< >
IDA447
5th Dan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys,

i just got a question

on psp i can do CH df+2~EWGF Launcher like 80% of the time

but on ps3 (lagless screen) i cant -.-"

is there something different? maybe the bluetooth from controller is slower?

and when i buy an arcade stick for ps3, will it be easier to make moves like this than with sixaxis controller?
sfsf
4th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by IDA447
Hey guys,

i just got a question

on psp i can do CH df+2~EWGF Launcher like 80% of the time

but on ps3 (lagless screen) i cant -.-"

is there something different? maybe the bluetooth from controller is slower?

and when i buy an arcade stick for ps3, will it be easier to make moves like this than with sixaxis controller?

enable command history and see what mistake you did

about different i guess psp version the graphic is low not like ps3 that is why you see many movement enviroment than psp which make you feel ps3 is a bit slow

arcade stick is easier for electric upercut than pad but you need a lot of train about movement of character if you are new on fight stick because pad is easier

sorry my english hope helped
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
An arcade stick can make your inputs more precise, but like anything you still have to practice. There have only been two Mishima players I know who only use pads and have shown consistent execution. I myself used pads for a long time, but suffered from inconsistent execution with kazuya.

Turn on command history, it might just be on the psp you have broken in your pad better, where as the ps3 pad is less precise and is adding extra inputs.

Also just one more thing to try if you're desperate, tournament rules, eg at Evolution, have ruled out wireless controllers. What you can do is plug it in via a usb and give that a go. (The other rule is take out the battery, but that is kind of a pain and not really required)

I guess if you're sure the screen doesn't have enough latency to cause problems with lag, then that's all I can think of.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
IDA447
5th Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
you mean i should try using controller plugged to USB? i thought usb only charges the controller while inputs are send by bluetooth like always

however, i bought the original tekken wireless arcade stick, it was only 50 euros^^

is it crap oder is it good enough to learn with it?
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
There is nothing wrong with that stick that I've heard. If you think it's too light, try getting some big rubber bands and strap a textbook to it.

I personally prefer heavier cases with a wider base. So I have little experience on that stick.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?