< >
ENHEAS
Virtuoso
PSN: ENHEAS_TK
XBL: no x box
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcQGAEs3oM

go to 11.00 approx

Looks Leo has that same move, and she does it right after Eddy.

That move causes B! as well
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
PSN: subt-L
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noodalls
Saw something like this used by both Hwo and Baek. I'm thinking it's a generic tag type move, but am yet to see it hit. Perhaps new uf+2 animation?
might be that new 1+2+5 move they were talking about in the AOU show.
Signature subtle (suh tul)- adj
1: So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive; Difficult to understand.
2: Able to make fine distinctions
3:Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever; Crafty or sly; devious; Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way
pao1o
Eos.PHiend
PSN: -†_†^_^T_T*_*Y_Y!_!-
XBL: -WaHªHaHªHaHªHaHªHa-
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noodalls
Saw something like this used by both Hwo and Baek. I'm thinking it's a generic tag type move, but am yet to see it hit. Perhaps new uf+2 animation?

i hope its safe and we can abuse it
Signature "Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend is your worst enemy..." - P H (R) i E N D -
QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Okay cool, thanks for the clarification on that tag assault move. I was hoping it was unique to Eddy, but it's all good.

I just want to know more info on the the new notations and properties now. Fortunately, compared to other Tekken beta tests in the past, we've seen a lot of Eddy/Christie vids.
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

pao1o
Eos.PHiend
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QDogg
Okay cool, thanks for the clarification on that tag assault move. I was hoping it was unique to Eddy, but it's all good.

I just want to know more info on the the new notations and properties now. Fortunately, compared to other Tekken beta tests in the past, we've seen a lot of Eddy/Christie vids.

yeah i hope so, hope its a new laucher by the capos alone
Signature "Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend is your worst enemy..." - P H (R) i E N D -
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
PSN: xtc_LZN
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
The new kick that ends in HSP is actually a juggle starter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYwx0cQesw#t=6m52s

And here are their vids, that I find in the last 2 weeks.
TTT2 Jeongin Location Test 110518 pt.1

08:18 Christie,Zafina vs Jack-6,Leo
36:16 Nina,Lars vs Eddy,Christie

TTT2 Jeongin Location Test 110518 pt.2

39:55 Christie,Zafina vs. King,AK
43:21 Christie,Zafina vs. Leo,Kazuya
45:10 Christie,Zafina vs. Alisa,Paul
48:19 Christie,Asuka vs. Steve,Lee
50:05 Christie,Asuka vs. Jack-6,Leo

TTT2 Jeongin Location Test 110519 pt.1

03:43 Anna,Christie vs Lee,Lars
06:14 Anna,Christie vs Eddy,Lei
10:56 Alisa,Ogre vs Eddy,Lei
13:10 Feng,Wang vs Eddy,Lei
15:15 Xiaoyu,Steve vs Eddy,Lei
19:31 Lars,Nina vs Eddy,Lei
23:53 Lars,Nina vs Bruce,Eddy

TTT2 Jeongin Location Test 110520 pt.1

00:00 Jaycee,Anna vs Bruce,Eddy
10:10 Bruce,Eddy vs Lili,Leo
27:35 Bruce,Eddy vs Lili,Leo

TekkenTag2 TT2 Location test in Seoul JungIn 3.mkv

00:12 Zafina,Christie vs AK,King
03:20 Christie,Asuka vs Nina,Anna

TekkenTag2 TT2 Location Test i Seoul JungIn Gameland.mkv (17th May)

19:45 Eddy,Jaycee vs Drag,Lars
22:51 Eddy,Jaycee vs Bryan,Raven
26:57 Eddy,Jaycee vs Nina,Anna
30:33 Eddy,Jaycee vs Miguel,Alisa
34:22 Eddy,Jaycee vs Jun,Asuka
38:46 Eddy,Jaycee vs Hwoarang,Paul

BasisNella,220110517_185531.mkv

06:22 Christie,Zafina vs AK,Jack-6

Their new moves & changes here:
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=121185
Signature INDONESIAN Tekken scene = http://www.indotekken.com
ArcadePimp.com, Aussie's best Tekken site..
pao1o
Eos.PHiend
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
@lizianas

so it is confirmed that rlx4-3 now gives faceupfeetaway? and we can't simply do t6br combos?
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
PSN: xtc_LZN
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by pao1o
@lizanias

so it is confirmed that rlx4-3 now gives faceupfeetaway? and we can't simply do t6br combos?

To my knowledge RLX 4~3 hasn't changed much.
Yes on hit, the opp. falls into a face up feet away position.. but any hit while the opp. is still airborne, brings the opp. back to KND position..

edit:
here's Xtie doing..
RLX 4~3, HSP 2, WS+1,3, RLX 2,4~b B!, HSP~f, RLX 2,3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbDDTxrHRw#t=8m52s

Last edited by lizanias on Jun 4th, 2011 at 07:46

Signature INDONESIAN Tekken scene = http://www.indotekken.com
ArcadePimp.com, Aussie's best Tekken site..
pao1o
Eos.PHiend
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by lizanias
To my knowledge RLX 4~3 hasn't changed much.
Yes on hit, the opp. falls into a face up feet away position.. but any hit while the opp. is still airborne, brings the opp. back to KND position..

edit:
here's Xtie doing..
RLX 4~3, HSP 2, WS+1,3, RLX 2,4~b B!, HSP~f, RLX 2,3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbDDTxrHRw#t=8m52s

thank you liz! now i am relieve God Bless and thank you again! please update us more so whats your team btw?
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
so i'm here at e3, playing double capos in ttt2.

what do you want to test?

here are some snippets:
- the hsp bound is just hsp 1. it also high crushes early into the move. the absence of the old hsp 1 makes combing off of the hsp d<3+4 very very hard.
- b+1,4 (what everyone thought was ss 1,4) seems like a safe way to get into hsp. don't know if it combos on ch, but if the 4 hits, the followups are guarenteed.
- f,f+4 sucks. shitty launcher, even if it high crushes. no range super unsafe, don't see the point. maybe it has some use i haven't thought of.
- the last hit of f+4,3,3+4 does not float of combo anymore more. unfortunate.
- you can tag after rodeo, but its kind of quirky. not sure how useful it is.
- not a big fan of tag assault with this team, but the normal tag buffered launch is hotttt
- one thing about tag assault though is that you get a ton of time to ss into qcf+3, so you may get tech traps setups near the wall if you are positioned correctly
- on tag assault, if you use a d+2,3 on the tagged character, they are able to tech roll out of followups, or at least that is what we are assuming. the only other possibility is that you can tech roll all spikes, which would hurt capos a decent amount
- oh shit, i nearly forgot... there's a way to go from knd to hsp... knd 1+2. maybe not THAT useful, but i kept forgetting to see if there's a way to go into rlx. will try tomorrow.
- you can't tag out from rlx. you need to get up from rlx in order to tag. a decent inconvenience depending on the situation...
- rlx 4~3 to hsp 2 is harrrddd... i understand why everyone was doing the hsp bound right after...
- eddy still needs delays on his combos. pretty shitty.

- in general the capos seem okay. still very similiar and new moves don't seem that good. overall, the early comments of capo's getting nerfed is pretty accurate... but a majority of what you needed to win are still intact. but capo still have the same issues after you adapt your gameplay. movement seems a little better, but its hard on these sticks...

i'm still developing some shit. i'll have some videos up if this internet connection ever clears up. need to flesh out my tag assault shit since the spike tech is fucking me up. but i might just go exclusive tag buffer shit until i find a tag assault option that works. best thing about tag buffered launchers is that you can use it on combo enders like b+3,3 and rlx 2,3 to dash in and apply pressure afterwards. tons of possibilities there, including extended wall combos. overall, i think the team works well together, even in situations like ws+1,3~5 against the wall (u/f+1+2 will bound the face down...). tagging into the same combo you're gonna do anyways cept take away redbar... pretty good.

so holler if you want something tested, but odds are if you don't have it here by 10am pst, i won't see it. maybe day three, depending on how i split my time with other shit.

Last edited by subt-L on Jun 8th, 2011 at 12:22

1: So slight as to be difficult to detect or describe; elusive; Difficult to understand.
3:Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever; Crafty or sly; devious; Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way
QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks for the update Steven.

-Can you try out KND 3+4 (KND into RLX possibly).

-I'm assuming with b+1,4, it's a NC. What followups are guaranteed? HSP 4? The "3" from f+4,3,3+4?

-Since you can tech spikes, my ideas for b+4,4,3+4 won't work Do you think you can try ss+4~3 as a tag assault ender? For example, Eddy df+3+4, b+3,3 RLX 2,4~5 B! Christie b+3~3 Eddy ss+4~3. If you can't get this move into combo, do you think in general it's a possibility even with other characters (I'm not asking you to try with everyone, just a general opinion based on your playing the game and seeing other characters being used)?

Can you still combo RLX 4~3, RLX 2, b+3,3 etc? Sounds like RLX 4~3 into HSP punches isn't as smooth.

Is d+3~4 still unparryable?

Thanks for your thoughts. We all hope to see video soon, if/when you get the chance.
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

Islaw[FTW]
Champion
PSN: [MVP]PaoIslaw
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
woah that spike tech is bad news. so using d+2,3 and b+4,4,3+4 as a bound ender the last hit won't guarantee?
Signature HYPER!?~Islaw
Comment: MovesLikePoste~(-.-~)(~-.-)~
Area: Philippines
Play spot: Timezone Trinoma
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QDogg
Thanks for the update Steven.

-Can you try out KND 3+4 (KND into RLX possibly).

-I'm assuming with b+1,4, it's a NC. What followups are guaranteed? HSP 4? The "3" from f+4,3,3+4?

-Since you can tech spikes, my ideas for b+4,4,3+4 won't work Do you think you can try ss+4~3 as a tag assault ender? For example, Eddy df+3+4, b+3,3 RLX 2,4~5 B! Christie b+3~3 Eddy ss+4~3. If you can't get this move into combo, do you think in general it's a possibility even with other characters (I'm not asking you to try with everyone, just a general opinion based on your playing the game and seeing other characters being used)?

Can you still combo RLX 4~3, RLX 2, b+3,3 etc? Sounds like RLX 4~3 into HSP punches isn't as smooth.

Is d+3~4 still unparryable?

Thanks for your thoughts. We all hope to see video soon, if/when you get the chance.
yeah, i'll try out the rlx out of knd. the hsp caught me by surprise since it actually does look kind of clean.

b+1,4 is not natural... that would be really good, since the if the 4 hits, you get the slippery kick combo. what i need to see is if on counter that if it ncc's...

Originally posted by Islaw[FTW]
woah that spike tech is bad news. so using d+2,3 and b+4,4,3+4 as a bound ender the last hit won't guarantee?

yeah, like you can still catch ppl with the spike shit just because we are all used to not teching, but yeah, that changes up the options for everyone...
subt-L
STRONGSTYLE Director
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
i'm uploading a few capo vids right now. should be up by the morning. check out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/tekkenliveTV?feature=mhum

there is some vids on http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...t.html#comments where i get in some games on the first video. get to see king kick reversal my hsp 2... fucking bullshit. you also get to see me u/f4 the shit out of myk...
Islaw[FTW]
Champion
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
PSN: ketlord
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
1~3:4 is still there???? can anyone tell me
Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by hardfighter
1~3:4 is still there???? can anyone tell me

Location tests are over for now, so unlikely you'll get an answer soon, but do you think a one-off 5.0 glitch is coming back?
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, m sorry to ask.... i did not know they already removed this move....it was kinda hard input but luks same to me as d/f 3+4
Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
Islaw[FTW]
Champion
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
I hope 1,3 is NC for more damaging 10 frame punisher
Signature HYPER!?~Islaw
Comment: MovesLikePoste~(-.-~)(~-.-)~
Area: Philippines
Play spot: Timezone Trinoma
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
i think yes.... i was referring to old justframe move 1,3:4

Ketlord