PSN: wogus
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
1+2 is H,H sorry. I can confirm this. Tested it today.

I didnt know it was changed and the Arcadia move list stated it wrong (unlike others).
Signature
대한민국!
aviax
Blu Blazer Irregular
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jAy-kEi
1+2 is H,H sorry. I can confirm this. Tested it today.

I didnt know it was changed and the Arcadia move list stated it wrong (unlike others).

Ah, well...

Saves me the trouble of testing it myself, anyway.

Thanks for the info!

Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
1+2 still jails right?
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
I assume/hope so.
No jail, no use, basicly.

Inatekken has Jacks 2 now as i10.

Really like the "suck in" on b+1+2, nice pushback into Jacks prefered range with no disadvantage. Possible to tag it, maybe?
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Jack's 2 really i10? That means 2,1 is also 10f?
With all these changes, Jack's worst nerf is def. 1+2 being high and if it doesn't jail.
fc d/b+1 nerf was kinda to be expected, but I'll live with it.

Overall, I feel Jack is buffed instead being nerfed, mainly because his bad match-ups got nerfed, like Bryan, Lars, Law, and Bob. Basically all the top-tiers.

But Marduk got better so that means Marduk match-up is still a uphill battle. But is still winnable.

And Mishima's being ''top-tier'' makes Jack also better, because Mishima's preffered range is where Jack excells and that's at mid-range.

Also could someone check if d/f+1 being still -7? I wish it was less on block.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Cant say for sure, so dont get your hopes up yet.
Kane said its listed as i10 on Inatekken.
But sure, if 2 is 10; 2,1 is also 10.

f+2 might still be a better punisher with the upped damage and it leaves you closer for throw buffers.
A mighty ranged i10 jab wouldnt hurt for much needed keepout, though.

Mishima top tier because of EWGF~5, I am pretty sure. Its by far the best and most versatile tag move there is. Can tag as launcher, can tag as juggle filler and can tag as juggle ender. No other move comes close to that.
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
On a unrelated note.. Jack has a godlike costumization option.

Jack-6 = Shirtless option, lol.. and no pants option like Marduk.