Pink Pop : Lili's closet [customizations]

Page Splits <12
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Ice_Beam
Skanky Lili & Asuka
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 350
From: United Kingdom
PSN: Ice_Beam & Ice_Lili
XBL: PSN: + Lili_Ice
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
haha that hair on her back looks like a mix of Karen from street fighter
Signature My Channel
Ice_Beam
Skanky Lili & Asuka
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 350
From: United Kingdom
PSN: Ice_Beam & Ice_Lili
XBL: PSN: + Lili_Ice
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
While at gamescom we also had time for filming the customization mode

Lili customization ttt2


Lili's special outfit



Nice hair and dress physics, it reminds me of the scv bride dress!

Last edited by Ice_Beam on Aug 29th, 2012 at 19:50

Signature My Channel
Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 49
From: USA California
PSN: retroglo
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
lili's S-rank attack effect is incredibly pretty.
it's a combination of her default, c,b,and a effects, and they're all shaped like hearts.
were they always hearts??
Kane
Lucky Lili
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 13359
From: North Korea
PSN: emily_rochefort
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah ... the hit effects are nice. I'm not completely sure how to unlock them though ... just keep playing ghost mode?
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 49
From: USA California
PSN: retroglo
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
yeah ... the hit effects are nice. I'm not completely sure how to unlock them though ... just keep playing ghost mode?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
single player modes like survival, team battle, and time attack.
i cleared time attack and got s and b (:
rteruyas
Kyu
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5
From: Peru
XBL: rteruyas
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I'd like to dress her as Carmen Sandiego (using police uniform and red hat), but havent been able to figure out how to change hair to black. Any suggestions?
power4ward
Shihan
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 113
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Elain♥
lili's S-rank attack effect is incredibly pretty.


How do you get this attack effect?
Kane
Lucky Lili
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 13359
From: North Korea
PSN: emily_rochefort
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
^ read 2 posts above yours. -___-
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
power4ward
Shihan
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 113
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
^ read 2 posts above yours. -___-


apologies... my assumption then is she has to be your lead character. i did the above but with her as my second character and it didn't get it. thanks!
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 781
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
i miss lili's spoiled brat voice persona, shes more of a lady aristocratic type in tag -__- ... i also wish people would stop playing her , coz i feel like a conformist for playing her, i somehow also feel less unique, i wish her popularity would drop
fugakaka
Expert
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 144
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ice_Beam
While at gamescom we also had time for filming the customization mode

Lili customization ttt2


Lili's special outfit



Nice hair and dress physics, it reminds me of the scv bride dress!


How can you get that dress?
sorrow
Virtuoso
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 224
From: United States
PSN: Mars
XBL: Mars
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
i miss lili's spoiled brat voice persona, shes more of a lady aristocratic type in tag -__- ... i also wish people would stop playing her , coz i feel like a conformist for playing her, i somehow also feel less unique, i wish her popularity would drop


I know what you mean. LOL!
Signature シガナチャです。
raiyonde
Kyu
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
From: Singapore
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
hello, i just started playing tekken again after like a 3-year absence - wow what happened to all lili's customisations from br? is her old p1 outfit and her punkish pigtails really gone? anyone knows if namco is working on more customisations?

 All times are GMT. The time now is 21:42

Page Splits <12
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump