Page Splits 123>...39
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
All questions Jun related here please!
Signature A split second is only 30 frames.
Raiden
Mishima Xiaobatsu
PSN: RaidenNC
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't mind if i do...

1) is there a difference between 1+2, and ss+1+2. I feel like previously I saw somebody say that 1+2 straight on didn't give a juggle, but that after a ss then it did similar to asuka's 1+2. I'm working if they actually did ss+1+2 and not ss, 1+2. If so, then she would have a safe mid launcher.

2) What's the range like on uf+4,3. Is it actually feasible to bait & punish whiffs with this or is the range too short?

3) Lastly, is her f+3 mid like it used to be, or is it high like Asuka's was in t6?

4) What are you guys finding to be her bnb pokes? b+2? df+2? b+4? Just curious. What seems to be bnb at this stage in the game?
Signature TTT2: Return of the Mishima Xiaobatsu:

~God Bless~
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
ok I'll give it my best shot as I cannot play the game atm...

1) 1+2 and ss1+2 were safe in the build I played, 1+2 was i14 and launched on ch with a breakable DOS (double over stun), it also had a massive hitbox punishing bryan ws1 at max range. tbh I didn't use ss1+2 that much but the properties did seem different in later builds.

2) uf4,3 has your standard hopkick range but for whiff punishing you're still better off with f2, it's a class A launcher for tagging to get rid of red life, has better range (best range in the game for an easy fast launcher) and is only one frame slower than uf4,3 at i17

3) not so sure about f3

4) Jun's poke game = savage lol: 1_1,2_1,3_4_df4_d4_df1,1_df2,2 (i16 nc mid homing move hella + on hit)_b4_db3_2,1_b2,1_d3

1,2_2,1_b2,1 and maybe a few others can be ss cancelled. ss4 is a +5 on block mid axe kick, slow on it's own but out of say 1,2~u_d on hit into ss4 will soon stop your opp from pushing buttons, db3 is a very tasty tech crouch +5 on hit low, tracks left, launchable but who cares it's unseeable!
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
PSN: XelNaga
XBL: ChippXelNaga
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
but uf4,3 has the option of spiking on 3 if uf4 is blocked. alot of people will be just be expecting a hopkick
subjugator
Oppai!!!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
i noticed her uf4,3 is like Alisa's uf4,3 although -12 on block wat about Jun's?
Signature "Weak and strong characters are no meaning. just think about how to play well."

Guardian Devil
Kyu
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Do you think that Jun would be Unknown?
- because it is said that she will morph into Unknown for the final half of the stage
Signature Power Is Everything
~ Le Draw Girls~

Brennan
Virtuoso
PSN: Hyann
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Seems like a noob question, but I'm sure that may be other people with the same doubt as I have:

How is Jun different than Asuka?

I know, they're similar, but not identical per se. Regarding play-style, punishment, pokes and other options. I just wanna know that makes Jun different than Asuka in a more in-depth way.

Thanks in advance to all.
J o n m a n
Legend
PSN: readwatchread
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
@Brennan: Jun in terms of character is way different than Asuka (and even her old self in Tekken Tag 1). Her movement feels alot better, and alot of her moves maybe be similar to Asuka in notation, they are different. One example is db3. With Asuka it is a really good low. and you keep your distance. When Jun does it, she moves in a little bit, but you get a trip on CH. Hopefully Yoko can provide more details as she has access to the game righ tnow.

@Jonman: It looks like alot of stuff off of f2, but Yoko should be getting those details out soon once people start to really play her
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
looks like with Jun, if you do db3 on non CH and you get a float, you can get a ws4 out of it
J o n m a n
Legend
PSN: readwatchread
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XelNaga

@Jonman: It looks like alot of stuff off of f2, but Yoko should be getting those details out soon once people start to really play her

Yup. So far i've been really confused about some of the info regarding b2,1 into her 1+2 b!

I mean, I dont know if its

f+2, u/f+3, b+2,1, f1+2 (stance), 1+2 b!

or

f+2, u/f+3, b+2,1, 2, 1+2 b!

or

f+2, u/f+3, 2,1, 1+2 b!

hehe
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
it's the first one

f2, uf3, b2,1, f1+2,1+2b!

such a long wait for console
ARESone
Champion
PSN: ARES_one
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
testet her at gamescom... great character... maybe I'll use her as kings team partner

brennan: feels like an offensive version of asuka

ff+1+2
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
@ARES

"GARRHH!!!"
IRON LOBSTER
Orlando BOOM
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
can someone test if Jun ch fc df2, uf4,3b! works please?
XelNaga
Top Tier Podcaster
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
@Lobster, Im thinking about it logically, if fc CH df2 is faster then yea uf4,3 should hit, but i dont think that the uf4 is fast enough
ARESone
Champion
PSN: ARES_one
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
iirc ws+2,1 was guaranteed but uf+4,3 was not
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Man, Jun looks pretty fucking cool! I think I'll use her but I dunno who'd make a good partner...

Anywho, silly question but which moves of hers cause a rollback effect? (i.e. that roll from CH UB! tackle)
XCTU
Cassie da bomb
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by tmd02
Man, Jun looks pretty fucking cool! I think I'll use her but I dunno who'd make a good partner...

Anywho, silly question but which moves of hers cause a rollback effect? (i.e. that roll from CH UB! tackle)
So far, from what I've played: ss2 on CH does. I'm not sure of any other ones at the moment.
Signature aka HeartNana
tmd02
YYYEEESSSS!!!
PSN: revolverturles
XBL: FOTTOM
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by XCTU
So far, from what I've played: ss2 on CH does. I'm not sure of any other ones at the moment.

Sorry for not noticing the answer lol, thanks man!