Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
ncea
Champion
XBL: ncea/nzqa
#301 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by !DIABLO GTR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3cNFeKOAMM

Capcom is my new favourite gaming company.

Yay Moku-pacman.
Are these characters only on playstation or is that just cole? I want to play as moku-pacman..
Signature How to get pro with the mishimas in 3 easy steps:
1. Learn how to ewgf
2. Learn how to wavedash
3. SPAM THAT SHIT!!
Jordyce
Hope Springs Eternal
PSN: Jordyce
#302 “Quote” Edit Post
Toro, Kuro, Cole, Pac-Man and Mega-Man are all PS3/Vita exclusive.
Signature www.twitter.com/jordyce [you know what to do]
ncea
Champion
#303 “Quote” Edit Post
That sucks... Does xbox get anything??
1. Learn how to ewgf
2. Learn how to wavedash
3. SPAM THAT SHIT!!
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
PSN: KevlarX290
#304 “Quote” Edit Post
Afraid not.
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

My T6:BR custom pics!

[1|2|3|4|5|6] [1|2|3] [1|2|3] [1|2|3]
Jordyce
Hope Springs Eternal
#305 “Quote” Edit Post
Lol Xbox.
t4jin
Bring The Rape
PSN: nemesislike
#306 “Quote” Edit Post
da best
Signature Electric What The F#@%
You've gotta risk it to get the biscuit
Materia
Iron Fist God
PSN: blackoutnz
#307 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by t4jin
da best

QFT
Signature "I don't want a girlfriend. She'll get in the way of my gaming"
Banzai
Berserker
#308 “Quote” Edit Post
What is this about the only place in NZ that has TTT2 is ChCh? Like really? Someone needs to tell TZ and Yifans to get money, bitch.... Cause this is just wrong - you can't tell me they can't get no money for a new machine...

any of you guys playing SCV? I just don't know how I feel about...

Edit: LMAO! Maybe they need to get a lot of money... 20k? Fuuuuuck....

Last edited by Banzai on Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:24

ncea
Champion
#309 “Quote” Edit Post
Soooo i'm guessing Aucklands never going to get TTT2.. or maybe its already there and you guys just can't be fucked saying it is.

Also with that pair play on TTT2 unlimited how is that going to work at the arcade? is it going to be like back to back double machines or something?
1. Learn how to ewgf
2. Learn how to wavedash
3. SPAM THAT SHIT!!
SDJ'
Warrior
PSN: TheSomnangmao
#310 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yifan...9723879?sk=wall

go there and ask for TT2 and get more and more ppl to ask for it you will more likey get it this way
Yifan's Entertainment
Games/Toys
Page: 33 like this.

hold your horses guys.

seems that development if a interesting kind has awakened in yifans..

this is a PM i got from someone who's well... sorta 'Helping" the yifans crew get back up to speed with the scene.

but it's not like we got anything to lose here.

i mean timezone.(come help and say something for me Coldfire! defend them! lol) just now is like...
ahahaha. kk whatever.

let me talk properly now
this page just created a few days ago as Yifans is trying to improve theira business ans Advertise through different media's as well as take in reviews (not receive feedback..) from the gamers themselves.

Proof of that is TomTard who was undoubtedly one of the Top NZ players at DDR when it was at it's peak has been dragged in to tune up the DDR scene there. that includes suggesting to them.. to get the new Version. Timezone basically responding to the recent activities of the comp. got in Drumania/Guitar freak v8 which is the new shit.. jumping FROM what? v3 lol? and to make matter even funnier the reply about the Volume level on FB page was a answer like this

"Hi there. please ask the centre manager about the volume" dudE! he would of cuz he Went to the fuckn store and played your damn game and had a problem with it. no Shy guy gonna do all that and Post comment on your FB instead. he did that AS WELL. GJ DickCascade

Yifans taking the opposite approach for a reply to the SF4ae cabinets having laggy screens.
"Which SF4 Machines are you talking about Mason? we'll look into that for ya"

omg.. what did you say? service plz? yay... money = service in arcade huh!?

^above.. whoa this is like a Blog lolz.

well end of this i guess. Goto yifans FB page, like it, ask for TTT2 and say Timezone sucks for good measure.

-SFxTekken comes out in march. whos playing that from auckland?
Signature Melty Blood - C-Akiha, C-V.Akiha
BBCS2 - Noel
Umvc3 - Magnus, x-23, Dante
Tekken - Julia, lili
ColdFire2010
Iron Fist God
PSN: ycl71
#311 “Quote” Edit Post
...? defend wot? as if timezone/ccl is worth defending to begin with lol

anyway, TTT2 arrived in Hamilton TZ today. $2.20 normal, $1.95 VIP. 2 rounds vs. runs on some cheap ass cabinets with shitty sticks and buttons plus a laggy screen to boot.

...but it's here nevertheless. if you guys so desire, make a road trip and come play before the sf4 crowds here destroys it with their manual plinking/fadc ultra sk1llz
Signature 18_Mishima says:
what can I say, I am a Lee b00b
Chikage
Warrior
PSN: ChikageCN
#312 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ColdFire2010
runs on some cheap ass cabinets with shitty sticks and buttons plus a laggy screen to boot.

