yup it's possible! df+1,2,3~B is just same with f+3~B
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#302 “Quote” Edit Post
Anna's Allegiances

+1. Bruce, Jack 6
-1.Xiaoyu, Leo
-2. Nina
Signature "I Still haven't forgiven myself for the Mona business, but i knew that was just grief".
Max Payne.
DudeDood
2nd Dan
PSN: DudeDood
#303 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, is there a good use of d/f+3,3,3 (1 _ 4) ?? both last moves are high, so they can just duck and punish

I think they should add d/f+3,3,3~b CJM so there would be more options

Also was wondering if it would be cool if they made a transplant in the middle of u/f+1,3,3+4
Something like u/f+1,3,f+3,2 bounding and tracking but punishable on block. That way the opponent would think twice before sidestepping the 3+4 in u/f+1,3,3+4

What do you guys think?
TheFrenchTKO
Kyu
#304 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DudeDood
Hey, is there a good use of d/f+3,3,3 (1 _ 4) ?? both last moves are high, so they can just duck and punish

Also was wondering if it would be cool if they made a transplant in the middle of u/f+1,3,3+4
Something like u/f+1,3,f+3,2 bounding and tracking but punishable on block. That way the opponent would think twice before sidestepping the 3+4 in u/f+1,3,3+4

What do you guys think?

Hi! I find d/f+3,3,3, 1 effective when side walking your opponent and catching them off-guard because there's a free f,f+3 after the 1 hits. Another thing is that I find this move useful every time I delay those last two moves, the 3 and I, for those players who are really aggressive when it comes to punishing, because those players crouch after the 2nd hit and tries to punish it with a WS move, but the last 2 hits always caught them. Well that was just my experience, I just dunno with those other Anna players.
Signature I wouldn't move if I were you. It's so difficult trying to find the balance between pleasure and pain.
Thriller3194
Shihan
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#305 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DudeDood

What do you guys think?

u/f+1,3,3+4 is completely confirmable, besides most people don't even bother sidewalking it, and they just interrupt the string with jabs, which you can actually use to your advantage if you bait jabs and don't finish the string and punish them for it. But uf+1,3 is unsafe with a bit of pushback, so keep all of that in mind.

As for df+3,3,3, 1 use that when you completely side walk an opponent so that they're backturned. df+3,3,3, 1 can't be ducked an you get a free throw/ff+3/f+4 etc. depending on what you want to do to position yourself for to get oki/wallsplat/wallcarry/etc.
Signature "You play gimmicky as fuck" - Fighting GM
"People just like to cry gimmicks when they cant win as much as they'd like." - Anakin
"Some people would describe your playstyle as gimmicky. Some would call it fearless. I call it not giving a fuck." - Millionz
‎"He talks a fair share about dodging Anna; he obviously doesn't know shit about how to dodge a Taxi" Juggle-Sama -
Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#306 “Quote” Edit Post
i fought a mirror match awhile ago ANNA...i blocked Db+3 so i punished it with WS+2 it didnt connect so i told my self its a delayed reaction..but when he blocked my db+3 and punish me the same WS+2 it didnt connect..maybe another delayed reaction..or maybe WS+2 increased in Raised or maybe db+3 decreased negative on block! just sharing!
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#307 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Evil_Nurse_Anna
i fought a mirror match awhile ago ANNA...i blocked Db+3 so i punished it with WS+2 it didnt connect so i told my self its a delayed reaction..but when he blocked my db+3 and punish me the same WS+2 it didnt connect..maybe another delayed reaction..or maybe WS+2 increased in Raised or maybe db+3 decreased negative on block! just sharing!

hmmm

try doing another 19f WS Move against Annas d/b+3 on block. or Ninas WS(u/f)+2,1(which is 18f) to see if it hits

i dont think Namco would nerf Annas WS+2 on frames to anything above i21, that would be really bad though.
Signature "I Still haven't forgiven myself for the Mona business, but i knew that was just grief".
Max Payne.
Nevan(PL)
Berserker
#308 “Quote” Edit Post
This move is crap as it is already, why nerf it any further?

You can try punishing Anna's FC df+2 (it's -20f on block) with ws+2.
Signature We've got the winner!

We've got the winner - video!
Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#309 “Quote” Edit Post
i think WS+2 didnt change at all! i tried db+3 awhile ago, Zafina's WS+2 didnt connect! in my observation i think DB+3 negative frame decrease from -20 to -19 or -18! to clear things up i will try it tomorrow!

Last edited by Evil_Nurse_Anna on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 18:36

Thriller3194
Shihan
#310 “Quote” Edit Post
Considering that Anna's WS+2 is i19, and Zafina's is i18, if the negative frames on db+3 was reduced, it'd have to be -17 or less.
Signature "You play gimmicky as fuck" - Fighting GM
"People just like to cry gimmicks when they cant win as much as they'd like." - Anakin
"Some people would describe your playstyle as gimmicky. Some would call it fearless. I call it not giving a fuck." - Millionz
‎"He talks a fair share about dodging Anna; he obviously doesn't know shit about how to dodge a Taxi" Juggle-Sama -
Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#311 “Quote” Edit Post
yup your right! WS+2 really dont connect!
just discover a new joggle Anna/Nina damage on life,more than half

Anna-counter hit qcf+1,ws+2~5 Nina-1+4 B~5 Anna-Df+3,2~2,1 ~5 Nina- WS+1, ff+3
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#312 “Quote” Edit Post
Played tekken tag 2 for 9 hours straight at Final Round.
The game runs much faster than tekken 6, and so I made many input errors in tourny, and only placed 17th

Regardlessss

I played against Ao one match, and he knows a bit about Anna, although, except for one set up he had, it was nothing spectacular.

Anyways, this setup was pretty amazing, It didn't work, but I knew what he was trying to do, and I think he just made an input error. Basically, it some wall combo with Zafina/Anna, and I tried to tag crash to get out of their, he would have been able to dash in with Anna and do df+3,3,3,1 on back, into ff+3.

Someone please experiment with this technology haha
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#313 “Quote” Edit Post
Anna> u/f+1+2~5(Kazuya)
Special Tag Grab

Anna does her u/f+1+2 and the moment she throws the enemy Kazuya does a jump kick(similar to his CD+3). Can also hit walls too.
Max Payne.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#314 “Quote” Edit Post
Anna's f+2,3 is now -9 on block( from -7 according to inatekken)

oh well. The move isn't bad despite it not jailable.
Max Payne.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#315 “Quote” Edit Post
Isn't it hit confirmable??
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#316 “Quote” Edit Post
Nope doesn't seem HC to me.
Signature KanTrolo ... RIP
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#317 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Isn't it hit confirmable??

It should be as the move always was HC in T6
Max Payne.
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#318 “Quote” Edit Post
I really don't think it's HC in tekken 6, not even CH confirmable. If you delay it at all, it can be blocked.
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
Aryafortis
6th Dan
#319 “Quote” Edit Post
It's NC when hit on time, though you're right... any slight delay will block it :\
I tried using the move in Unlimited, seems to be a pretty good move especially combined with CJM 1. Concerning there are no walls, I still wonder which alternatives could be used as a follow up.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#320 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. Taxi
I really don't think it's HC in tekken 6, not even CH confirmable. If you delay it at all, it can be blocked.

We are talking about qcf2,3 right???

*EDIT*

NMNM I just read it again. I was posting from a cell phone initially. f+2,3
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "