Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Yo, check it out.... Here's another thread that I'm going to try and keep as clean as possible. Since I personally don't have access to a machine yet I've attempted to get a hold of "YOU!" and asked him to keep us in the loop with things like changes to old moves and new moves that are added.

New Moves:
1) b3+4 - mh, 18 frames, -8/-9 on block, knd on hit, launch on CH
2) ff2 - High, impact frames unknown. Linier, -9 on block. TD on hit which gives a free f+1+2, ff+3 and possibly a free WTF
3) qcf423- MHH QCF4,2 gives a launch, but the move does not jail. Last hit CS's on CH
4) f21,1+2 - h,m,m. This is a new bound move and you should be off axis a bit to the left to use it

Buffs
d/b+3 KNDS on CH for good oki
d/f+3 is Neutral on hit(from -3 in T6)
d/f+3 is no longer launch punishable(was -15 in T6)( and the best part is Annas still is Launch punishable)
ff+1+2 is no longer launch punishable and now safe(was -15 in T6 now +5as well as Guard Breaks Opponent)
d+3,2 is no longer launch punishable(was -15 in T6 now -13)
d/f+3,4,4 is no longer launch punishable(was -15 in T6 now -12)
ff+3 is no longer launch punishable( was -16 in T6 now -14)
STFU is now safe(was -10 in T6 now -8/-9)
d/b+2 is now safe( as of Unlimited.. was -11 in BR/Vanilla TTT2 now -9)
crappy 20 frame ff+2 in T6 got replaced by a even better ff+2
d/f+3,4(old b+3,4) now NCs on hit(good buff because Nina can do a 50/50 after the second hit, she could do either another d/f+3 series, a d/f+1,2 for mids or a low move(d/b+3, d+2 or 12 frame d+4,1)
u/f+1+2 gives Nina less recovery so she wouldnt be punished by one of those get up kicks.
SS+4 and b+2 got a little damage increase( as of Unlimited)

Neutral

d/f+3,4(old b+3,4) no longer KNDs( on both NH and CH)
1+4 no longer FC's on block

Minor Nerfs

u/f~n~d+3,2 is now -13 on block(from -10 in T6)
4,3,2 is now -13 on block(from -10 in T6)
3,3,2 is -13 on block(as of Unlimited.. from -10 in T6/Vanilla TTT2)
STFU no longer Launchs anymore(and im saying this as a minor nerf because the move isnt that useful IMHO)
d/b+1+2 does 60 Damage now(did 78 in T6)
d/f+3+4 is now a 14 frame move now(old b+3 was a 13 frame move in T6)
d/f+3,4,4 no longer KNDs( on NH)
d/b+3 does +4 on hit( as of Unlimited... from +6 in T6/ Vanilla TTT2)

Major Nerfs

1+4 lost a lot of its tracking
ss+2 is now -14 on block

Taggable Launchers

d/b+4,3
d/b+3+4
b+1+4
qcf+1
qcb+4
u/f~n+3,2
ws+2
d/f+3,2,3
d/f+3,2,d+3,2
d+3,2

VIDEOS!
YOU! Test Playing
KYSG[YOU] Testing out combo ideas!!!
Only Practice (First Match Only then later but just click the next link)
Only_Practice from 20:00-46:00
Only Practice (From beginning to 26ish cause OP just quits
Some Nina/Alisa and they don't last long at all...
Nina/Hwoa one match
Nina/Hwoa again and again one match
Nina/Hwoa They win one this time and stay for 2 matches!!!

I think that's all of them... Honestly I don't have any clue who the one that's playing Hwoa/Nina... It's not N, Dioxin, OP, or SunWah.

IMAGES
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/...t2famitsu01.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/...t2famitsu02.jpg

So far it looks like:
Multi iWS1 is still the same. Very good wall carry and can be done from a normal launch.
d/f+2 d/f+3,2 SSR1 iWS1x4.

WTF doesn't float launch on CH like in 5.0!

W! d/f+1 hop over d+1 to the back still works

It seems W! <Combo> u/f+3 is still viable but I haven't seen it hit grounded yet

W! 1+4~5 d/f+1 (Anna) d/f+1,2,f+1+2 (Nina) does a fuck ton of damage and grounded hits are still in for wall combos.

1+4 hits after tag partner comes in and hits

W! d/f+3,2 1+4~5 (something like d/f+1,2 with Anna) 1+4 (Nina)

Anyway, I'll figure out a way to keep this thread clean and update it OFTEN!

Tag Moves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUW_1aDLw58

Jin and Nina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFkoJlBgUCY

at 0:04

Anna and Nina

Last edited by Johnnay on Apr 26th, 2012 at 11:50

Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
NEW MOVES!

NEW MOVES:
f+2,1,1+2 same 2,1 as before but now you get a u/f+1 at the end of it that gives B!

*RESERVED*

Last edited by |Galen| on Feb 20th, 2011 at 06:12

Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
CHANGES TO OLD MOVES!

*RESERVED*
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
that new three hit string looks like hmm. I hope it's 10 to 12 frames and safe on block. If not safe on block, then let it be NC.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
that new three hit string looks like hmm. I hope it's 10 to 12 frames and safe on block. If not safe on block, then let it be NC.

well it's just 2,1 so it's slower than 10 or 12 than her standing 2 is gonna be slow, but I don't think it's gonna be a NC, maybe NCc?
Evil Eyes
Iron Fist God
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
So they gave her Asuka's 2,1,1+2, but with much shorter range and less damage

I highly doubt the whole thing is NC. I'd be surprised if it's even NCc. Probably 2,1 will be NC, but that's it.