WTF?
Signature "Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be water, my friend..." (Lee, Since1940)
ColdFire2010
Iron Fist God
#313 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Chikage
WTF?

The whole unit runs on/with:

- some cheap Chinese-made cabinets that aren't even stable on its feet, Neal could probably rock the thing and make it fall sideways within a match

- screens with huge lag. you simply can't break throws on reaction, it even screws up techroll timings. just think of the lag when playing T6BR online, yes, it's THAT bad

- some stiff as sticks that would make your left hand go numb in no time, with buttons that have horrible press-feel and don't go down together when you want multi-button commands

...and to top it off, it runs on this Pair Play mode which does not give you any ranking points, win/lose records and jackpots, meaning you're stuck in Beginner rank forever with 0W0L and earning 1000G per match as your sole source of G.

Depressing stuff.
SDJ'
Warrior
PSN: TheSomnangmao
#314 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.facebook.com/groups/1530...=group_activity

pretty much aye.

hahaha Nothing to Defend you say sir? well i believe as a Wellingtonian i obtain the Rights to that xD

yay SF-elitism. ever think to yourself sometimes why a Tekken player can goto SF and know how to play and if he put in effort he could get good at it, but on the other hand...

a SF player comes to Tekken and just.... well tbh i don't think i need to explain it what happens

Edit: oh you said 'worth' lol... my bad X-zone
Signature Melty Blood - C-Akiha, C-V.Akiha
BBCS2 - Noel
Umvc3 - Magnus, x-23, Dante
Tekken - Julia, lili
ncea
Champion
#315 “Quote” Edit Post
Did anyone here get sfxt? i got it yestarday and fuck im shit at it lol.. i can't even do like the combos in the trial mode. Also how come Kazuya is like the only one out of heihachi and jin who's ewgf you can do like as fast as you want, Heihachis one always has a dash and jin you have to wait before you input the button it seems... Idk but damn im shit.
1. Learn how to ewgf
2. Learn how to wavedash
3. SPAM THAT SHIT!!
ColdFire2010
Iron Fist God
#316 “Quote” Edit Post
the game itself is shit period lol, anything punishable by a jab = 1/3 to 2/3 life juggle depending on meter

jin can do his immediately although his wavedash command recognition is either weird or very harsh

hei doesn't have a wavedash in sfxt, his is just srk input, strength decides the dash distance

went to a friend's place and passed all tekken cast's trial for him in one night lol, slower pace = easier trial than sf4
Ginsu
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: Ginsumitsu
#317 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ColdFire2010
the game itself is shit period lol, anything punishable by a jab = 1/3 to 2/3 life juggle depending on meter
Ain't UMvC3 the same too though but round up 1/2-2/3 to 3/3 meter dependent and people still cope? Guess the key thing is not to leave yourself open to punish - I'm yet to hit online but still think the game is quite fun - just a shame I have to wait for Lei, Jack and maybe a Eddy costume for Christie...
Munkey
Destroyer
PSN: Munkey
XBL: MunkeyNZ
#318 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ginsu
just a shame I have to wait for Lei, Jack and maybe a Eddy costume for Christie...

Just to wait for as early as May as far as I was told for the first batch of DLC content, even though a bunch of hackers found All the dlc characters on the disk itself.Even though most of the characters were not complete the content was there at the start.
What irony and bullshit as far as I see it. Thanks Crapcom, the last game I would probably play from them would be Resident Evil 6.
And I am not talking about the PS Vita version either.
Signature I suck Ass
I am the scubbiest Tekken Player there is
Jordyce
Hope Springs Eternal
#319 “Quote” Edit Post
There's no point complaining about on-disc or day-one DLC. It's been happening for years now, and it's not just Capcom that does it- in fact almost every game has some part of the DLC on the disc for compatibility reasons. In fact if you go and take a look Capcom Unity and the Ask Capcom forums, they're probably one of the most open developers when it comes to talking with fans or discussing their design processes. Don't hate on them just because the media does.
Munkey
Destroyer
PSN: Munkey
XBL: MunkeyNZ
#320 “Quote” Edit Post
Sure game companies may have done this for years, But if cashcom had been up front and honest and said that content is on the disk but not ready for standards so we will fix them via DLC content, then maybe people will understand. But they chose not too therefore the media jumped on their bandwagons over a situation that could of been avoided in the first place. Was it a cost saving move? perhaps. But stupid otherwise. Call it what you want.
And I am surprised that they want to release 12 characters (10 for xbox users or less if I am wrong) as DLC, instead of their old method of a Super Hyper Ultimate Edition later down the track with their other fighter games, maybe cause it got too old with the general public.
I hear the PS Vita version with all the standard AND DLC characters on the disk is cheaper from what I heard. Oh what joy. Gotta pay extra for us console players eh.
And announced for this years EVO, wonder who was licking ass for that push, as I look at it we will be busy looking at the character selection screen for half the time, cause the players will be too busy editing the Gem system before a match even starts. Pity Blaze Blue CS won't be there this year, as I thourougly enjoyed the matchups last year, even if I don't understand the gameplay that much.
And don't get me started on last years tekken 6 finals, that was boring as hell.
Signature I suck Ass
I am the scubbiest Tekken Player there is