Page Splits 123>...26
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
noknonnut
3rd Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I read the RDM suggestion and starting a AK Thread for TTT2

In Thailand I found only ONE people who play AK .... AK doesn't change much from BR

something I notice now
- new move : b+4 : 1+2 - stonecold stunner like King f+3:1+2 (DDT)
- new property of ws+1 - now ws+1 is a normal launcher like u/f+4, let u connect with 1+2,2 after that
- b+1,2 also i12 but the second hit come faster than BR
- new knee that give enemy stun in normal hit (don't know the notation yet) u can immediately d+2 to B! the property is like CH b+1, I'm not sure that u can use 3+4 to go to other side and connect with 1 then B! with d+2 (u know what im saying?) like CH b+1 does ... will test more today
Signature noknonnut (-_-")

... Thailand ...
noknonnut
3rd Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
some matches for AK from yesterday

Tai [Jin, Kaz] VS Chee [Armor King, Bob] TTT2 (17/7/11)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WxIMCp8Awk

noknonnut [Jun, Asuka] VS Chee [Armor King, Bob] TTT2 (17/7/11)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88G4zwsAM4c
Signature noknonnut (-_-")

... Thailand ...
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
XBL: Mr Adam0
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I dont know where to post this, but anyway... Brahma, i read over at the Wang thread that your going to Comic Con, could you please check if the 1+4 still hits, not matter what, with the 3+4 bound ender? Or can the other character tag out safely?
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, it might be possible to tag out of it seeing as how tagging out of oki situations is now possilbe.

And there should be another new move for Aking, most chars got 3 I think, would be awesome if Brahma could check it / play a little Aking too.

Adam you have a TTT2 arcade cab currently too in Stockholm right? Did you get a chance to play the game yet?
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
PSN: BrahmaDDT
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah I'll be playing a little AK too, I just didn't know anything new for him. I'll try to check out some stuff though.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest

Adam you have a TTT2 arcade cab currently too in Stockholm right? Did you get a chance to play the game yet?

Yes, there is one in Stockholmh but i live in southern Sweden and Sweden is quite a tall country. I am also in Hungary at the moment, visiting family, so i dont think i am going to play TTT2 any time soon

Also, if the other person can tag out to avoid the unblockable bound ender can AK launch the character that just came in, or anything like that(cant find question mark on this keyboard)
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok, I dind't play a lot of AK, but here's what I found.

u/f+3: safe low crush m(pretty sure it's mid) that gives a CH b+1 style stun on normal hit. You get same juggles as CH b+1

launch, SSR d/f+1, 1+2,2, d+2 B! 3+4, 1+4 still works, didn't get to test if you can tag out.

d/f+2 is still -12 on block.

I was doing tag assault with Jack, doing the above combo, B! {Jack u+1+2}, AK iSW. It seems like you can do filler hits with a few different characters then iSW after.

I'll try to play him some more tomorrow.
Signature Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[sdtekken.com]
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks, added to the archive.

u/f+3 properties sound interesting, it's that cd+4 like knee, right?

d/f+2 would be too broken if it was safe imo. It's hellova good already with the follow-up's on CH and the ,1 extension.
AAK
Iron Fist God
PSN: AAK0924
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I watched a bit of the stream but I couldn't gauge a good estimate but does iSW scale as bad as they previously said?

I really wish they add more to d+1+4 shadow step, I asked aris on the stream chat and he told me that there's nothing new from it unfortunately.

And is there anything different about his 1+2,2 for use in juggles? Like I know King b+1,2 has significantly better wall carry, any improvement or such for AK?
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
u/f+3 is a hop knee.

No idea on iSW scaling, didn't use it much until TTT2.

1+2,2 seems same.

I'll try to get on the stream for matches tonight.

[sdtekken.com]
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
I think I read somewhere that air iSW is something around 15 damage now. It's understandable however considering it works consistently after TA fillers. Full B! combo + TA filler + 30/25 dmg from King/Aking iSW would make the damage ridiculous I suppose.

