Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
yomikumaish
Champion
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
I play a Kazuya x Jinpachi team, so in case anybody needs combos, I have:

Kazuya: EWGF, EWGF, db2~5 b!, Jinp uf3+4, 34, Kaz deep dash df321
Jinpachi: df2, df11, df31~5 b!, Kaz cd13, Jinp ff, ub12~2 or f3+4, 1/2/1+2 for style points. Have yet to see if f211+2 works or not. Maybe ws1+2 will work as well.

Jinpachi wallsplat! d1~5, b!, Kaz 1243, Jinp db31
Kazuya wallsplat! db2~5, b!, Jinp f211+2, Kazuya b3143

Jinpachi ws11~5/ws21+2~5 combos are pretty much b!, Kaz, 314, Jinp, f211+2 so far.

Anybody figured out what is the most damaging low parry for Jinpachi is?

Also, incase anybody is still figuring out what is Jinpachi's spirit bomb notation, there isn't such a thing. The combo video is just a pre programmed tag combo that can be done by:
Kaz, ws2~5 and then you mash 1+2 all the way.
Signature Marcus Biscuit.
force
Iron Fist God
PSN: twittledum
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yomikumaish

Anybody figured out what is the most damaging low parry for Jinpachi is?

have you tried u4 1 ub12~FLY 112~2?
Signature Why so serious?
Draakur
Iron Fist God
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by force
have you tried u4 1 ub12~FLY 112~2?

In my experience so far, u/b+1,2 hasn't actually picked up off the floor like we've seen in some of the older vids, if u/b+1 hits but doesn't B! (and it won't after low parry obviously). So if memory serves, I think the u/b+1 might spike in your juggle, making everything afterwards miss. If you could get the u/b+1 to whiff though, maybe the rest would land?

Also, my Jinpachi/Wang staple atm: d/f+2, u+4, b+1+2 B!~5 {dash d/b+2,4,2} dash d/f+1, airthrow
I've also managed: d/f+2, u+4, b+1+2 B!~5 {dash d/b+2,4,2} dash FLY 1,1,2~2

I've only hit it twice, but it works, will just be a matter of finding the timing I think. Length of dashes etc is important.

Someone want to start the juggle thread?
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
Sw!tchblade
Iron Fist God
PSN: Hunting God
XBL: Jiin
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Any vid for crouch grab launch?
Signature I'm not TOTALLY USELESS........................ I can be used as a BAD EXAMPLE.
Sw!tchblade
Iron Fist God
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Any vid for crouch grab launch?
Signature I'm not TOTALLY USELESS........................ I can be used as a BAD EXAMPLE.
AZYG4LYFE
Follow The Ladder
PSN: CKT_AZYG4LYFE
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Draakur

Someone want to start the juggle thread?

I'd like to but seeing as there's a handful of (partner) characters, is it worth doing a separate thread for each Jinpachi/partner character?

Otherwise, I'm reserving a bit of posts...

I'll do two separate threads for general/wall only combos since there will be (I hope) a lot of possibilities with varying partners

AZ

Last edited by AZYG4LYFE on Dec 24th, 2011 at 20:19

Signature #CKT, 360Gaming Major: Top 16 (Joint 9th), Warriors Return 3: Top 3 (3rd), Versus Fighting 4: Top 3 (3rd)
5% of my funds are from the Agnes Iro Agency, the rest are from hard work. I am a generous giver too.
Please visit my site, I'd love to hear from you www.azyg4lyfe.com
stromblaast
legobloxx
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
watched a few JDCR vids Jinpachi can tag cancel using b+3+4 for safety? can anyone confirm this?
Keaven
Legend
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
If there's any Feng players here I'm looking for some staple Fengpachi combos. Any help much appreciated.
Signature Kevin Massey
National Operations Manager Timezone Franchisee
Shop 5/505 George Street, Sydney. 2000
GeorgeStreet@timezone.com.au www.timezonegames.com.au
yomikumaish
Champion
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
d4 is guaranteed when u4 hits. But when you u4 instead and they quick stand or back roll, u4 will float them up, which gives you another u4 into a b1+2 b!

