Tekken Character Bible Collection

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >

Poll Results

Was this helpful?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES!
10 76.92%
Meeeh...
1 7.69%
no
2 15.38%
13 Votes 100%
Vumsy
Virtuoso
PSN: Vumsy
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
This is currently just a work in progress, but it's going to be a collection of excel documents containing a ground game guide.

These includes cross checked and tested frame data, punishment list, as well as a coverage of options during frame advantage or slight disadvantage from certain moves, and a top 20 move list rated top to bottom using a formula assigning points to moves for their overall usage. It is meant to conclude the "best-on-paper" tier list of tekken 6 BR. It does not however conclude the characters performance as it is strongly conditioned by humans, this is just all the technical information of a character.

Please post any errors found, and I will update.

EDIT: moved to a new host site.

I will post the specific characters bibles in their respective forums, as well as keeping a collection thread here.
Done for now: Kazuya Mishima, Lars Alexandersson
Currently working on: Miguel Caballero Rojo

Last edited by Vumsy on Aug 29th, 2011 at 07:37

Signature Shit... TTT2 bibles... uuuugh...
Well, collection so far can be found here
Vumsy
Virtuoso
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Kazuya:
https://
docs.google.com/
open?id=0B88ylI-
me3rBZmQ2MDExYzUtYjQwMC00OWMzLThjYzgtNGU2ODcwYjRhM
mQ3

Lars:
https://
docs.google.com/
open?id=0B88ylI-
me3rBNjk3NmZiNDgtZmZkZC00ODdiLWE1MzMtZjRlMTliNmMzM
jZj

Enjoy for now.

UPDATES:
1:The Kazuya Bible has an improved move ranking formula, move d4 and db 4 has a rank typo tho.
db4 is 19. d4 is 20.
2: Lars has been added. corrected typo on db2,1's properties against +20 attacks.
Google is now the new DL site, try to copy/paste the link, as the url link conversion fails for some reason

Last edited by Vumsy on Oct 29th, 2011 at 16:18

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I have a mixed feeling about this, considering that only the Kaz part has been done (though very impressive). Unless you have a good knowledge of every character, it would be impossible to finish up all characters' list, therefore, I feel that this SHOULD be stickied in Kaz section.

I want to hear Kane's opinion. Kane and I are the only active mods here atm.
Vumsy
Virtuoso
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I see, well, it's no rush, you're welcome to stickie it later as soon as I get more characters done. Lars will be up by tonight or tomorrow.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
will do. keep up w/ the good work.
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
unfortunately I'm going to have to disagree with this.

first off, there could be an easier site to download from, rather than waiting 20 seconds. if you're going to be waiting 20 seconds to download each character, that is going to be troublesome.

second, there really should be nothing in these files that cannot be found in the character specific forums. this forum is the T6 general discussion, if you need to know about certain characters and how they work, this is why the character specific forums exist. a lot of the character forums for T6 are dead anyway ... most of the talk is mostly about ttt2... so any way you look at it, the T6 character forums could use some activity anyway.
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
Vumsy
Virtuoso
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
ok, I'll post them here if I find an easier website to download from, meanwhile I'll ask the character specific moderators to stickie them there. I'll get back to the two of you when/if I find a better file hosting website, and take information corrections posted on either one of the character specific forums or here.
Psypher
Virtuoso
PSN: Psypher1
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice
Signature Chikara ga subetedesu... DORYAH!

My Blog: VB Kid - The Code Lives...