Yes, that cd+4 like knee like I thought. Saw in an early vid. cd+4 is still in, right?

---

Watching Brahma testing on the stream =

Last edited by BlackPriest on Jul 24th, 2011 at 00:06

AAK
Iron Fist God
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest
I think I read somewhere that air iSW is something around 15 damage now. It's understandable however considering it works consistently after TA fillers. Full B! combo + TA filler + 30/25 dmg from King/Aking iSW would make the damage ridiculous I suppose.

I suppose that makes sense, but let's say if I want to use it for a low Parry combo... will it still be at 15 damage or is it only 15 damage when scaled after a flurry of other juggle filler?

But thanks for testing!
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Air throws appear to just scale like normal hits now. But yeah, you can land aGS or aSW after most tag assaults.

CD+4 is still in, but u/f+3 is better in every way except at the wall. Also off u/f+3 you can't do the 3+4, 1, d+2 B! combo like you can off CH b1. But u/f+3, d+2 B! 3+4 etc. etc. still works. You can also do u/f+3, d+2~5 then tag assault and pop them up with stuff like Dragunov 4,1. u/f+3 is -8 on block, you can u/f+3~b+1+3_2+4 to reverse jab punish attempts. It launches on side/back turned hit too.

b+4 is -14 Only place I think it might be useful is whiff punishing when you don't want to commit to f+1+4 since it has hella range.

[sdtekken.com]
killerdoll89
Berserker
PSN: KILLERDOLL-FIN
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Stunner is way too punishable NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didnt know someone is testing stuff out, if you still can test something up Brahma inform here, and i will give you somekinda of a list in PM for stuff i would need to know

AK got safe midlauncher... Godtier here we come
Signature new psn KILLERDOLL-FIN
Match ends when Marduk says so!!!
How to Descripe Armor King`s Stunner?
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
AAK
Iron Fist God
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by killerdoll89

AK got safe midlauncher... Godtier here we come

Don't forget it low crushes as well!
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
b+4 being -14 is kinda sad, Stunner would have been such a cool move...

There's still the 2nd hit though after it I hope, right?

u/f+3 sounds great indeed.
killerdoll89
Berserker
PSN: KILLERDOLL-FIN
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by AAK
Don't forget it low crushes as well!

Holy shit..... So AK gets safe mid low crushing launcher, if someone says that it has small pushback or some properties that gives AK space to move from -8 situation i will jizz in my pants

How fast is it btw? i20? i15?
Signature new psn KILLERDOLL-FIN
Match ends when Marduk says so!!!
How to Descripe Armor King`s Stunner?
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
u/f+3 leaves you right in their face on block. It's also reeeeealy linear. It feels about i17~18 if I had to guess. I was using it a lot from CD.

b+4:1+2 is the full thing. There's no 2nd hit unless it connects, in which case it's an attack throw. Basically the same thing as King f+3:1+2. I still think it might be useful as a whiff punisher, since it has really long range, but as a poke it's kinda bad. It is -14, but it's hard for some characters to punish at range.

I'm not at comicon anymore so that's it for testing for me.

[sdtekken.com]
Mr Adam0
Dirty Ninja Tricks
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brahma
u/f+3 leaves you right in their face on block. It's also reeeeealy linear. It feels about i17~18 if I had to guess. I was using it a lot from CD.

b+4:1+2 is the full thing. There's no 2nd hit unless it connects, in which case it's an attack throw. Basically the same thing as King f+3:1+2. I still think it might be useful as a whiff punisher, since it has really long range, but as a poke it's kinda bad. It is -14, but it's hard for some characters to punish at range.

I'm not at comicon anymore so that's it for testing for me.

How linear is uf+3(on vacation, got no question marks). Sounds kinda like Marduks uf+3 but without the 0 frames on block. Do you think it could be used as bait into parries(QMark).
Brahma
Bottom Tier Hero
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Brahma
u/f+3 is -8 on block, you can u/f+3~b+1+3_2+4 to reverse jab punish attempts.

Yeah, it's linear like Marduk u/f+3.

[sdtekken.com]