Page Splits 12>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Marin
Sage
PSN: Marin9892
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Discuss anything about the community project here.

Contributors
- Marin
- Mad Hittman
- Lord TKD
- xxBiGaSxx
- prncejrge83

Editor(s)
- Marin

Ideas
- Combo's
- Freestyle FLA dancing
- Tech traps

BGM Suggestions
GMS - Juice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWZqpukNDH0
Baekdoosan - Banmal Ma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZxd1WWh_vc

Last edited by Marin on Apr 21st, 2011 at 17:12

Signature TTT2 Baek & Leo Combo Vid
T6BR Baek Combo Vid reupload

Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Keep guessing, till my db+3,3~f damage accumulates, idiot.
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
OK first of all sticky this

Now... Since I myself have been a part of 2 community projects already (man with experience FTW lololol) it is best not to have combos displayed, kinda ruins the ''holy shit!!' moment.

Having techtraps is win, best would be to separate the video in chapters, i.E.

1 combos (which could also be separated on stylish, high dmg, bigs only...)
2 techtraps (or tech setups, that is the correct term if I'm right)
3 show off or something (I believe I have a really fast FLA wd, would like to display that), wd, super fla ss (guys with stick will Pwn here) etc... This will be unique and creative

Will we have music only or both music/sfx?? I'm for the 2nd one, but unfortunately my capture card can't record sound I will probably ask somebody to redo my combos, but If more people can't have sound then we have to discuss this (leave w/o sfx or have combos redone)

I am also for Marin to edit

If you guys watched the T6CP trailer, having names and countries displayed is a win, we should have that

Can't wait to see the BGM recommendations you guys have

Will we have a limit on submitting combos?? Well I guess we'll have to see who wants to participate here.

The Main Man, Orochimaru and Golden Eggs should receive an invitation for this.

When can we expect to have it released, would be good to have a deadline for submitting combos so that it doesn't take too long to come out...

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Lord TKD
TekkenChile.cl
PSN: LordTKD
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
I pointed to this great project.

try to help with combos, makes T6CP variants and tech traps.

well, anything will be looking to post

Greetings

The Lord
Signature Comunidad de TekkenChile -> www.tekkenchile.cl

My Youtube Account
Marin
Sage
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I myself feel that only contributors to this forum should be in the video. I have seen the combo vids of The Main Man (his Baek one as well) and Golden Eggs, and though I like them a lot, they haven't contributed much/at all to the Baek forums.

I am also against holding a limit/dead line, since we got all the time we need. As long as the vid is up before summer then it's fine with me

Not showing the combo's is a good idea, but we should also make sure that we don't come up with the same ideas...

I don't know exactly how the video's are gonna be sent to the one editing it (which I guess will be me) and if they will or won't be visible to others before the vid comes out.

About the length of the video etc, 4~5 minutes long is ideal IMO. Your average Baek juggle is 8~10 seconds long, plus the FLA dancing and epic intro would make it fit well (plus the fact that most good songs are 4~5 minutes long lol)

And about the BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZxd1WWh_vc

Cheers

Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Combo similarities can be resolved via PM between the editor and the conflicting parties (lolol) So yeah, not visible.

Best way to send combos would be to have them in a folder every combo should be separate) and name them properly i.E (Mad Hittman - combo 01) then upload them to megaupload, rapidshare or whatever you prefer, and send Marin the link. I believe that's how it was done in the community project.

I will send you my combos, setups, show off around Easter.

About contributors/not contributors, well it would be kinda weak if we had only 4 people in the project, the more the merrier. But this is totally up to you, and I will respect your opinion.

Too bad can't listen to the song ATM, but Baekdoosan 4 Baek Doo San would be perfect

Peace
Lord TKD
TekkenChile.cl
PSN: LordTKD
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
hopefully more people want to join.

now when they would start would be the deadline of this?

well, anything to watch the forum

Greetings

el lord
Signature Comunidad de TekkenChile -> www.tekkenchile.cl

My Youtube Account
xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Marin
Discuss anything about the community project here.

Contributors
- Marin
- Mad Hittman
- Lord TKD
- xxBiGaSxx (?)