Which makes me wonder if we can use u4/d4 as a oki mixup after b!>spike for a Jinp only combo. Like use ub1 to spike or something.
Draakur
Iron Fist God
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
I still haven't experimented with it but I think u/b+1 should be one of our main choices in the post u+4 mixup scenario. If they stay down the u/b+1 hits grounded, but if they quickstand or roll it will B! (from my understanding). Less damage once they stay down, but covers more possibilities than another u+4 after the first one. When they start laying you can d+1+2 if you want a bit more damage, though you do lose the reset situation you get if you stomp.

I like the sound of your idea though, we should definitely try this out. So you're thinking like d/f+2, u+4, d/f+1,1, d/f+3,1 B! u/b+1 -> stuff?

Slowly doing better with Jinpachi, finding d+2<1 to be really useful. Loving his range overall too
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
yomikumaish
Champion
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
I like the sound of your idea though, we should definitely try this out. So you're thinking like d/f+2, u+4, d/f+1,1, d/f+3,1 B! u/b+1 -> stuff?

Slowly doing better with Jinpachi, finding d+2<1 to be really useful. Loving his range overall too

Yes! Exactly like that. And df2, u4, df11 works? I only thought it works if we get a somewhat high tag launcher like EWGF~5.

d21 is definitely one of his top 10. At least 50% of the time, retaliation of jabs will whiff after a blocked d2 meaning you can df2, or even db31 to crush highs.
d21 on hit will make the next d21 uninterruptible.
d2 ch1 gives ws3 b1+2 b!. I've read somewhere ws3, df11 df31 works as well.
And for some reason, (d2)1 hits grounded/side roll+stay on the ground and will give a juggle if they wake up 3/4. I'm pretty sure it will float the opponent up if they quick stand/back roll for a u4 b1+2 b!

d1 is not -8 on hit/block. Its -9 on block and +6 on hit/ch but opponent recovers crouching. But that means we can have an uninterruptible u4. -9 on block isn't so bad either, considering the range between you and the opponent is so huge that generally jabs and even df1s will whiff.
sandilord
Sambo & Senile
PSN: Sandilord
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yomikumaish
d21 is definitely one of his top 10.
I was wondering if you guys can start a top 10 thread already. I think you should have somewhat funded (<-- does this word fit in the sentence?) opinions by now?

Random note: glad to see b1+2 popping up in quite some juggles, it's so awesome looking.
Signature
poking starter
Virtuoso
PSN: -
XBL: -
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
any tips for u/f3+4,1,1,2,2?

I try but the last hit won't come out
Signature -
Sw!tchblade
Iron Fist God
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by poking starter

Im mashin' it and have 70% chance
Draakur
Iron Fist God
#95 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by poking starter

I leave quite a gap between the second and third hit, then spam the shit out of 2, and I'm landing probably three quarters of them now. So something like 1,1<22222 Wait for the animation of the second hit to have just about finished before you start the 2's.
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
yomikumaish
Champion
#96 “Quote” Edit Post
Some stuff from Ina wiki.

f/b3+4, 2 on hit gives free d21
b12 on hit and the opponent doesn't hold back, free f1+4
fb1 on hit and the opponent doesn't hold back, free f3+4,1
ws(1)1 on CH (the part when the opponent falls down from the 2nd hit), free d1 b! on bears or ub15 b! for everybody else.
d1 after u4 on kuma gives b!

Last edited by yomikumaish on Jan 10th, 2012 at 15:04

Draakur
Iron Fist God
#97 “Quote” Edit Post
Guessing b,f+1 is meant to be d/b+1+2? Can't really think of what else it could be..
Signature Draakur -RS-
------
yomikumaish
Champion
#98 “Quote” Edit Post
Guessing b,f+1 is meant to be d/b+1+2? Can't really think of what else it could be..

I just realised there is no such move after you pointed it out. 64LP is fb1 so... it most probably is db1+2.
khobe
Master
#99 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys saw vid frm cyfren of bob and jinpachi. After bob bounds jinpachi did a ssr and some moves nt sure if it's a tp or charge stance 1 or 2 anyone knows?
Signature one reaps what he sows.

===PLAY HARD, GO PRO===
yomikumaish
Champion
#100 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by khobe
Hi guys saw vid frm cyfren of bob and jinpachi. After bob bounds jinpachi did a ssr and some moves nt sure if it's a tp or charge stance 1 or 2 anyone knows?

Most probably ss21.