TTT2 Paul vids: beards & deathfists

Page Splits <1234>...12
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Shinjin
Iron Fist God
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
i tested qcb+2 and and it only really wall splated when they were really close to teh wall, like really close, i guess it's fair enough, the move was safe and near unseeable.
Signature Bruck him for souf east, blud

look man the move doesnt track sidestep, but if you sidestep it will hit you
steves b+1 isint safe because it only auto guards high and mid, but you can cancel it and block all lows
Jaycees u/f+4,3 is launch punishable on block but if you try to punish it the 1 follow-up will hit you
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
PSN: BlackPriest_ITA
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by USMCOgre
I doubt they made his standing 4 jab punishable. No big deal taking out the launch after the b3+4 dive. Like you said, everyone just sidestepped it.

Don't know, they made Julia's 4 jab punishable too I think.

Originally posted by Shinjin
i tested qcb+2 and and it only really wall splated when they were really close to teh wall, like really close, i guess it's fair enough, the move was safe and near unseeable.

Damn. Yeah it was good, but Paul needed it at the wall imo. Guess we have to use HC iWS+3,2 now instead, for wall pressure, but that one has less range.

Last edited by BlackPriest on Sep 25th, 2011 at 21:56

USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by BlackPriest
Don't know, they Julia's 4 jab punishable too I think.

Julia's I can understand since it leads to an easy, big combo. If they made Paul's punishable I'll be pissed.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
^ Absolutely. I mean the combo was unnecessarily hard, aside from like two other chars with usable i12 CH launchers in BR I can only think of piss easy magic 4 combos that do a shitload of damage.

I mean come on, Asuka, Bruce, Baek, Law, Lee, Nina, Anna, King, Armor King, Julia, Ling, Lei... What about them? I swear I'll punch someone if Paul's standing 4 is jab punishable now and not all of these char's standing 4's were made punishable also.
Tadaima, Sanjo!
Destroyer
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey Tadaima Sanjo!

Interesting, d/f+1+3,qcf:2 wall combo is either angle dependent now or not guaranteed anymore...
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey Tadaima Sanjo!

Interesting, d/f+1+3,qcf:2 wall combo is either angle dependent now or not guaranteed anymore...
It looked like it landed at a really weird angle to me.
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
SSJ4_Vegita
Party in my pants
PSN: VeggyUK
XBL: VeggyUK
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't know, they made Julia's 4 jab punishable too I think.

Jaycee (and Bruce) magic 4 is -12 on block now, a lot of people are pretty salty about it lol

Paul standing 4 was the same when I tested it, but that was before final release
Signature If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Rain of Death
Raijin
PSN: DaLaziGamer
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SSJ4_Vegita
Jaycee (and Bruce) magic 4 is -12 on block now, a lot of people are pretty salty about it lol

Paul standing 4 was the same when I tested it, but that was before final release

I don't feel bad for Bruce players since they can whore hop kicks. I don't care bout Julia either, her T6 and TTT2 play style is lame. What's about Law's standing 4? I plan to do the Paul/Law team eventually.

If anyone can test the current Paul standing 4, please post it.

EDIT: Here's another video

Tekken Tag 2 Lei/Raven vs Paul/Xiaoyu

qcf+2 is a solid punisher as always and hurts a lot! . Tag slide seems pretty cheap. Cute end pose form Xiao.

Last edited by Rain of Death on Sep 28th, 2011 at 03:04

Signature "Oh how sweet it is!"
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Veggy: Imma punch someone! asfook:

Rain of Death: I guess Law's 4 is unsafe now too (and 4,3 doesn't jail anymore if it's still the same like in the first builds), and honestly it should be. I know you prolly don't like to hear this but the combo was easy as hell, no sane programmer can make Paul's standing 4 unsafe and make Laws safe.
SSJ4_Vegita
Party in my pants
PSN: VeggyUK
XBL: VeggyUK
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
I meant Paul standing 4 was the same as before, not the same as JC/Bruce

I'm pretty sure Law standing 4 was the same as before also
Signature If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
^ They might have changed it to -10 (at least) then.

Here, I cut it out and put it in slow motion:

USMCOgre
Money Inc.
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Paul/Kaz vs Jinpachi/Lei
Jin's Evil
Legend
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Thought you guys may enjoy this. I didn't upload the rest of the match because it was hella shit. I'll try to take some more Paul vids this weekend. In the meantime, don't mess with the deathfist.

deathfist
KNICKS
Iron Fist God
PSN: Grims__
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Sad news fellow Paul players. I just realized his df2 is now jab punishable. If going by T6 frame data, it's -10 now, news to me atleast.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Jin's Evil: lol net-fist hurts. How do you call that rage mode in japan btw? I remember Maxi explaining that "netsu" is actually a mistranslation and would mean fever in japanese, not rage.
Yes, thanks for the vids. Is there a chance you can test if 4 and d/f+2 are indeed both punishable now and if yes by what (both jabs ore more)?

Knicks: Well yeah, as said I would not be that pissed about this if it's true as long as they improved it in range in the final build again and it launches crouchers, it was really a no brainer and too spammable.
4 being punishable bothers me more thb.
Jin's Evil
Legend
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, it would be fever. But I think rage sounds pretty good. I will definitely test those. Tomorrow is Saturday so I am not sure if it will be too crowded to test things or not, but I am already planning on going to play on Monday too. If I don't get them tested tomorrow, I will have the answer Monday for sure.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I understand. Guess I will keep calling it rage then, even with most people on this site calling it netsu.

Don't worry, there's no hurry. Your help with testing these things is much appreciated, Monday is more than fine.
Jin's Evil
Legend
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Tested and asked about d/f+2. It's safe. Standing 4 appears to be safe as well.
BlackPriest
Expulsion of Fury