Editor(s)
- Marin

Ideas
- Combo's
- Freestyle FLA dancing
- Tech traps

BGM Suggestions

question mark on me? hahaha! anyway are you going to accept psp's? or someone would just do it for me? if yes then i will participate in the FLA freestyle.. got lots in mind..
Marin
Sage
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by xxBiGaSxx
question mark on me? hahaha! anyway are you going to accept psp's? or someone would just do it for me? if yes then i will participate in the FLA freestyle.. got lots in mind..
PSP is no problem if you can get a clear image of course. And yh it was the idea that everyone of the participators should do a FLA freestyle

I want to ask these people to give a heads up if they want to participate or not:

- Noodlehead (?)
- Yip (?)
- Inserity (?)

Anyone can join at any time for the video. I'll send everyone who's game my e-mail in a PM so they can send the combo vids through megaupload. Of course rapidshare and other torrenting sites are also possible.

Im curious what you guys come up with!

And don't forget to send BGM suggestions!

Marin

NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Tick would be a good one to consider as well.

I am not sure how well I can do w/ the combo stuff since I am not much of a combo guy, but rather a setup player. However, I have stopped using Baek for a while now so I am even considering giving up my modship to BR Baek and in the future TTT2 baek.

Nevertheless, if there's anything I can help out, I will do my best. I can try and find a nice and classy music if you guys trust my taste of music, haha.
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
@Nood

C'mon man, a few combos for the good ol days whaddayasay??

Your taste in music is, well, nice and classy, so I'll try and find a techno remix of whatever you suggest lolol

Peace
Marin
Sage
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
D'oh forgot Tick >_< Still nice to see you on the band wagon Nood! The project wouldn't be awesome without you

Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's a BGM idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWZqpukNDH0

Good thing about technos is that they can be edited, so this track could fit the video very good.

Peace
xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by mad hittman
Here's a BGM idea:

Good thing about technos is that they can be edited, so this track could fit the video very good.

Peace

damn this is good! i like this!

anyway im working with some nice traps. still need to test it on a real opponent.. i ran out of juggle ideas for a moment.. but i have one im sure you guys would love! also, i might try to use my gf's ps3 and a good camcorder..
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's a BGM idea:

Peace

that should work well.
prncejrge83
Berserker
PSN: protege_00
XBL: DeaD BeaNz
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
i wish i could contribute but unfortunately i dont have a dazzler to edit video and put music like the way mad hitman does it....
i have some unique setups from flamingo with baek that i havent seen in any video....and usually i use it in a match for entertainment....lets say i took expysting's baek idea and added it to my game
when i do buy a dazzler or capture card...i'll definitely add some interesting stuff with baek that would blow your minds!!
your officially number 1 ranked psn baek player and gmma member... PROTEGE_00
Marin
Sage
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Updated first post. I've already captured two juggles

About the BGM: I was actually thinking about Requiem for a Dream as BGM, but a remix is also fine Though using music from Baekdoosan would still be hilariously ironically fitting... Added both to suggestions.

EDIT: Also a nice concept would be for everyone to do something like with Kuma near the breakable wall in Temple Grounds; then df2 followed by everyone doing something different. And then we split screen it!

xxBiGaSxx
Legend
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Marin
Updated first post. I've already captured two juggles

About the BGM: I was actually thinking about Requiem for a Dream as BGM, but a remix is also fine Though using music from Baekdoosan would still be hilariously ironically fitting... Added both to suggestions.

EDIT: Also a nice concept would be for everyone to do something like with Kuma near the breakable wall in Temple Grounds; then df2 followed by everyone doing something different. And then we split screen it!

where exactly is it? can you post some pics so we know the exact spot..

anyway ill be uploading setups vids this week. its up to you to find its usage..
still cant complete a single juggle.. thanks!
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
@Protege:
I don't use the dazzle either, I have a 10$ capture card.

If you have some good ideas, and I'm sure you do you can capture them with a cam and send it to Marin or Lord TKD (who have good capture cards) and they can have your combos, setups etc recorded in good quality.

That's how Guc recorded my combos for the T6CP, I just asked him to use my customization. Of course you will get the credit for the combo.

@Marin: split screen is always a great idea. I love this. Man I'm home in a week, and we can talk this over the MSN, I have some nice editing ideas too

One question though, do you have a new capture card now? Would be a shame if the video is in 4:3 instead of 16:9...

Peace
Marin
Sage
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
One question though, do you have a new capture card now? Would be a shame if the video is in 4:3 instead of 16:9...
My Baek combo vid was uploaded to yt in 4:3, but the vid itself was shot in 16:9. It gets changed to 4:3 at random apparantly. This is for example also recorded with my capture card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0535sEN_yg0

Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm then I guess it depends on the editing software... And only 360p?? That's weird

What do you use for editing??

Peace