I might be going blind or something, but doesn't the 2nd hit of the string look like a mid? It looks h,m,m. Last hit has bad range it even whiffs after launcher, d/f+3,2, new string.

Hope the first 2 hits are NC at i10~i12 with nice damage (30+) and decent +ve frames on hit. Don't mind any additions as long as there are no nerfs to her old good stuff.
WeaponX
Iron Fist God
PSN: X_Copies
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah you're right. it's pretty much asuka's 2,1,1+2 except the second could be a mid. I can see it'll be useful in juggling from behind and get a consistent bound.
10saitoni
MOAR PRACTICE DESU!
PSN: Tensaitoni
XBL: <UM> <JIBRILIST>
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
What i liked about this move is it seems the 2nd hit has some pushback on block making the 3rd one "seem" uninterruptable with a forced crouch on block(please let it be like the ivory cutter or even better) and on hit. If the first 2 hits are NC and it comes out at 11-13 frames, a decent punisher. If the whole thing is semi-uninteruptable and relatively safe on block on the last hit, a new pressure tool.

on the video, 1:20, Looks like the last hit of our new string, new launcher(another slow one)?
Signature B!lovedω

Beware the Underdog
Evil Eyes
Iron Fist God
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by 10saitoni
on the video, 1:20, Looks like the last hit of our new string, new launcher(another slow one)?

That's the new generic tag assault juggle starter everyone has. Not a Nina exclusive.
White Angel
Iron Fist God
PSN: xWhiteAngelus
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Nina's new f+2,1,1+2 is pretty much can be a good use pre-bound wall combo.

And that's good that her Tiger Knee Flapping Butterly juggles is still there.
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8613/ttt2famitsu02.jpg

Ninas CG and gameplay images

is it me or the top of the screen where shes atacking Heihachi it looks like shes doing a new move, or it looks similar to her double shot (ss+1,2)
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Removed due to Imageshack terms of service.

Last edited by |Galen| on Mar 19th, 2011 at 17:01

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
try again Galen

and this other scan too

First posts updated!

Thanks Johnnay.
khari18
Anne Blockable
PSN: brendabomber021
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
try again Galen

and this other scan too

can't view...
Signature

a terrorist always has a bomb... and I have a bomb therefore I'm a terrorist...
White Angel
Iron Fist God
PSN: xWhiteAngelus
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by khari18
can't view...

Try and look at this link.

http://www.thelonegamer.net/arcade/...izations-items/
Evil Eyes
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Some TTT2 Nina footage starting from 13:40:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5h...nel_video_title

Some observations from this vid and other vids (I might be completely off):
- The 4 from d/f+1,2,4 doesn't track. In another vid, Law was able to side walk the 4 after blocking d/f+1,2 to Nina's left (not sure if that was the case before).

- From the above vid, at 14:55 Craig block 1+4 and it did not force him to courch! He was able to immediately jab Nina. Lets hope the Nina player wasn't blocking. Also after the Nina missed 1+4 on the wall, when the Craig player teched he was able to evade 1+4. I hope this doesn't mean that 1+4 doesn't track as well. A nontracking 1+4 that doesn't force crouch on block and is jab punishable is just

- In that same Law vid, after Jin blocked Nina's new 2,1 he immediately hit her with a jab. I hope it's not jab punishable as well.

- On a bright side, iws+1 juggles are still there. Not sure about the dmg though.

So far all I saw is nerfs and that new asuka rip-off string. Can't wait for more footage where people are actually testing new stuff and not doing tha same juggles over and over.

EDIT: just saw her in game face while she was doing a win pose... BUTT UGLY!

Last edited by Evil Eyes on May 17th, 2011 at 23:08

Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
around 15:10 of the link evil eyes mentioned when Nina does u/f 1+2 on Yoshi and yoshi techrolled it, for some reason it gave him a lot of damage,( im positive though)

someone correct me if im wrong

and evil eyes, i hope Ninas 1+4 isnt jab punishable like you said it might have been.

new move... 36:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g5D...player_embedded

it seems like Nina has another knee move in her posession. the quotation must be qcf+4 and it looks like its safe and strong

Last edited by Johnnay on May 17th, 2011 at 09:51

Nevan(PL)
Berserker
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
She actually has a string from that move which, given your notation is correct, would be qcf+4,2,3 - a knee into a slap and a high spinning kick.

I also noticed in the new vids that she has an axe kick with her left leg into a roundhouse kick similiar to the kick from 1,4. The second kick looks safe and it gives a stun on hit.

Also the f+2,1,1+2 seems like a good picking tool for oki.
Signature We've got the winner!

We've got the winner - video!
Evil Eyes
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/user/TekkenC...u/3/etJpwsXquQI

Things I noticed from this vid:
at 7:01, Miguel blocked Nina's DC and it gave one hell of a pushback. He couldn't punish with dash jab.

at 7:13 Nina does the new string. I'll assume it's qcf+4,2,3 for now. Is the knee high or mid?

at 8:25 she got her T3/T4 ff+2 back.

at 10:43 Leo goes below the new knee making be doubt it's mid.

11:58 the new string hits fully. The first two hits put the opponent in the air and close to Nina. Maybe she can use the first two hits as a juggle starter. Third hit sends them flying so could be useful for wall carry.

From what I read, seems like Julia and Lili got the generic male wr+3. Maybe Nina got that as well.

So far the only things I'm not liking are her face and 1+4 not forcing opponents to crouch on block.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TekkenC...u/2/RWNVhrLwtwo
at 0:40 the new kicks Nevan mentioned. Looks good.